Deeify

There's Always That One Guy...

113 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Deeify said:

So, I know we have all had those games where it seems like SOMEONE always pulls something without fail whether it's good or bad.  What's the one thing that you see happen a lot where you say to yourself, "There's always that one guy who..."?

Such as, there's always that one guy who makes dumb posts like this.

My biggest one is, there's always that one guy who the entire room is waiting on to ready up for a match when the other 7 have all readied.  It's ALWAYS just one!

There is always that one guy that spams ready/unready when the timer is like only 20 seconds from starting anyways. Doesn´t help in 99.5%.

You might be talking about me here @Deeify i need my time between matches for, well reasons. (None of you business ;))Deal with it, i press ready when i am ready.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alcanx said:

There's always that one guy that runs off with the keys after I PUT THEM BY THE CAR FOR A REASON, BUGZY. 

Just getting ready to say this, do these dumb fucks think the keys spawn there?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy who has a mic on and you know they do because you see their name pop up in the corner when they breathe into it, yet when you try to talk to them, they refuse to talk back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

There’s always that one guy who sucks, contributes nothing, repairs nothing, yet somehow survives to the end while others spent the entire game trying to repair while running from Jason. You watch this guy making the dumbest decisions waltzing around while Jason is unable to find him and when Jason does the guy runs into things, swings and misses, and tries to hide in front of Jason. 

That’s why I play as Chad, because I can do stupid things like that and it’s all true to the character! lol

 

But the really stupid thing that I do as Chad is to try to repair things simply for the challenge. It’s a rush!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy/girl (some of us are girls!) who just drives away as soon as the car starts, even if people are waiting around it. I had this happen twice in one match today!

(To be fair, I think this is a limitation of the first person view in the car, you can't see who's around it, but two of us were defending a person while fixing it, I even had dropped the keys there, and then she grabbed the keys, got in, and drove off before either of us could get in!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always the one guy who drops both sets of keys before he escapes to the cops.

There's always the one guy who takes the part away from the objective that you were killed while trying to perform.

There's always the one guy who comes into a lobby being loud and obnoxious under the impression that he he hilarious.

There's always the one normal guy in a room full of kids and idiots. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

There's always that one guy/girl (some of us are girls!) who just drives away as soon as the car starts, even if people are waiting around it. I had this happen twice in one match today!

(To be fair, I think this is a limitation of the first person view in the car, you can't see who's around it, but two of us were defending a person while fixing it, I even had dropped the keys there, and then she grabbed the keys, got in, and drove off before either of us could get in!).

I had a guy this morning that had better stats force me as Chad into pouring the gas, he then stole my firecrackers the second I accidentally dropped them, and then proceeded to drive the car into the lake. As soon as I swam ashore I made damn well sure I stayed clear of that walking disaster area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, malloymk said:

That's probably me. Sorry!

Lol, no worries my friend! We don't hear that much in our group. Sometimes, but it's not obnoxious. In quick play I've heard it the most, like someone tossed their mic out in the pig pen for a feeding frenzy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's always that one guy in quick play that refuses to leave when the cops are there because he wants to show off how good he is at juking and teabagging. 

i love when these guys die more than anything. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy who runs directly into a closet and hides the entire match.

I see this so much when I'm spectating and I don't understand...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is always that one kid screaming about needing help as you are across the map fixing an objective. 

There is always that one kid yelling over everyone about how he found a pocket knife while you are asking where phone house is because you have the fuse.

Always that one guy complaining about people complaining on forums. If you aren't sympathetic or there to offer suggestions to help players, stay out of that thread. Pretty simple to me.

Always that one speedo Chad dancing and not helping. I hate him, yet somehow can't be mad. Why do I understand this lile it should be happening when clearly there is a killer out there?! Damn your enticing, fun ways Dancing Speedo Chad! DAMN YOU!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy...

After everyone else repairs the cars, turns out they have the key, head to the four-seater, start the car, and escape with no one else.

