Sign in to follow this  
RKSDooM

Regular Xbox One Group Every Friday

Hey, a bunch of guys from my regular Xbox One group that play every Friday night (starting around 7 - 8pm PST and ending around 2 - 3am PST) are dipping out for the holiday season, so I'm looking to bring in some new, regular or semi regular players. So if you want to play with some solid, good natured players either friend me on Xbox Live and send me a message, saying you're from the forum, or do the same thing on Twitter.

Some of us are part of the "Film Twitter" community, so that's where we tend to gather and let everyone know who's gonna make it and who isn't :).

Hope to see some of your ghouls and ghoulettes at camp tomorrow!

nB05Fyzc-3GGuYsPLBN6hrzNg4d0G76wb-w395RH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RKSDooM said:

Tomorrow...

5rW2NNUSYEdHI1i6levKroT1ZMvdBe_MS9ySkZcg

Thanks for the message. I'll be on to play. Xbox One S gamertag is GhostWolfViking

• Like 1

Whoops - sorry, I've been dealing with some health issues this week (I have to go back in for another stomach surgery soon), so I forgot to mention that we have moved the day to Sundays now, to better accommodate various peoples schedules. Again, if you are looking for a good group of horror fans to play with weekly, just friend me on XBOX Live and send me a message telling me you are from the forums, or follow me on Twitter and do the same: https://twitter.com/RKSDooM.

Best of luck with your health and surgery @RKSDooM! Too bad this is on Fridays and I typically work 11am-11pm those days, then early Saturdays. Do you ever get the chance to play on Sunday or Monday mornings?

• Like 1

Sorry, I haven't been around - dealing with the health insurance and the surgeons and the hospitals has been, like, a whole THING the last two months. The good news is that my surgery is now set for Feb 6th for realsies. And, I'm even getting to live out my Star Wars fantasies by having it done by a robot (called the "Da Vinci" robot). 

Thanks so much for the best wishes @TheHansonGoons

Now I tend to play from around 12am PST until around 4am PST on  both Fri night / Sat morning and then again on Sun night / Mon morning. We usually have about 3-5 regulars in the group and then just pull in randoms from repeated group posts to fill in the rest. 

I finally popped the Phd in Murder Achievement the other day, so now I only have the "Play ___ Multiplayer Games as Jason" and "Play ___ Multiplayer Games as a Counselor" ones left, so I don't see myself stopping playing the game anytime soon.

• Like 2