DiegoElFuego

Anyone else just quit when they're Jason anymore? LOL

52 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Once you learn how to do both this won't be problem

git gud

again. this isn't about "gittin gud." i don't think any of us even said we don't know how to counter the jokers that do this. if you're successfully pulling off the 10 minute ring around the rosie, you're trolling jason intentionally to be a dick. and,  yeah, it really is trolling the more i think about it. you're intentionally sticking to one area:

1. to amuse yourself and others (no one else thinks it's nearly as funny as the you do, fyi)

2. to cause frustration and irritation to the jason player. 

3. to make the jason player look dumb. 

this is really no different than standing at the exit with pocket knives and crackers because you want to play "beat the shit out of jason" when you could just leave. 

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

this is really no different than standing at the exit with pocket knives and crackers because you want to play "beat the shit out of jason" when you could just leave. 

I’ve come to hate those teabaggers. I mean, I might hold back for a few seconds, but I’m not going to hold up the entire lobby for whatever time is left on the clock. Unfortunately this crap has become the norm. 

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

I’ve come to hate those teabaggers. I mean, I might hold back for a few seconds, but I’m not going to hold up the entire lobby for whatever time is left on the clock. Unfortunately this crap has become the norm. 

3 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Anyone that uses the term "git gud" is a dick.

He's a troll... not a very good one, way too on the nose. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Sadly you get extra points for beating up Jason..  And escaping.. Which is why i hang around wasting the clock and attacking Jason before escaping.

On consoles. ts hard to level and gain CP when half the games end in the host quitting.  Im still under level 50 due to the fact that over 50% of the game i play, the hosts leaves and i get nothing.  Sometimes il play the full 20 mins and the host quits..   

Need dedicated servers or give us 2x exp and cp til lits ready.

3 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

if I'm stocked up, I'll stay to help others escape but never just to troll jason. 

First starting out, I dreaded playing as Jason. But it's really not that hard to get at least 1 or 2 kills in. I'm at level 32 or 33 now. Was able to "kill them all" at around level 27. Just takes some time to get better as Jason. 

Now my spawn preference is as Jason. It's fun as hell. 

No never take down a chance to be Jason!!! I personally now have an advantage to playing Jason because of people like you. People think well the nerfing patch will make the counselors stronger but in all honesty people will juke around with Jason without even getting grabbed, but because i've gotten to know it, its actually fairly easy for me to kill them. People just give up on Jason! I've had people just walk straight towards me because they know they can juke me, but I take advantage of that and grab them right before they swing. I usually do this and kill everyone. Its not even hard to play Jason, people just over exaggerate to get attention. I may be pushing it..everyone has different gaming styles and for you it may just be difficult, but for me its spectacular! 

On 11/21/2017 at 6:19 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Anyone that uses the term "git gud" is a dick.

Totally agree, dirty douche nozzle troll terminology. All the posts where people say that is normally inflammatory bullshit, mostly quick play pseudo "Gods" sitting in mommy's basement. Their t-shirts covered in cheeto crumbs and code red mountain dew stains. Mostly they would NEVER say the things they do online to someone in the room with them.

I don’t have to quit the game either the host leaves when I’m done killing them or I get an error screen because this game is so broken.

• Like 1

If you don't want to be Jason set your preference to counselor.

I join quick play and private matches and Jason players quit.

I want to be Jason to get my last achievement completed for ?% so my game will freeze up. :lol:

From all the host quits and Jason quits it kills my desire to play the game.

Until a patch comes out I see why no one wants to play anymore.

Going to take a break from the game until the next patch.

Fuck no!

I play this game to be Jason and that's why i'm waiting for the SP bots and challenges. I like the online and counselors are fun for the thrill of survival, but brutally murdering teenagers as Jason is THE SHIT! <3 :ph34r:

I once got chosen as Jason three times in a row. That was one hell of a surprise and it certainly made my day!

• Like 1

The wierd thing is that most Jasons's prefer only a "perfect game". I've had many many games were a Jason quit after someone escaped with the two seater or boat. Shit happens! The whole point of the game is to have fun. So what if someone escapes? Nobody gets a perfect game everytime. I know its " a bit" frustrating when an asshole runs around Jason in circles, melee and grabs whiffing through counselors, constant knockouts and teabagging... Believe me, I've been through that shit... Just last night, got a 7/8 as time ran out against a good Bugzy (I also blame lag, it was terrible). Sometimes I get everyone, sometimes 1 or 2 survive. So what.

But that's how you learn to deal with the nerfs. Just try to have fun, use a mic and try to get the the assholes on your side when see that things are turning to shit. Have fun. Get your 2/8 kills and adapt. Net time you'll get a 4/8 - 5/8 and sometimes, depending on your opposition, 8/8. Just like the rest of us.

That's the best you can do (before a new patch...). Like I said, have fun and try to adapt. It's not that serious. Peace!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

The wierd thing is that most Jasons's prefer only a "perfect game". I've had many many games were a Jason quit after someone escaped with the two seater or boat. Shit happens! The whole point of the game is to have fun. So what if someone escapes? Nobody gets a perfect game everytime. I know its " a bit" frustrating when an asshole runs around Jason in circles, melee and grabs whiffing through counselors, constant knockouts and teabagging... Believe me, I've been through that shit... Just last night, got a 7/8 as time ran out against a good Bugzy (I also blame lag, it was terrible). Sometimes I get everyone, sometimes 1 or 2 survive. So what.

But that's how you learn to deal with the nerfs. Just try to have fun, use a mic and try to get the the assholes on your side when see that things are turning to shit. Have fun. Get your 2/8 kills and adapt. Net time you'll get a 4/8 - 5/8 and sometimes, depending on your opposition, 8/8. Just like the rest of us.

That's the best you can do (before a new patch...). Like I said, have fun and try to adapt. It's not that serious. Peace!

The players i hate the most are those who quit the instant Jason grabs them. Sure there's a very little chance of escaping without a pocketknife (or in rare cases 10 str) but it's a game and you either lose or win. Don't be a bitch whenever things aren't going your way.

• Like 1