DiegoElFuego

Anyone else just quit when they're Jason anymore? LOL

72 posts in this topic

I never quit as Jason, not even if I don't feel like playing him. I hate it when they leave. And you know how it goes; "Don't do to others what you don't want done to you." 

3 people like this

On 11/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

That is true. He can't pull me through the table now with his Jedi powers. He has to work to kill me now.

I'm level 101. I enjoy being a distraction for Jason. I don't need XP until they add that 150 cap increase.

I think it's funny how hard someone will try to chase you down thinking it will be an easy kill.

I use Vanessa. Epic restful and epic marathon perk.

When Jason shifts I just run to the next room and wait for him to follow.

Then loop back to the table while he is confused looking for me.

I use a nice hiding spot that makes Jason waste 1 minute easy before the table chase begins.

These players are so predictable. All you have to do is shift but stay in one place, they'll run right into you, end shift, grab, repeat. Just like the car, morph, stalk, shift, boom, repeat. Most players don't think about you shifting but not moving 

1 person likes this

On 2017-11-11 at 10:33 PM, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I don’t get why all the Jason hate now. He’s not “nerfed”. I still get 7/7 and 8/8 kills all the time. So does my 11 year old son. Get better. Stop complaining. And don’t be a pussy and just leave a match just because you suck. 

I'm escape from him most of the time. And play careless now. Experimenting and taking risks. 

I understand a bit why people would quit...but the only way to get better (or best way to get better) is to play, practice and learn from mistakes. Also, steal strategies from other players and make them your own. Stalk, morph, sense shift...in that order. Like anything, it does not work in every situation, but it is the base being Jason in my opinion. Go to cops first, use two traps there. Then trap a car or two (depending on number of traps) and then start killing. Don't get tunnel vision. Keep an eye on vehicles and phone even if they are trapped (bc of pocketknives).

It's posts like these that show me how many people are actually just bad at video games.

I just had a match playing as Part 9. Someone raided my shack early on and then a Bugzy decided to fight me. The result was me slashing him a few times and when a swing didn't stun me, I grabbed him and killed him. Then I went to a shack where everyone was and killed someone with a door, then proceeded to kill everyone one person at a time and never recycling a kill.

They even got a car working, but some moderate menacing made them panic and drive it into a ditch for two easy kills, ending the match.

I had no issues grabbing or shiftgrabbing.

Anyone who does probably is just bad at video games.

46 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

It's posts like these that show me how many people are actually just bad at video games.

I just had a match playing as Part 9. Someone raided my shack early on and then a Bugzy decided to fight me. The result was me slashing him a few times and when a swing didn't stun me, I grabbed him and killed him. Then I went to a shack where everyone was and killed someone with a door, then proceeded to kill everyone one person at a time and never recycling a kill.

They even got a car working, but some moderate menacing made them panic and drive it into a ditch for two easy kills, ending the match.

I had no issues grabbing or shiftgrabbing.

Anyone who does probably is just bad at video games.

Sounds like you play quickplay. QP is like kicking puppies, everyone is uncoordinated and either a troll, new at the game or just plain lone-wolfs it till they die or run out the time.

The times I do play QP, barely anyone actually DOES anything. They just run around aimlessly, drop objective items where they found them and expect someone else to do the work so they can leech an easy escape. 

Any Jason worth his salt could 8/8 a QP lobby without even grabbing despite his fucked up melee range. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Alcanx said:

Sounds like you play quickplay. QP is like kicking puppies, everyone is uncoordinated and either a troll, new at the game or just plain lone-wolfs it till they die or run out the time.

The times I do play QP, barely anyone actually DOES anything. They just run around aimlessly, drop objective items where they found them and expect someone else to do the work so they can leech an easy escape. 

Any Jason worth his salt could 8/8 a QP lobby without even grabbing despite his fucked up melee range. 

Quickplay is also where you encounter the most amount of variables. But also, you have no reason to quit/DC if you're jason in a private lobby because you'll never be jason unless you want to be.

I'm primarily replying to the OP and the fact that THEY are obviously playing Quickplay and are quitting when they are jason and, as you said, even a BAD jason could get 8/8 there, which means THEY are obviously a bad player.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

Quickplay is also where you encounter the most amount of variables. But also, you have no reason to quit/DC if you're jason in a private lobby because you'll never be jason unless you want to be.

I'm primarily replying to the OP and the fact that THEY are obviously playing Quickplay and are quitting when they are jason and, as you said, even a BAD jason could get 8/8 there, which means THEY are obviously a bad player.

Thank you, I said the same thing. And everyone jumped my shit. Public/private you still shouldn't get wrecked as Jason. Every so often I'll get a team on private rooms that kick my ass but I still get 4 or 5/8. And if you aren't killing anyone on public there's a problem, and even with a private match with coordination, you should not be getting embarrassed by the counselors. Original poster is buns. 

1 person likes this

I still suck as Jason. I have never succesfully shifted and got anyone. Ever. Shift is useless for me. Grabbing is about useless for me as well. Most if not all my kills have came from throwing knives and slashing (Yes I'm that Jason and I know I suck) 

On 11/11/2017 at 11:53 AM, DiegoElFuego said:

Knew a tryhard was going to come in sooner or later.

You can be trapped at the end of a hallway, walls on 3 sides, with only inches to spare, and still juke Jason. There's a reason that I've switched my counselor to Vanessa.

And nobody said it was giving me problems. When I played Jason since the patch, I've still gotten an average 6/8-8/8. Part 2 Jason hovering over objectives is going to get almost everybody every time, in quick match regardless because there's no teamwork and everyone wants a car. It just now takes until the final minutes anymore, because you are easier to knockdown, which gives them more time to recover stam, or get into a house. Same thing when you miss a grab by an inch, they get some distance, and it takes just that much longer.

