EricGarcia4

Game Freezes after 100% Achievement Completion

3 posts in this topic

The issues began occurring ever since I got the 100% (1,000G) or 1,000 Jason Matches Achievement (The Final Chapter).

Playing as Jason the game will freeze when: I Kill a Counselor, Throw a Knife at a Counselor, Brake a Door Down, Brake a Window. (These are as of now that I have noticed)

Playing as Counselor the game will freeze when: I use a Medicine Spray, Get Killed by Jason, Jump through a Window, Get Hit by Jason, Insert Battery/Gas/Propeller/Phone Fuse, Call the Police.

So, basically I cannot play the game at all. This is on the Xbox One. I purchased the game Digitally. I went ahead and purchased the game physically to see if it would fix the issue and did nothing. The GAME still freezes. Anyone else have this issue?

Already a thread on this. Welcome to the forums, you need to go introduce yourself before posting (it's in the rules).

Really sucks that this achievement is bugged. How the fuck did you get that many games as Jason?

Check Truth's link and please feel free to add your thoughts there.
And yes, please make an introduction thread for yourself in the Intro forum so we can give you a proper hello :)

Congratulations on getting such a rare achievement too, even if it's causing problems now.