Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowellCampsNAKED

This Freddy Concept idea would of blown the new remake away!

5 posts in this topic

I remember seeing this idea pitched a year before the shitty remake and this idea in my opinion was way better! Freddy's voice is super badass and his appearance is cool although his head is a bit wide! 

Savini Freddy!

This teaser concept is infinitely better than the Platinum Dunes attempt at a movie.

1 person likes this

The voice at the end was so fucking Rasppy and badass love it

1 person likes this

On 11/10/2017 at 5:01 PM, Smitty_Voorhees said:

Savini Freddy!

This teaser concept is infinitely better than the Platinum Dunes attempt at a movie.

I thought of Savini Freddy as well at the one part! Haha perfect! 

As for the trailer itself, it could end up just the same as the remake. The woman's acting was atrocious just from the preview. Let's not make a big deal of a whole movie from a minute and a half, with 10 seconds of black following. His voice wasn't too bad. I definitely loved the charred cadaver and how the coroner described it. The Hellfire shown in the trailer was immensely more terrifying than anything in the remake. I will say by the minute 30 it looks way more intense and Freddy seems a lot better than lispy remake Freddy.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I thought of Savini Freddy as well at the one part! Haha perfect! 

As for the trailer itself, it could end up just the same as the remake. The woman's acting was atrocious just from the preview. Let's not make a big deal of a whole movie from a minute and a half, with 10 seconds of black following. His voice wasn't too bad. I definitely loved the charred cadaver and how the coroner described it. The Hellfire shown in the trailer was immensely more terrifying than anything in the remake. I will say by the minute 30 it looks way more intense and Freddy seems a lot better than lispy remake Freddy.

Yeah the trailer over all wasn't great but the Freddy voice and burning looked awesome!