DiegoElFuego

Anyone else just quit when they're Jason anymore? LOL

72 posts in this topic

Never! Never ever, and I'm not that good as Jason. Hardly ever hit with my knives, miss shift grab more than often than not even before the nerf. Morph nowhere near my target, and generally swing at air unless in combat stance. Still... Used to average about 6 kills in public, and go 4 for 8 in private against some of the best ps4 has to offer. Yeah, Jason took a hell of hit with the nerf bs; I get it. Regardless, I unplug my mic and start grinding my teeth when I see those two circles at the beginning of the match. I want to kill for mommy, I'll never quit. Still kill 5-6 in public because they tend to be unorganized. Difference is in private against my friends i'm 1 for 8 on average now, hell I've even had some rather embarrassing 0 for 8 games. Against talented opponents you only get one or two chances to take advantage of low stamina or mistakes. With the changes from the last patch those two chances require almost perfect play and precision accuracy to get our hands on those damn kids who keep coming to our camp. That's for us to work on, we need to be better. You can't do that if you quit, mommy needs you to try Jason!FB_IMG_1507849615908.jpg.d53a1168df0d20c5c9e2442f88a117c9.jpg

1 person likes this

I don’t get why all the Jason hate now. He’s not “nerfed”. I still get 7/7 and 8/8 kills all the time. So does my 11 year old son. Get better. Stop complaining. And don’t be a pussy and just leave a match just because you suck. 

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I don’t get why all the Jason hate now. He’s not “nerfed”. I still get 7/7 and 8/8 kills all the time. So does my 11 year old son. Get better. Stop complaining. And don’t be a pussy and just leave a match just because you suck. 

Someone only plays against quickplay noobs, lmao. 

4 people like this

40 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

"He has to work to kill me now."

Wow, seems like you're working REAL hard to evade him. 

No one is working hard to escape Jason. Just stand still and watch him miss you with his grab.

I hear rumors all counselors will spawn with pocket knifes and Jason will have his grab ability removed next patch.

The patch after that will remove stalk, sense and morph. Then Jason will be ready for the new Paranoia game mode.

If players are even playing it still. I'm already bored to death grinding for the final achievement. No xp and nothing to new to unlock.

The only thing the forum is going to used for is new members saying how every patch sucks and declaring their hatered for the developers and other community members.

Only reason it's not officially turning into Reddit with shitposts and bad memes is JPOPS won't allow it. :lol:

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

No one is working hard to escape Jason. Just stand still and watch him miss you with his grab.

I hear rumors all counselors will spawn with pocket knifes and Jason will have his grab ability removed next patch.

The patch after that will remove stalk, sense and morph. Then Jason will be ready for the new Paranoia game mode.

If players are even playing it still. I'm already bored to death grinding for the final achievement. No xp and nothing to new to unlock.

The only thing the forum is going to used for is new members saying how every patch sucks and declaring their hatered for the developers and other community members.

Only reason it's not officially turning into Reddit with shitposts and bad memes is JPOPS won't allow it. :lol:

Sadly, you're right. It used to feel rewarding when you successfully juked Jason, now it just feels like the jukes are being spoon fed to you.  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Alcanx said:

Someone only plays against quickplay noobs, lmao. 

Quick play, private. It’s the same result. There’s nothing wrong with Jason. 

21 hours ago, DiegoElFuego said:

Yeah. That's me. 

JASON KILL THEM ALL!

"Nah"

I do I hate Jason but that's if I'm playing with my friends 

Nope. I main Sloth Jason, and I try my damndest to wipe out as many people as possible. Sure I get trash talked and teabagged, but mother would be very angry if I just gave up the hunt.

1 person likes this

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Alcanx said:

It's alright dude, you'll get better. One of my friends only just started getting 8/8 at level 72, now he's a beast. What platform do you play on, anyway? 

I play on PS4. My PSN is SnowboardJedi

It's more fun now.. I never had to put so much effort before

22 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

In private or public?

21 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Lol. Sure.

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You play ps4? We would love for you to show off your impressive Jason skills.

