May you guys start creating Jason X and the Jason from Friday the 13th a new beginning to play as, I think everyone would want all of the Jason's to play as. Thank you for reading.

Edited by Dr. Doodlydoot
Needed to swap the title with the tags

I hope so! Many people hate the stock Jason’s. Savini Jason, and Jason part 2 are the only ones I use. Personally I think all the Jason’s are good in their own way. People need to try them all to decide what works for them. In the future I’ll be excited to see the new Jason’s anyway, and hopefully down the road you can customize Jason’s a tad. Try all the Jason’s you can and see what you like.

Just now, Whitericejohnson said:

I hope so! Many people hate the stock Jason’s. Savini Jason, and Jason part 2 are the only ones I use. Personally I think all the Jason’s are good in their own way. People need to try them all to decide what works for them. In the future I’ll be excited to see the new Jason’s anyway, and hopefully down the road you can customize Jason’s a tad. Try all the Jason’s you can and see what you like.

They should also bring back savini which everyone was getting mad about.

23 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

May you guys start creating Jason X and the Jason from Friday the 13th a new beginning to play as, I think everyone would want all of the Jason's to play as. Thank you for reading.

Hi- the search tool is your friend. There are multiple threads on all of this.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

They should also bring back savini which everyone was getting mad about.

No.

Ultimately, this game should have all the killers from all the films and at least one map from each film to satisfy us all. And then they can work on Jasons that appear in other games like how they put in NES Jason.

Pamela Voorhees

Roy Burn Jason

Pre Uber Jason X

Uber Jason X

FVJ Jason

Reboot Jason

Never Hike Alone Jason

Mortal Kombat X Jason

Terrordome Jason

C64 Jason

Kid Jason from Part I

Zombie Pamela from Part III

Hallucination Jason from Part V

Freddy from FVJ

I think these are all the killers from the F13th franchise that are missing and of course the ones that appears in video games to like MKX Jason. Then from there, they can do more concept Jasons like Savini. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Ultimately, this game should have all the killers from all the films and at least one map from each film to satisfy us all. And then they can work on Jasons that appear in other games like how they put in NES Jason.

Pamela Voorhees

Roy Burn Jason

Pre Uber Jason X

Uber Jason X

FVJ Jason

Reboot Jason

Never Hike Alone Jason

Mortal Kombat X Jason

Terrordome Jason

C64 Jason

Kid Jason from Part I

Zombie Pamela from Part III

Hallucination Jason from Part V

Freddy from FVJ

I think these are all the killers from the F13th franchise that are missing and of course the ones that appears in video games to like MKX Jason. Then from there, they can do more concept Jasons like Savini. 

True, I just made a suggestion for a Freddy Krueger dlc

14 minutes ago, Whitericejohnson said:

I think there's enough Jason's for everybody to like at least 2.

But I want all the Jason's too. I just watched Jason X and now I think that pre-Uber Jason would be more awesome to play as than Uber. I always overlooked him, and never liked the mask that much. Now I think he's cool as shit.

What about adding Victor Crowley from Hatchet to the game? I know that sounds crazy ,but Kane Hodder played him, and even though he's clearly not Jason ,he would fit well into this game. 

6 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

What about adding Victor Crowley from Hatchet to the game? I know that sounds crazy ,but Kane Hodder played him, and even though he's clearly not Jason ,he would fit well into this game. 

Too op