Dr. Doodlydoot

New item that you can throw as a counselor

11 posts in this topic

Since you can melee attack with pocket knives when Jason grabs you. You should be able to pick up the kitchen knives and throw them at Jason with a 5/10 stun chance.

1 person likes this

no one ever did throw kitchen knives, the only ''shooting'' to add is making the fire extinguishers useable to blind him and whack him in the head with the side effect of blinding counselors 5 seconds if hit and jason 2 if hit.

No the Councilors have enough to defend themselves with. I like the fire extinguisher idea tho.

Counselors should be able to kill Jason with 1 hit of a fire poker. I think this would make the counselors balanced now.

sure lets give the counselor more power to beat up the "retarded guy living in the woods with no running water / electricity". Isn't it bad enough that there is a gang of 7 that taunt and beat this poor bastard (post-patch) enough? hell let's give them machine guns, grenades, air support, flamethrowers. Hell let's have a fly-over from NKorea with a nuke.

20 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Counselors should be able to kill Jason with 1 hit of a fire poker. I think this would make the counselors balanced now.

You wanted the nerfs.

9 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Hey I'm just pointing out the facts. No need to be angry. You wanted Jason to get nerfed. He got nerfed hard. Now that you have what you wanted you seem unsatisfied. Are you unsatisfied? Because if you are maybe Jason didn't require the nerf. Perhaps you jumped the gun. 

22 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Take a joke, asshole

Well, coming from the guy who's been whining for a sweater respawn because it didn't work on the first try, who wants to prevent anyone under level 50 to play as Tommy, and wants XP penalties enforced on people that don't play exactly the way you want them to or let you take stuff just because you called "dibs", It's not that far fetched to believe you could be totally serious about a 1 hit kill option against Jason.

1 person likes this

Everybody shhhhhhh!!!!!

Now....

I like this idea of being able to throw shit at Jason cause that happens in the movies a lot. But it couldn't be too detrimental to Jason like a full stun. Maybe it could just knock him out of speed walk/running for 1 second.  

There also should be bigger things counselors can have to knock Jason down with that are part of the environment, like swinging heavy shit on a rope at the barn or something. 

And I would assume that all suggestions are within consideration of balance between Jason and the counselors. So suggesting more things for counselors to have against Jason means that Jason would also have added advantages, etc.  

@Malken and @Theiceman105 calm down both of you no need to fight this is a place of friendship and to listen to each other's ideas to make the game better