19 posts in this topic

Iv'e been thinking of this idea for a long time now. Since Freddy appeared in movies with Jason, it would kind of make sense to make a dlc for Freddy Krueger. Just my opinion I think alot of players would find that cool.

This game is Friday the 13th no Nightmare on ELM street, forgive this...

1 person likes this

Freddy cross over to F13th franchise. He is definitely a potential killer. Now if it was Michael Myers, Leatherface, Pinhead, etc., then they have no business being in this game since they didn't crossover or existed.

I don't mind the idea as long as it ties into Gun/Illfonic's Nightmare on Elm Street game.

Have it as its own FvJ single player mode in F13. And keep FvJ Freddy exclusive to F13.

Maybe Gunmedia makes a Nightmare a Elm street game on the future, who knows? Friday the 13th sold well, probably a Freddy Krueguer´s game would sell well too. However i dont wanna see Freddy on Friday the 13th the game.

5 hours ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Iv'e been thinking of this idea for a long time now. Since Freddy appeared in movies with Jason, it would kind of make sense to make a dlc for Freddy Krueger. Just my opinion I think alot of players would find that cool.

Multiple threads on this and definitive answers as well- it's not happening.

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No.

I agree.

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't mind the idea as long as it ties into Gun/Illfonic's Nightmare on Elm Street game.

Have it as its own FvJ single player mode in F13. And keep FvJ Freddy exclusive to F13.

They will not be making an Elm Street game. They've made one game based on a horror franchise, this doesn't equate to them ever making another. It's possible but improbable. Elm Street isn't a license that will be given to them for free like Friday the 13th was.

2 hours ago, i-cold said:

Maybe Gunmedia makes a Nightmare a Elm street game on the future, who knows? Friday the 13th sold well, probably a Freddy Krueguer´s game would sell well too. However i dont wanna see Freddy on Friday the 13th the game.

Definitely not happening. :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

If u want Fred, go to Dead By daylight.

That's not Freddy. I don't care what he looks like. 

And as far as them making a Freddy game, you never know. It would be a guaranteed hit, though. If New Line one day decides to have a Freddy game made, they would have to go to Gun/Illfonic.  

If it does happen it probably won't be for a while because I'm sure DBD has some kind of limited time exclusivity to Freddy in games. But I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually does.

9 hours ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

When the counsellors  call the cops sometimes they say Jason Voorhees has returned and his killing my friends but Jason isn't there for Freddy and I don't think they should waste time on Freddy and different voice lines and kill animations

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's not Freddy. I don't care what he looks like. 

That is Freddy. It doesn't matter what your opinion is.

22 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

That is Freddy. It doesn't matter what your opinion is.

It's not Freddy, it's ~~The Nightmare~~

41 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

It's not Freddy, it's ~~The Nightmare~~

sp00py

There has been discussions on this in the past as someone has linked. This game is first and foremost a F13 game efforts will be focused in just that. Freddy is pretty awesome. I think you would agree with me if I said he deserves his own game. Please feel free to join in on the conversation already in progress and please for future reference use the search function before creating a new thread.