Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
8bitbobby

Jason stalling on last kill

Recommended Posts

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. I tried a search and came up with nothing similar. 

Any suggestions on what (if anything) can be done when Jason stalls killing the last remaining counselor.  I recently had a match where Jason had killed all but one person in the first 10 or so minutes and then proceeded to catch and release the last counselor (like a fisherman).  The counselor was holding her arm and clearly could no longer run.  Jason had all manner of open terrain not to mention several environmental kills in their surrounding area and had no intent on using any of them. 

It is really annoying that you can't talk to Jason once spectating and 9 times out of 10 when I just wait the match out to give the person a piece of my mind they leave before the game returns to the lobby.  Are people that bored in their lives that they get their kicks from wasting other people's time?  I know it would be a ridiculous fix but it would be nice if the game intervened in a situation where clearly there was no escape for the counselor and just made it an insta-kill like a 'Seek and Destroy'.  

I'm all for the thrill of the hunt if it is actually a chase, but it got ridiculous watching him grab the Vanessa who was holding her arm (no health spray and no weapon) and just walking her forward while she flailed and escaped just to do the same thing over and over (ad nauseam). It was like the fight scene on Family Guy between Herbert and Franz.  Excruciating to spectate. What do you guys think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is pretty annoying to watch. Apparently someone got to be Jason who rare gets to be him and decided he was going to hold everyone hostage while he enjoys every last second of that. Man you are lucky the host didn't disconnect on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could simply be that he was going for a specific environment kill. I'm still trying to get the last 6% of the Phd in murder achievement so when I get down to the last counselor I usually try to find one I haven't done.

I don't know if you noticed, but you posted the 5000th topic in this section! Congratulations! You win, Nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible he had the glitch where your kills don' light Up? Maybe he didn't know to walk into the water? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

Could simply be that he was going for a specific environment kill. I'm still trying to get the last 6% of the Phd in murder achievement so when I get down to the last counselor I usually try to find one I haven't done.

I don't know if you noticed, but you posted the 5000th topic in this section! Congratulations! You win, Nothing!

Wow. 5000 topics, hey?  Nice!  No, he passed EVERY outside environmental kill available. I can name the stump, the smaller tree, the birdbath and I'm sure there were others.  He literally walked back and forth with no obvious directive.  If he had something specific in mind I'm sure he could have asked the counselor to walk to that area. There was no back and forth banter between them AT ALL.  His username said it all and it was clearly just a 'measuring' contest.  "Oooo.. look at me. I'm the big bad.. Everyone has to wait until I'm done".  To use another useless analogy he was like the cat who kept pawing at the dead mouse over and over.  Just finish it already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8bitbobby said:

Wow. 5000 topics, hey?  Nice!  No, he passed EVERY outside environmental kill available. I can name the stump, the smaller tree, the birdbath and I'm sure there were others.  He literally walked back and forth with no obvious directive.  If he had something specific in mind I'm sure he could have asked the counselor to walk to that area. There was no back and forth banter between them AT ALL.  His username said it all and it was clearly just a 'measuring' contest.  "Oooo.. look at me. I'm the big bad.. Everyone has to wait until I'm done".  To use another useless analogy he was like the cat who kept pawing at the dead mouse over and over.  Just finish it already.  

Got it. Just another douchebag.

I need to go find that list of all the kills and figure out what I need... I know I still need the gravestone kill but I have no clue what else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth - 

You might want to try some that you think you've done too.  I just finished my achievement last night and it was a part 9 weapon kill that I was SURE I had done before.  Wondering if maybe it had glitched or something the first time around.  I got it when I stopped trying to get it if you know what I mean.  There is a checklist out there floating around but since they all seemed familiar to me I just gave up.  I know there are few variations on the desk ones as well as one on the barn fence that I had forgotten about.  Good luck!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 8bitbobby said:

Truth - 

You might want to try some that you think you've done too.  I just finished my achievement last night and it was a part 9 weapon kill that I was SURE I had done before.  Wondering if maybe it had glitched or something the first time around.  I got it when I stopped trying to get it if you know what I mean.  There is a checklist out there floating around but since they all seemed familiar to me I just gave up.  I know there are few variations on the desk ones as well as one on the barn fence that I had forgotten about.  Good luck!  

Yeah I've gone through and redone all the standard kills. I'm about 96% sure I'm only missing environment kills.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...