5 people like this

10 minutes ago, malloymk said:

You play ps4? We would love for you to show off your impressive Jason skills.

yup. some of these dudes are the best I've played with and they're MAYBE averaging 4 or 5/8 in lobbies full 90s-101s. we've even had rounds where they're going 1 or 2/8. yeah, guys are still able to go 8/8 here and there but those rounds are few and far between since this last update. 

1 person likes this

I never quit for any reason. I was taught a long time ago to play the hand I'm dealt. I may not be that good , but i'll never be if i don't ever give it a shot. I still have fun playing as Jason. My preference is set to counselor but Jason , although a bit more stressful, is still a good time.

Though there were the one time when I quit early due to not wanting to be Jason, I'd just suck it up and not ruin everyone's fun.

Just grin and bear it. You probably won't be Jason again in the next match.

My purpose is to be jason  as many times i can 

No, but I love all you Jason quitters because it puts me one match closer to being Jason again myself, haha.

And then that's when the quitting really begins.

23 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I still get 7/7 and 8/8 too. But he is nerfed. That's just a fact. Saying something is nerfed isn't an opinion, lol.

1 person likes this

On 11/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, Maggot Head said:

I still get 7/7 and 8/8 too. But he is nerfed. That's just a fact. Saying something is nerfed isn't an opinion, lol.

Exactly. It's not clears that are the issues, it's your controls literally not working on top of everything else.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:33 PM, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Get better. Stop complaining.

I'll grant the missed grab, but I sure do hope I can get good enough to hit a counselor standing right in front of me someday.

15 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

Exactly. It's not clears that are the issues, it's your controls literally not working on top of everything else.

I'll grant the missed grab, but I sure do hope I can get good enough to hit a counselor standing right in front of me someday.

I love hitting everything but the counselor when they’re right in front of me. Even better when I’ve already started my swing but the counselor can swing afterward and still hit me first. 

Or better still how I can’t hit counselor’s going through windows but they have no problems hitting me from inside or through doors while I’m trying to break them down. 

It’s also awesome when every counselor can heal 2 to 4 times because of broken medic perk. Obviously all of these issues are because we suck as Jason and need to put our big boy pants on lol. Jason is a joke right now. Congratulations to those who can still clear lobbies. I can too but it doesn’t mean the big guy doesn’t have issues. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, MyNameisJason said:

Jason is a joke right now. Congratulations to those who can still clear lobbies. I can too but it doesn’t mean the big guy doesn’t have issues. 

Thank you. I can sit here and whore out badges, clears, or whatever other bullshit metrics the people here want to toss out, but it drives me to distraction when people try to look me in the face and tell me to get better when I'm watching my weapons pass through flesh like air.

15 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

Thank you. I can sit here and whore out badges, clears, or whatever other bullshit metrics the people here want to toss out, but it drives me to distraction when people try to look me in the face and tell me to get better when I'm watching my weapons pass through flesh like air.

I feel your pain brother. I played against some good counselor’s tonight. They knew when to strike and all that good stuff. I couldn’t compete because I’m too busy swinging through them or missing grabs when they are clearly in front of me at arms length. I look forward to being challenged it makes the game fun but it certainly isn’t fun to be a joke. All the while players are trolling you because of issues that reside with the game and are not a direct result of my skills.

I get so frustrated because I am passionate about this game and, honestly, I enjoy it. If I didn’t I wouldn’t come back to it each day or every couple days. It’s even more frustrating to listen to some people go on a tangent about “quit yer bitchin” and “get gud” because that couldn’t be further from the truth. Clearly those kinds of posts are coming from trolls but at the end of the day this amazing game is flawed. 

1 person likes this

I don't particularly like playing Jason, but when I am him I certainly don't just quit.  Since the game first came out back in May though, I've just enjoyed playing the game a lot more as a counselor.  And that's not because I'm in any way "bad" at playing Jason or think that he's been 'nerfed' or whatever, I just enjoy the social aspect of being a counselor more so than being by myself hunting everyone endlessly.  Whenever I do happen to be Jason though, I do my best, usually kill most of the lobby, get my points, and then am happy that because my preference is set to 'counselor', I won't have to play him again for a long while haha

The only time I have ever quit playing Jason immediately is literally the first game after changing my preferences to councilor after getting really sick of playing Jason. I’ve played him 4 times since then, but reluctantly.