Deeify

There's Always That One Guy...

125 posts in this topic

There's always that one guy that locks you out of packanack...

2 people like this

There's always that one guy that yells, "It's probably me!" during the intro cutscene.

2 people like this

There's always that one Chad I mean guy that gets his head punched off while I'm Jason... Fucking Chad...

Edit: there's always that one guy that goes for the sweater for no reason other than to have it 1 minute into the match then dies first... I was just that guy... 

Edit 2: Unfortunately that was in quick play without my mic and they just decided to go for the kill... Oops...

On 11/12/2017 at 0:08 PM, Deeify said:

There's always that one guy who runs directly into a closet and hides the entire match.

I see this so much when I'm spectating and I don't understand...

this shit drives me insane!!!!!

There's always that one guy who still tries to team kill you with a weapon. 

There's always that one squeaker with names like "JasonVoorheeez" or "UltimateKiller", who says during the intro "If I am not Jason I am leaving" and then leaves.

There is always that one guy that swims out into Crystal Lake and quits with the Car Keys.

2 hours ago, Survival said:

There's always that one squeaker with names like "JasonVoorheeez" or "UltimateKiller", who says during the intro "If I am not Jason I am leaving" and then leaves.

and there is always that one guy in forums who is still against timed bans for people like that.

There's always that one guy that you pull up to in the car to try and save but he continues to search drawers in the cabin no matter how much you're laying on the horn.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Truth said:

Edit: there's always that one guy that goes for the sweater for no reason other than to have it 1 minute into the match then dies first... I was just that guy... 

LOL, me. Yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, kitcat said:

LOL, me. Yesterday. 

Yeah I felt kind of bad when they decided to go for the kill... They didn't have his mask off yet and he killed one of them at the shack so I don't think they would've gotten it anyway. I was the level 101 host though so I felt kind of dumb...

there's always that one guy that talks insanely loud and you have to mute him, and you never have any idea what the heck he is doing or saying on the other end. There's always loud rap music, a baby crying, sounds like he's hitting a bong. You hear him drop his bowl of soup or something. He bangs his big toe on the table. Sounds like his momma in the background tripping and knocking all the pans off the wall. You get the point 

There's always that guy that smokes meth and proceeds to post on forums.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

There's always that guy that smokes meth and proceeds to post on forums.

Shit! How did you figure that out? I thought I hid it so well!

36 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

there's always that one guy that talks insanely loud and you have to mute him, and you never have any idea what the heck he is doing or saying on the other end. There's always loud rap music, a baby crying, sounds like he's hitting a bong. You hear him drop his bowl of soup or something. He bangs his big toe on the table. Sounds like his momma in the background tripping and knocking all the pans off the wall. You get the point 

In "that guy's" defense: I have a neat little Darth Vader water bottle that sounds like a water bong whenever I take a drink from it. Everyone thinks I'm a joker smoker midnight toker. When I only WISH I were.

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

In "that guy's" defense: I have a neat little Darth Vader water bottle that sounds like a water bong whenever I take a drink from it. Everyone thinks I'm a joker smoker midnight toker. When I only WISH I were.

I'll have to keep that excuse in mind...

On 11/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, Deeify said:

There's always that one guy who follows you into cabins and tries to loot drawers you're going for when he could be in his own cabin right next to you.

In my case, there's that one guy who runs next to you to open the OTHER drawer of the desk you're looting, and he screams, "I FOUND A PAMELA TAPE!!"

*yes*, that happened to me.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

In my case, there's that one guy who runs next to you to open the OTHER drawer of the desk you're looting, and he screams, "I FOUND A PAMELA TAPE!!"

Ouch... I'm usually the lucky guy that runs into a cabin knowing someone has checked it and finds one in the first drawer I look in hoping for a map...

20 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That's rough...

33 minutes ago, Truth said:

Ouch... I'm usually the lucky guy that runs into a cabin knowing someone has checked it and finds one in the first drawer I look in hoping for a map...

That having no map thing was driving me absolutely bananas, so I equipped the perks that allowed me to spawn with a map AND a bat. Game is much better now! 

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That having no map thing was driving me absolutely bananas, so I equipped the perks that allowed me to spawn with a map AND a bat. Game is much better now! 

Whenever I use that perk I find like 20 maps and nothing else... I gave up on it...

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Finding a map can sometimes be a nuisance, but the perk that I have found indispensable is the firecracker perk. Having them immediately available has saved my hide a number of times against early spawning Jasons before I even have found a melee weapon. 

Well this doesn't pertain to exactly just 1 guy, but to me theres always those 2 players/friends in the lobby that are on mics, but only in a private party chat talking amongst each other so none of the other players can hear them.  They are entirely out for themselves and openly screw other players over by letting other people repair things and then they swoop in out of nowhere to steal it right out from under your nose cause they had the last repair item in their possession that everyone was looking for <_<

And then in my specific case, there's always that 1 guy in the lobby who asks me how I got the Savini Jason.  If I got a dollar for every time I said "pre-order".... lol