Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Please? Sometimes it doesn't work, and it gets really annpying really quick missing a kill due to a collision glitch or hit detection fail.

Or how about that one guy who uses the slowest girl to get the sweater even though you called it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. If the sweater doesn't work, you have to then rip Jason's shirt off and put that on instead. 

You didn't know that? I just killed Jason like that last night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, the sweater is a 1 time deal, mess it up, then chance gone, be it the sweater girl dying, getting caught. and Even though the glitches do suck, they happen. It has happened 3-4 times for me recently too when I was sweater girl.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

No, the sweater is a 1 time deal, mess it up, then chance gone, be it the sweater girl dying, getting caught. and Even though the glitches do suck, they happen. It has happened 3-4 times for me recently too when I was sweater girl.

Agree. You got one shot at killing him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Please? Sometimes it doesn't work, and it gets really annpying really quick missing a kill due to a collision glitch or hit detection fail.

Or how about that one guy who uses the slowest girl to get the sweater even though you called it.

 

I agree with you its annoying like the sweater girl gets tunneled the whole game and she ends up dieing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I agree with you its annoying like the sweater girl gets tunneled the whole game and she ends up dieing 

Well ofcourse she will get tunneled, if sweater girl dies, Jason can't die. Some people would rather tunnel vision sweater girl and give up a few escapes than risk dying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Well ofcourse she will get tunneled, if sweater girl dies, Jason can't die. Some people would rather tunnel vision sweater girl and give up a few escapes than risk dying.

I still would like it to either respawn or when they die you can pick it up off there body

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take away perks that allow counselors to tank Jason and I might be ok with it.

Otherwise, no.

You have no game to play if nobody wants to play as Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I still would like it to either respawn or when they die you can pick it up off there body

What part of "It is a one shot deal" Did you not understand, Jason isn't supposed to die every match, it has to take precise timing, and teamwork to do it, not "oh, we messed up someone grab that and lets try again", you mess up, wait til the next round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lazerus_86 said:

What part of "It is a one shot deal" Did you not understand, Jason isn't supposed to die every match, it has to take precise timing, and teamwork to do it, not "oh, we messed up someone grab that and lets try again", you mess up, wait til the next round.

So if it gets glitched we should be punished? Or if a troll (you) picks it up we should be shutdown? I hunt Jason, and I must say it does require skill, but both of these things arent my fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theiceman105 said:

So if it gets glitched we shpuld be punished? Or if a troll (you) picks it up we should be shutdown? I hunt Jason, and I must say it does require skill, but both of these things arent my fault.

Glitches happen, they are trying to fix them as they come, and trolls will be trolls, if you are worried about a troll grabbing the sweater, grab it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lazerus_86 said:

Glitches happen, they are trying to fix them as they come, and trolls will be trolls, if you are worried about a troll grabbing the sweater, grab it first.

Id honestly rather get the cunt banned for trolling. 1 less troll in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well unfortunately, it is literally impossible to catch every single troll, for every 1 you catch, 2 more takes its place, but trolling isn't a bannable offense, it happens in every game, if they are trolling, they aren't exploiting glitches, they are just bending the game rules into their favor to annoy people, it sucks, but it happens, I have dealt with more than my fair share of trolls on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 1:14 AM, Theiceman105 said:

Or how about that one guy who uses the slowest girl to get the sweater even though you called it.

 

LOL at  "You called it"?

God you're annoying.   

 

.....Try harding in Friday the 13th and throwing fits.  My advice.. Stop playing sober.

 

You must be going into every game trying to kill Jason and getting angry about EVERYTHING. Doesn't mean people need to care..


So what you called it.  You're not the king of the world.   You don't get to call the shots...lol

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

So if it gets glitched we should be punished? Or if a troll (you) picks it up we should be shutdown? I hunt Jason, and I must say it does require skill, but both of these things arent my fault.

How about accepting it didn't work that match and work on the escape?

Jason's mom had one sweater, not an entire wardrobe in the shack. It sucks, but it happens to all of us. Just like dumb people grab it and use it at the wrong time. It happens, part of the game. 

One sweater to rule them all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Everything just needs to be fixed regarding the kill Jason endgame.

Ever got to the cutscene and Jason rage quits? Woo boy, that needs a huge fix.

 

(Warning this part is a rant) If I were in charge, id reset his account, not allow him to pick up anything, including weapons, not become Tommy,gain 0 XP per match and literally die everytime he's Jason. Also put 0 in all of his stats so he can't even do anything. (Rant end)

Now that's a deserving punishment, considering it should be an exploit/troll as it keeps the kill from his record, and keeps us from getting XP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Ever got to the cutscene and Jason rage quits? Woo boy, that needs a huge fix.

 

(Warning this part is a rant) If I were in charge, id reset his account, not allow him to pick up anything, including weapons, not become Tommy,gain 0 XP per match and literally die everytime he's Jason. Also put 0 in all of his stats so he can't even do anything. (Rant end)

Now that's a deserving punishment, considering it should be an exploit/troll as it keeps the kill from his record, and keeps us from getting XP

Yeah the one time I could have been killed as Jason the councilors had a sweater malfunction. It didn't stun me properly dispite the fact I didn't Morph into the lake or rage quit or something dumb like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

Any more nerf to Jason needs to be balanced with a buff.

Yea, right now Jason is easy to fend off as is.  I played a match a couple nights ago, I literally watched Jason get stunned 27 times in it, and those were just the ones i particpated in/counted, not the ones that happened before he found me/i started spectating...it was a bit rediculous

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

(Warning this part is a rant) If I were in charge, id reset his account, not allow him to pick up anything, including weapons, not become Tommy,gain 0 XP per match and literally die everytime he's Jason. Also put 0 in all of his stats so he can't even do anything. (Rant end)

Lmao wow, someones got anger issues.

And that's why you should never be in charge of anything, ever. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alcanx said:

Lmao wow, someones got anger issues.

And that's why you should never be in charge of anything, ever. 

I really hope you didn't take that seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...