bjoernsen80

This is the most unfun Game i've ever played!

53 posts in this topic

I really do like the game and play nearly daily, BUT that is not to say I am blind to all the MAJOR problems the game has (or the less than stellar communication).  Although I still have high hopes for the possible future of the game, every match I play, either as a counselor or Jason, that has numerous bugs rear their ugly head, chips away at my enjoyment playing and I silently just accept it.  No reason to beat a dead horse that's already been mangled beyond recognition based on the amount and frequency of threads or posts saying the same thing with no response from anyone higher up.

I'm in the camp that backed the game and have still not received my physical copy (or a shipping confirmation e-mail in my inbox or junk mail) and continue to watch my thread on the retail release VS backers release blow up with anger from others over so much mismanagement of EVERYTHING (from actual physical items to just info keeping us up-to-date).  After so much time and so much info (if any) that has been either wrong, misunderstood, misinterpreted...  I can't keep up the positive outlook and can't blame others for feeling the same.

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Lots of us play on PS4 ( @NthnButAGoodTime, @RustInPeace, @BoxingRouge, @pioneer67fkd, @matisangry, @Vaderspupil, etc.) and we all find the game quite playable, thankyaverramuch.

I'd have a hard time explaining how I continue having fun in an unplayable game. I do, however, have the benefit of having connected with some great people on here, who have made for a wonderful gaming experience. @bjoernsen80, have you considered connecting with a PS4 community? I don't really run into the problems you have listed when I'm paying with a curated list of like-minded players.

2 people like this

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 8:42 AM, bjoernsen80 said:

Sure when Servers come (if they come) this will take away the Problem with bad pings and the leaving hosts.... but what is with the other Part? Sure you can say there are "some" people out there who want to ruin the fun... but it arn't just a few!

I played the whole evening yesterday. And out of 8 Games i had 4 games with 4 different teams of 2 people playing together as jason and counselor and they did not even try to hide that. That's 50% of the games i played yesterday!!! that's huuuge !!!

Why arn't the devs doing something against this? I mean there are ways to completely avoid number 3 & 4 of my points. Just seperate jason play completely from counselor play or at least from parties of 2 or more people. That would completely nullify teamsters and it would also avoid people from leaving because they did not become jason.

Thats true i don' t understand whyyyyy they can fix the fucking problem , we should be able to choose between a counselor or jason like dead by daylight and erased that random shit that is so stupid and is ruin my favorite horror game of my favorite franchise

14 minutes ago, pucho said:

Thats true i don' t understand whyyyyy they can fix the fucking problem , we should be able to choose between a counselor or jason like dead by daylight and erased that random shit that is so stupid and is ruin my favorite horror game of my favorite franchise

They already said that the "counselor preference" option will become "counselor only".

On 11/9/2017 at 1:41 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We're working on making some changes to improve the preference system for both the player groups that prefer to play as Jason or the Counselors.

One specific change we will be adding would be to remove the ability for 'Counselor Preference' players to be chosen as Jason.

Random quick plays are actually fun. There are some great people who play in them. But sometimes you do get some rotten apples. I tend to play out the match completely then leave and find another lobby. I do not host because I know I will be disconnected some how. 

6 minutes ago, Curse said:

Random quick plays are actually fun. There are some great people who play in them. But sometimes you do get some rotten apples. I tend to play out the match completely then leave and find another lobby. I do not host because I know I will be disconnected some how. 

It all comes down to this kind of mindset. We need more people willing to be good citizens of the game, like @Curse. More conscientious players breeds better lobbies.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

They already said that the "counselor preference" option will become "counselor only".

I knew that i started that topic a fews days ago but when ? Yestarday played like 5 hours and everytime i was jason something happend is so fuckin frustrating

3 minutes ago, pucho said:

I knew that i started that topic a fews days ago but when ? Yestarday played like 5 hours and everytime i was jason something happend is so fuckin frustrating

lol I didn't look at the OP on that thread. Unfortunately the only answer I can give you is "soon". I would guess in the next update we get since he said anything about it at all.

5 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Lots of us play on PS4 ( @NthnButAGoodTime, @RustInPeace, @BoxingRouge, @pioneer67fkd, @matisangry, @Vaderspupil, etc.) and we all find the game quite playable, thankyaverramuch.

no doubt. getting to know people from this board (and others from the ps4 community) has made it so much easier to find games... and not just ANY games, GOOD games. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, matisangry said:

no doubt. getting to know people from this board (and others from the ps4 community) has made it so much easier to find games... and not just any games, GOOD games. 

Ohhh, you just like it that I'm so darn easy to kill!  :D

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Most fun or funniest?

Not really but it's still pretty fun to play

5 hours ago, bjoernsen80 said:

So it's fun for you when the things said above occur ? Can't understand this....

Yesterday 6 different hosts left game, in one game the host was jason and killed everyone except me. He couldn't get me so he just left. That's ridicolous. On Sunday i had a team of 3 british bricks playing together. when i realised it and came back as tommy jarvis i trolled the jason for 10 minutes in the same cabin. i knocked him out 10 times (broke 3 baseball bats for that) and gave him my nuts to taste. his 2 friends meanwhile blocked 1 entrance of the cabin with the car. when they realised his stupid friend wasn't smart and skilled enough to get me, they blocked the doors inside the cabin too, and that is when he was finally able to get me. Very poor show but very common in this game. 

