Alien_Number_Six

The Squeakening!

31 posts in this topic

So playing a random quick play match I ended up in a lobby of stoners and kids. The first match was ok. Escaped via the police. I was the only survivor. The next match starts. One of the squeakers get Jason and proceeds to tunnel me the whole match. After chasing me for five minutes an argument insues between the host stoner and one of the squeakers after Jason finally leaves me alone. It is over the boat propeller. I suspect that the squeaker in question was in helping Jason because he ran the propeller from Blare's Cove to Higgins Camp. All the while the stoner in a very HIGH tone of voice keeps saying. 

"Gimmie the propeller man."

"Gimmie the propeller." 

"Gimmie the propeller you dumb ass."

"Why won't you drop the propeller man."

"Please drop the propeller."

"Fuck it." 

He quit and killed the lobby. I laughed my ass off. 

2 people like this

Yeah you can get a really weird mix of people on quick play... Sometimes it's great other times you just want to shoot yourself.

You don't put yourself between a stoner and his/her propeller, man. That just ain't right smh

2 people like this

1 hour ago, BurstNova said:

You don't put yourself between a stoner and his/her propeller, man. That just ain't right smh

The stoner chased him across the map yelling that shit sounding like a stereotype for two minutes. That shit was comedy gold.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah you can get a really weird mix of people on quick play... Sometimes it's great other times you just want to shoot yourself.

I had a guy insult me in spanish then started losing his shit in English when I started insulting him in Latin

2 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

Jeez how much I miss Quick Play Lobbies!:lol:

It's a mixed bag but sometimes it's fun. 

7 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I had a guy insult me in spanish then started losing his shit in English when I started insulting him in laten.

Schizophrenic?

14 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Still my favorite squeaker vid:

I laughed so hard at this, and he was like: This Jason sucks :rolleyes:
One of the lots of reasons for what kids shouldn't play this game XD

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

Schizophrenic?

Me or him? Because I don't speak Spanish because I mispronounce a lot of words and my accent is thick. But I sure do understand it. Latin is fun to learn because it's like speaking a secret code.

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Me or him? Because I don't speak Spanish because I'm mispronounce a lot of words and my accent is thick. But I sure do understand it. Latin is fun to learn because it's like speaking a secret code.

him lol

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I feel sorry for that kid

8 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Yes lets hate on all children because some lead a bad example. Great idea. Nice. Cool. Good job.

Where in this thread is someone "hating on all children"?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Where in this thread is someone "hating on all children"?

k fair game i just read the title and assumed sorry all

:unsure:

Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

k fair game i just read the title and assumed sorry all

It IS a funny title though. @Alien_Number_Six I chuckle every time I see it.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:29 PM, Truth said:

I would say shoot them, but no more of that in Quick Play. B)

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

I would say shoot them, but no more of that in Quick Play. B)

I still see people trying it all the time...

1 minute ago, Truth said:

They'll learn, one day, maybe...

On 11/10/2017 at 4:16 PM, Dolemite said:

So funny! That kid was losing his mind, bet he soiled his diaper when he glitched and couldn't finish him. My daughter plays, but she's 13 and if that happened she would have said "ugh, really?" Then laughed, of course no one would hear this because we always unplug the mic when we're Jason. Nothing better then having a huge, masked killer hermit coming after you saying "I'm gonna get you redrum." With the voice of Dennis the fucking menace.

I played a match with a bunch of British squeakers earlier.  They sound intelligent or cultured because of the accent but say stupid shit all the same.

10 hours ago, Truth said:

I had a Buggzy player attack me after running into his trap behind an unlocked door. I sprayed myself off and laughed out loud as he arrived to try to finish me off. 

"Hit me." I said

Buggzy swung his machete and bloodied up AJ.

"Hit me some more moron." I said.

Buggzy hit me until his weapon broke then I started dancing. He flashed his flashlight at me a few times and then ran across the street and got snatched up by Part 8 Jason. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I had a Buggzy player attack me after running into his trap behind an unlocked door. I sprayed myself off and laughed out loud as he arrived to try to finish me off. 

"Hit me." I said

Buggzy swung his machete and bloodied up AJ.

"Hit me some more moron." I said.

Buggzy hit me until his weapon broke then I started dancing. He flashed his flashlight at me a few times and then ran across the street and got snatched up by Part 8 Jason. 

I had someone in quick play last night that must not have received the 'you can't team kill in public' memo and was also a Jason teamer.

I was using Chad with medic, sucker punch, and thick skin - found 3 pocket knives within the first 2-3 minutes and carrying my personal favorite melee weapon, the wrench.

Someone using Deborah I believe goes over and opens the cabin door with Jason right outside so I close and barricade it and of course she opens it again, all the while trying to weaken and/or kill me with a bat and eventually wrench. At this point I'm trying to piss Jason off by not even letting him kill the AFK player that was near my counselor. I can't tell you how many times I baited Jason into swinging or grabbing at me just to be stunned with a wrench, Deborah even went as far as trying to body block my swings so Jason wouldn't get hit which caused her to get grabbed. Jason eventually managed to grab me once but again, 3 pocket knives found at the beginning of the match.

Eventually they realized they weren't getting anywhere with me and Jason morphed away just for the both of them to quit about 30 seconds later.

Good times.

I can't go one game playing without a kid saying I'm a hacker or sending me friend requests if I equip Savini Jason.