Deeify

There's Always That One Guy...

125 posts in this topic

So, I know we have all had those games where it seems like SOMEONE always pulls something without fail whether it's good or bad.  What's the one thing that you see happen a lot where you say to yourself, "There's always that one guy who..."?

Such as, there's always that one guy who makes dumb posts like this.

My biggest one is, there's always that one guy who the entire room is waiting on to ready up for a match when the other 7 have all readied.  It's ALWAYS just one!

4 people like this

Lol, or the one guy eating in his mic like a cow.

13 people like this

Always that one guy trying to fix a car as Tiffany and your just standing next to him as Deborah.

16 people like this

There's always that one guy who follows you into cabins and tries to loot drawers you're going for when he could be in his own cabin right next to you.

13 people like this

There is always that one guy who complains you didn't help him when he got grabbed by Jason, and rages at you, even though you didn't have a melee weapon or other items to help. (Quick Play)

There is always that one guy playing some crappy music as Jason or has their TV turned up too loud causing them to hot mic. (Quick Play)

4 people like this

There's always that one guy that runs off with the keys after I PUT THEM BY THE CAR FOR A REASON, BUGZY. 

8 people like this

Hey, let's be inclusive- gals can be douchebags too. ;)

that one guy that's always overly chatty, generous, and protective to the only female player in the lobby... you know who you are

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Lol, or the one guy eating in his mic like a cow.

That's probably me. Sorry!

1 person likes this

There is always that one guy who plays Vanessa and is inclined to follow A.J. around the entire match.

1 person likes this

There's always that one guy that waits in the lobby, loads into the game, then quits as soon as the round starts.

2 people like this

There's always more than one who want's to miss objective items just to speed loot for pocket knives and spray. And has to audacity to ask someone if they got a pocket knife to unset a trap.

There’s always that one guy whose a runner but for whatever reason neglects to take the marked part to the objective. 

There's always that one guy who.....

...immediately when the match starts, they dive under a bed until the car starts. Which then they would come out of hiding and scream to pick him up. 

...is playing Buggzy that attempts to put the battery in when Deborah is patiently waiting so that she can start the car.

...players that blast obnoxious music into their mics. 

...talking about their personal drama to other players which I don't really want to hear. (this happens a little to often for me..)

...a server full of A.J's and Deborah's, and there's that one Vanessa that didn't quite catch on. 

etc.

1 person likes this

There’s always that one guy who holds onto the keys and does absolutely nothing to help with repairs but is right there the moment the car is repaired. 

And then of course there’s that other guy who holds onto the keys, does nothing, and leaves by himself in the four seater. 

.. sometimes that guy is tommy

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Always that one guy trying to fix a car as Tiffany and your just standing next to him as Deborah.

Lmao that happens to me so much. Just drop the friggen car part...

There's always that one guy that gets resurrected as Tommy and ends up idle because he went for a smoke or a poop after dying.

5 people like this

Theres always that one guy that understands combat in this game better than you, whether it be Jason or a counselor

There's always that one guy who...

• blasts his shitty rap music through the microphone.
  • is playing as a low repair character, and alerts Jason by trying to attempt a car repair. Even though there were high repair characters standing nearby.
  • runs into my cabin and starts looting my draws, even though there are plenty of empty cabins nearby.
  • commits suicide every round.
  • is playing as Vanessa (wearing the sweater) and starts running towards me with Jason in pursuit. 
  • plays as Jason and uses "I was glitched" "I couldn't even move" and "This game is so broken" as excuses for failing to stop the survivors in the car. Even though they weren't glitched.
  • is playing as Kenny Riedell and seems to have no clue how to play the game.
1 person likes this

There’s always that one guy who sucks, contributes nothing, repairs nothing, yet somehow survives to the end while others spent the entire game trying to repair while running from Jason. You watch this guy making the dumbest decisions waltzing around while Jason is unable to find him and when Jason does the guy runs into things, swings and misses, and tries to hide in front of Jason. 

16 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

There’s always that one guy who sucks, contributes nothing, relies nothing, yet somehow survives to the end while others spent the entire game trying to repair while running from Jason. You watch this guy making the dumbest decisions waltzing around while Jason is unable to find him and when Jason does the guy runs into things, swings and misses, and tries to hide in front of Jason. 

Lol omg yes, this all the time. 

There's that one guy (me) who earnestly repairs things, even playing as Vanessa, while the rest, even Deborahs, Adams, Foxes, AJs and Lachappas are doing fuck all.

5 people like this

I’ve noticed there is always that one Tommy Jarvis that is the sole living player and doesn’t stop sprinting until he is out of stamina even though Jason isn’t even close enough to get him.

1 person likes this

There's always that one guy that likes to showboat in the car and slams into a tree.

5 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

There's that one guy (me) who earnestly repairs things, even playing as Vanessa, while the rest, even Deborahs, Adams, Foxes, AJs and Lachappas are doing fuck all.

Nah, dont see that guy very often.

2 people like this