TheMrFer

what was the new PARANOIA game mode? ideas, theories and speculations

Hello everyone, a while ago Gun Media released a teaser about the new game mode called "Paranoia".
My question and purpose of this topic is, what is it about? I have not seen anyone speculate about this and I would like to know their opinions.
Personally I think that in this mode we will be on a very small map where we will have to solve puzzles, find objects and clues, and in passing discover the murderer who will be Roy Burns disguised as another counselor.
Like Roy Burns we will have to kill the others without being discovered and prevent them from escaping.
With this in mind they could also add Pamela Voorhees as a murderer. Well this is all thanks for reading this topic

53 minutes ago, TheMrFer said:

I have not seen anyone speculate about this and I would like to know their opinions.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheMrFer said:

I have not seen anyone speculate about this and I would like to know their opinions.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I LOL'D.

• Like 1

Please use the search function before creating a new thread. there are already discussions in progress about this. Please feel free to join in on an existing discussion.