So... if you're in a match with me, just a warning, I now horde the keys if I find them, so this doesn't happen.  I try to coordinate so at least the players repairing at least escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is always that one guy...who is never happy with how you killed them when you are Jason.

Always quits at the start of every match.

Always quits when they get selected as Jason or Tommy.

Always quits after getting killed as the host.

Always wants to use an exploit to survive for 20 minutes.

Always wants to run over everone with the car.

Always leaves every door open to grab all pocket knifes. Then dies by a slasher Jason. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's always that one kid in quick play who's parents aren't home so he using the lobbies to practice his profanity. i was called a "shit-bitch old motherfucker" the other day by a kid that probably still believes in Santa. 

there's also always the one guy in quick play who busts jason's balls post game for taking so long to kill him. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im always Bugzy and I always put the battery in the car. Whats wrong with that? Lol... I always get it right the first time.

 

There's always that one guy who talks too much as Jason and tries too hard to be funny

There's always that one guy who drives around in the car by himself the entire match in circles and in reverse but never escapes and never picks anyone up. Same with the boat... Theres always that one Deborah who takes the boat by herself and zig zags from one end of the map to the other but never escapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Deeify said:

There's always that one guy who follows you into cabins and tries to loot drawers you're going for when he could be in his own cabin right next to you.

They probably have memorized the spawn routine in game, and are going for some of the same items you are going for.

19 hours ago, Alcanx said:

There's always that one guy that runs off with the keys after I PUT THEM BY THE CAR FOR A REASON, BUGZY. 

That's just a player securing a seat in the car.

18 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

There's always more than one who want's to miss objective items just to speed loot for pocket knives and spray. And has to audacity to ask someone if they got a pocket knife to unset a trap.

Looters gonna loot...

17 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

There’s always that one guy who sucks, contributes nothing, repairs nothing, yet somehow survives to the end while others spent the entire game trying to repair while running from Jason. You watch this guy making the dumbest decisions waltzing around while Jason is unable to find him and when Jason does the guy runs into things, swings and misses, and tries to hide in front of Jason. 

We call them "lucky"...

7 hours ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

There's always that one guy who has a mic on and you know they do because you see their name pop up in the corner when they breathe into it, yet when you try to talk to them, they refuse to talk back.

Social anxiety?

2 hours ago, Deeify said:

There's always that one guy who runs directly into a closet and hides the entire match.

I see this so much when I'm spectating and I don't understand...

Could they be new to the game?

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

there's always that one kid in quick play who's parents aren't home so he using the lobbies to practice his profanity. i was called a "shit-bitch old motherfucker" the other day by a kid that probably still believes in Santa. 

there's also always the one guy in quick play who busts jason's balls post game for taking so long to kill him. 

Players so eager to die can jump out of that 2nd floor window.

 

There's always that one player that thinks the lobby revolves around them. They start giving orders, and have no credibility whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Looters gonna loot...

Those certain 'looters' don't know what team work is then..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoxingRouge said:

Those certain 'looters' don't know what team work is then..

More likely lone wolves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy who picks the goalie character and tries to kill everybody...jerk...

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always that one guy who has 3 pocket knives, refusing to share them, and still dies first.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

There is always that one guy that spams ready/unready when the timer is like only 20 seconds from starting anyways. Doesn´t help in 99.5%.

You might be talking about me here @Deeify i need my time between matches for, well reasons. (None of you business ;))Deal with it, i press ready when i am ready.

Over active bladder? Get your prostate checked out... could be serious. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Over active bladder? Get your prostate checked out... could be serious. ?

There's always that one guy who brings a Big Gulp to Crystal Lake.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one I was reminded of playing earlier:

There's always that one person that spawns in AFK and forces the rest of the lobby to watch as Jason runs around trying to find them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 5:09 PM, Redrum138 said:

Lol, or the one guy eating in his mic like a cow.

I am that guy. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Over active bladder? Get your prostate checked out... could be serious. ?

Nah, nothing serious, no healthissues. Don´t worry :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now