Well your playing with the wrong people I play with my friends 

26 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Not really but it's still pretty fun to play

Well your playing with the wrong people I play with my friends 

Only one of my friends has this game and even if i play with him it aint more fun because the problems stay the same. Sure i could join a community and maybe find some people who are not under the age of 18 (the amount of kids playing this game and by kids i mean younger than 14 is really frightening) but that shouldn't be a solution and is no excuse. They have to fix the core of the problem.

This is the most unfun Thread i've ever read.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

This is the most unfun Thread i've ever read.

The truth can sometimes be a party pooper i know

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Ohhh, you just like it that I'm so darn easy to kill!  :D

dude, i'm THE WORST jason. i really dislike being him. i still tend to do well in quick play but against those guys? forget about it. every match ends with me feeling shame. on the bright, even when i only catch one or two of them, there's a small sense of accomplishment because none of them are easy to get rid of. 

7 hours ago, bjoernsen80 said:

Only one of my friends has this game and even if i play with him it aint more fun because the problems stay the same. Sure i could join a community and maybe find some people who are not under the age of 18 (the amount of kids playing this game and by kids i mean younger than 14 is really frightening) but that shouldn't be a solution and is no excuse. They have to fix the core of the problem.

I understand and am I a kid because I'm under 18 tbh I rather stay a child then be an adult 

12 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

I really do like the game and play nearly daily, BUT that is not to say I am blind to all the MAJOR problems the game has (or the less than stellar communication).  Although I still have high hopes for the possible future of the game, every match I play, either as a counselor or Jason, that has numerous bugs rear their ugly head, chips away at my enjoyment playing and I silently just accept it.  No reason to beat a dead horse that's already been mangled beyond recognition based on the amount and frequency of threads or posts saying the same thing with no response from anyone higher up.

If I didn’t stumble along you guys in our regular private games I would’ve most likely deleted this game from my library by now at the crappy state it’s in, I don’t even want to think what quick play is like at the moment. It’s been nearly a month or so since I jumped into one, They turned Jason into a walking Wack-A-Mole.

4 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

If I didn’t stumble along you guys in our regular private games I would’ve most likely deleted this game from my library by now at the crappy state it’s in, I don’t even want to think what quick play is like at the moment. It’s been nearly a month or so since I jumped into one, They turned Jason into a walking Wack-A-Mole.

Truthfully, that's how I feel about running into you and all the others we game with. If I hadn't joined the Crystal Lake employment agency with you guys I doubt I would play at all, quick play is a joke. It's too easy to escape, and Jason had his nuts clipped. Playing as Jason isn't even fun as mostly the lobbies are disorganized and counterproductive, going 7 or 8 kills is standard unless a group comes in party chat. And that's not happened in weeks. If I get 4 kills in a private match with our group I'm stoked because you guys are all crazy good, it's hard as hell to get you guys. My Jason skills are middle-class at best, but i would rather be that against you guys than awesome in quick play. Hopefully more people will join the community and see what I'm talking about, it's really the only current way to up your game.

6 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I understand and am I a kid because I'm under 18 tbh I rather stay a child then be an adult 

What i wanted to say is... this game is rated for adults but i stumble across so many childs in the age of 8-14 in this game and it's communities. I really wonder how these kids could get this game. I mean you are 16, i think if you're mature enough i would make an exception for you, but 14 or below? No way i would allow my kid to play this game if it's that young.

42 minutes ago, bjoernsen80 said:

What i wanted to say is... this game is rated for adults but i stumble across so many childs in the age of 8-14 in this game and it's communities. I really wonder how these kids could get this game. I mean you are 16, i think if you're mature enough i would make an exception for you, but 14 or below? No way i would allow my kid to play this game if it's that young.

Yea I am 16 and I understand 

Friday the 13:th - The game there you have to play private matches.

I think it is an excellent suggestion to never let any member of a party to become Jason.

8 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

if it wasn't for playing with you guys and a handful of others, i probably would have stepped away at this point, too. QP is a wasteland or trolls, children and new players that don't know what they're doing. if that isn't reason enough to stay away from QP, add crazy high pings, connection time outs and hosts quitting and you've got everything you need to make this the most frustrating game of all time. 

2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Truthfully, that's how I feel about running into you and all the others we game with. If I hadn't joined the Crystal Lake employment agency with you guys I doubt I would play at all, quick play is a joke. It's too easy to escape, and Jason had his nuts clipped. Playing as Jason isn't even fun as mostly the lobbies are disorganized and counterproductive, going 7 or 8 kills is standard unless a group comes in party chat. And that's not happened in weeks. If I get 4 kills in a private match with our group I'm stoked because you guys are all crazy good, it's hard as hell to get you guys. My Jason skills are middle-class at best, but i would rather be that against you guys than awesome in quick play. Hopefully more people will join the community and see what I'm talking about, it's really the only current way to up your game.

totally agree. the jason nerf is a killer in private matches. guys like rouge, rust and malloymk are hard to catch anyway but after the nerf, even good jasons are going 2/8. 

2 people like this

Same shit as alwaysss every time i been jason and kill the host , the motherfucker ruin my game i can't never end a good round