Deeify

There's Always That One Guy...

113 posts in this topic

There's always that one guy who friend requests you as soon as you enter the lobby.  I don't know you son!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy or his team mate(whether it's Tommy or a woman counselor with the sweater) sounding so eager on the mic to get a Jason kill but never realize that his mask needs to come off first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy who grabs Pamela's sweater then runs out and uses it immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, Theiceman105 said:

There's always that one guy who bitches about the dumb posts ?

(This is a joke, nothing personal)

There’s always that one guy who's annoyingly passive aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 6:02 PM, Deeify said:

So, I know we have all had those games where it seems like SOMEONE always pulls something without fail whether it's good or bad.  What's the one thing that you see happen a lot where you say to yourself, "There's always that one guy who..."?

Such as, there's always that one guy who makes dumb posts like this.

My biggest one is, there's always that one guy who the entire room is waiting on to ready up for a match when the other 7 have all readied.  It's ALWAYS just one!

There's always That one guy who has no mic in the lobby and and as soon as you join decides to flicker his "Ready Up" on and off over and over not giving you a second to say hi or swap skins! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

There's always That one guy who has no mic in the lobby and and as soon as you join decides to flicker his "Ready Up" on and off over and over not giving you a second to say hi or swap skins! 

if i have to slum it up in quick play, i always give people a minute or two when they enter the lobby, but after that i'll start playing the seinfeld theme into my mic while flicking ready up on and off in beat to the music. i use to be more patient than that, but with how big of a cesspool QP's become combined with 90% of my matches ending with hosts quitting or connections timing out, i'm way less prone to be cool wasting my time sitting around because someone needs to take a piss or grab a sandwich or change the perks for all of their characters. if people have that many changes to make, do it before you get in a lobby. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, matisangry said:

if i have to slum it up in quick play, i always give people a minute or two when they enter the lobby, but after that i'll start playing the seinfeld theme into my mic while flicking ready up on and off in beat to the music. i use to be more patient than that, but with how big of a cesspool QP's become combined with 90% of my matches ending with hosts quitting or connections timing out, i'm way less prone to be cool wasting my time sitting around because someone needs to take a piss or grab a sandwich or change the perks for all of their characters. if people have that many changes to make, do it before you get in a lobby. 

Or they are ready but sitting there like "duhhhhhhhhhhhhh" lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, matisangry said:

if i have to slum it up in quick play, i always give people a minute or two when they enter the lobby, but after that i'll start playing the seinfeld theme into my mic while flicking ready up on and off in beat to the music. i use to be more patient than that, but with how big of a cesspool QP's become combined with 90% of my matches ending with hosts quitting or connections timing out, i'm way less prone to be cool wasting my time sitting around because someone needs to take a piss or grab a sandwich or change the perks for all of their characters. if people have that many changes to make, do it before you get in a lobby. 

I have to hear the Seinfeld theme next time we play together.

I like to wait until we're seconds away from leaving the lobby to start a new round, That's when I hit the Pac-Man startup music.  :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Cokeyskunk

There's always that one guy that genuinely agrees with someones input but their comment is taken as sarcasm.

 

no more likes.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have to hear the Seinfeld theme next time we play together.

I like to wait until we're seconds away from leaving the lobby to start a new round, That's when I hit the Pac-Man startup music.  :D

I'll make sure to have it cued up next time you're in our lobby. i actually have a loop of it on my phone saved as "FRIDAY THE 13TH LOBBY MUSIC" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now