Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrezGrif

My thoughts on Tommy Jarvis

6 posts in this topic

When you spawn in the game as a counselor and are a team-player, hard working and have helped other counselors and get killed by Jason while doing that; don't you think you should become Jarvis? Does it not suck when you do those things and die then all of the sudden another player that is AFK or did not even try become Tommy? If you have played Star-Wars Battlefront, you should be familiar with the game mode "Hero Hunt" In which it's a 1 vs 8 in which one player becomes a hero "Luke Skywalker or Han Solo" is forced to kill the enemy and the enemy that does the most damage will become the hero next. I fell it should be like that in F13. But when two players die or escape, the one that did the most work should come back as Tommy. You all know that Tommy's job is to save the other counselors. Just like you were helping them earlier as a counselor. But now you have an advantage. am I the only one who thinks should happen?

1 person likes this

Apparently, it was mentioned before that they want everyone to have a relatively equal chance at getting to play Tommy Jarvis, so nothing like Left 4 Dead, where your performance as the Special Infected in-game contributed to your chances of becoming the Tank.

And thank god for that, because there's nothing I hate more than having a Tommy Jarvis who actually knows what they're doing and tries to help me and the other counselors. :rolleyes:

They need a level cap on becoming Tommy, people below level 50 shouldn't be allowed to become Tommy.

On 11/12/2017 at 2:15 AM, Theiceman105 said:

They need a level cap on becoming Tommy, people below level 50 shouldn't be allowed to become Tommy.

What about the people that maxed out on another profile and want to restart?

I understand your reasoning, but I don't agree. Everyone should get a shot at it. If anything it should be weighted depending on your performance like @PrezGrif said.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:15 AM, Theiceman105 said:

Do you smell that?

Yeah, its bullshit.

1 person likes this

On 11/12/2017 at 2:15 AM, Theiceman105 said:

level 50? that's a bit insane. I COULD see preventing a new person under level 10 not being Tommy.. MAYBE, but level 50? nope.