I'm still good at it since the patch, I just simply don't feel like it. Like buddy said above #sorrynotsorry

Calling me a try hard like a standard internet bitch, because I'm not too pussy to play as Jason? That's cute. Go cry some more princess. 

1 person likes this

I really haven't had that much trouble as Jason since the update. Sure, if the lobby is full of level 101 Vanessa players then you are screwed, but that was the case before the update too. Most players are pretty bad and get caught easily regardless of the balance status.

pfft Jason's a walk in the park.

He's been made more annoying but imo he is stronger. The biggest hits he received imo is the grab range which was painfully deserved but even still its not the conclusion I wanted, spam grab jasons regardless of hitting or missing will still exist and make the look like a comedy.

The other hit is the parts being shown on map for counsellors and I have to firmly say this needs to go. If Jason wasn't getting "fixes" (lies for buff imo) then this counsellor buff wouldn't have happened. When the game came out balance felt delicious to me, I loved it as both roles. Only thing was a grab overhaul but they kinda went and slowly ruin balance I think.

12 hours ago, Deezyj304 said:

Thank you, I said the same thing. And everyone jumped my shit. Public/private you still shouldn't get wrecked as Jason. Every so often I'll get a team on private rooms that kick my ass but I still get 4 or 5/8. And if you aren't killing anyone on public there's a problem, and even with a private match with coordination, you should not be getting embarrassed by the counselors. Original poster is buns. 

i agree that even average players shouldn't get wrecked in QP but if you're in a private room with good, well-coordinated players, it's not difficult to fuck jason's day up. i buy 4/5 out of 8 in private, but i see way less 7/8s and 8/8s than i use to. if someone claims they can still easily get 8/8 in private lobbies with "good" players, they're not playing with good players or they're just straight-up full of shit. 

1 person likes this

i love playing jason and never quit. its a shame that setting preference to jason or teenager dosent work well. if someone sets preference to teenager then he should never get to be jason. it would help to avoid situations like jason players quitting the match.

I play this game to be jason as many times i can, but thats true the new patches are so frustating and kind of ruined the jason's fun

I think really people put too much into themselves on this game. The real thing is that everyone should be strictly trying to unlock trophies now for 500/1000 games. I only play private now to play competitive matches, but I've already unlocked every trophy in public matches. So now the only thing I care about doing is playing as many games I can as Jason. Mostly what I do now is I go into public, get Jason, or quit, and I stay at the shack and watch TV until the match is over. I was determined to get all trophies without boosting, and now my goal is to finish up. I think that a lot of players on here don't realize that this game is dying. Look at the amount of streams and people playing, it's dropped by a lot. So good Jason's, bad Jason's, what's it matter. It's over people. I'm surprised people stayed interested this long in this game.

There is a lot of sp content I'm looking forward to but private matches public matches who cares anymore. It's been real Friday but you were dead as soon as the nostalgia ran out

Edited by Deezyj304

I actually quit as Jason today. It was going to be my last game before bed (work third shift) so of course that meant I had to be Jason. I didn’t want to play him to begin with, the sun was reflecting off my screen and into my eyes and I had a terrible match. I only killed 2 people and one of them came back as Tommy. The police were called, I gave it the best half hearted try that I could, but they all made it to the exit. But then all 6 of them decided to hang out to get their jollies on me. I morphed to the other side of the map, and waited a few minutes. Morphed back, still there? Yep. Oh well, I gave them more than ample time to escape. Click. Off to bed. (I was the host at the time so no XP for them.  Tough shit, dont feel guilty in the slightest about tea bagging fuckwads.)

4 people like this

3 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I actually quit as Jason today. It was going to be my last game before bed (work third shift) so of course that meant I had to be Jason. I didn’t want to play him to begin with, the sun was reflecting off my screen and into my eyes and I had a terrible match. I only killed 2 people and one of them came back as Tommy. The police were called, I gave it the best half hearted try that I could, but they all made it to the exit. But then all 6 of them decided to hang out to get their jollies on me. I morphed to the other side of the map, and waited a few minutes. Morphed back, still there? Yep. Oh well, I gave them more than ample time to escape. Click. Off to bed. (I was the host at the time so no XP for them.  Tough shit, dont feel guilty in the slightest about tea bagging fuckwads.)

Lmao fuck em haha

20 hours ago, Deezyj304 said:

I think really people put too much into themselves on this game. The real thing is that everyone should be strictly trying to unlock trophies now for 500/1000 games. I only play private now to play competitive matches, but I've already unlocked every trophy in public matches. So now the only thing I care about doing is playing as many games I can as Jason. Mostly what I do now is I go into public, get Jason, or quit, and I stay at the shack and watch TV until the match is over. I was determined to get all trophies without boosting, and now my goal is to finish up. I think that a lot of players on here don't realize that this game is dying. Look at the amount of streams and people playing, it's dropped by a lot. So good Jason's, bad Jason's, what's it matter. It's over people. I'm surprised people stayed interested this long in this game.

There is a lot of sp content I'm looking forward to but private matches public matches who cares anymore. It's been real Friday but you were dead as soon as the nostalgia ran out

Jeez what a depressing post. 

2 hours ago, kohagan said:

Jeez what a depressing post. 

I know and this really was my favorite game for the past 6 months. I think I'm burnt out. Some days when I'm off work I'd play all day til my wife got home. Now I just play like an hour sometimes not even finishing matches. Not cause I died, just on a stage without a tape to look for or I'll drive the car around and fuck with Jason, or run people over. Depends how high I am or what mood. I really crush it like a 85% of 300 or four dominated, I just get bored with it now. I'm probably not the only one either, used to be 100 streams live on ps yesterday there was 34. I think new trophies would make me want to play more