5 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

this is what I was talking about earlier the overall presentation of Friday the 13th is 100 times better than dead by daylight , why didn't they make Michael Myers kill a little bit more cinematic like Jason's are or even the fatalities in Mortal Kombat,

another issue the  game has here Because I've heard from quite a few  people that Michael Myers Leatherface and Freddy Krueger all overpowered in fact if you go to steam right now people are begging them to Nerf Freddy Krueger  and that's an issue, because that puts his game in the category of pay-to-win and I can't stand games that do that, as I said before I like the game its a decent game but once Friday the 13 has all of its bugs worked out They won't even be in the same league anymore

Freddy was nerfed already. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

Wow that was fast

He's a beast. :) I had a lobby rage quit, one by one, in a match. It was pretty funny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

He's a beast. :) I had a lobby rage quit, one by one, in a match. It was pretty funny.

that's pretty awesome

5 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

that's pretty awesome

It was, I didn't even really do anything but I'll take the bloodpoints. :) 

20 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

To add to @Tattooey's comments on DLC, and more particularly paid DLC, since I own both games:

Dead by Daylight - A+

• Michael Myers / Laurie Strode
  • Leatherface
  • Freddy Krueger / Quentin

Friday the 13th - F

• Spring Break Clothes
  • Halloween Costumes, including Goku, a bunny, princess dress, etc.
  • 3 Grab Kills for Part IV Jason

This doesn't include free DLC, which also favours Dead by Daylight.

I paid 9 dollars for a clothing pack of recolours on Backerkit also- $9 dollars. It was a rip-off. You don't have to like Dead by Daylight to see it's actually catering to horror fans, instead of pandering to streamers and a small vocal group of cosmetic fanatics.

There are quite a few you left out for DbD:

The 80's suitcase

The bloodstained sack

Of flesh and mud

Headcase 

Spark of madness

Charity case

You know, if you're going to throw it out there you might as well name all of the paid DLC.

4 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

this is what I was talking about earlier the overall presentation of Friday the 13th is 100 times better than dead by daylight , why didn't they make Michael Myers kill a little bit more cinematic like Jason's are or even the fatalities in Mortal Kombat,

another issue the  game has here Because I've heard from quite a few  people that Michael Myers Leatherface and Freddy Krueger all overpowered in fact if you go to steam right now people are begging them to Nerf Freddy Krueger  and that's an issue, because that puts his game in the category of pay-to-win and I can't stand games that do that, as I said before I like the game its a decent game but once Friday the 13 has all of its bugs worked out They won't even be in the same league anymore

I disagree with you there.  I think they are both fine in presentation.  F13th takes place in the real world (well the world of 1980's) and Dead By Daylight takes place in a dark dimension, where the Entity has total control and it's a sick evil mockery of our world (killer's worlds).

Why didn't they make the kills more cinematic or like Mortal Kombat?!  Cause it's not a "Mortal Kombat" game. 

As the others have stated, Freddy's been fixed.  He was pretty bad ass for his one day on consoles.  The next day there was a patch sent out (how come Gun can't get a patch sent out within 24 hours?).  Leatherface and Myers are only "overpowered" if the killer gets the right mixture of ultra rare perks.  Even then a good team working together can get out.  What the DbD players on steam are not telling you is that survivors can be very "op" with the right perks.  If say somebody has the rainbow key, they can use it on the hatch and everybody can escape through the hatch without even touching a generator.

But enough, as a previous poster has already stated.  Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13th the game can't be compared fairly.  The only thing they share in common is that their a "survival horror game" and that's it.  I guess I like DbD better because I have a chance to escape by myself if I get stuck with a shitty team better then my odds of surviving in F13th working alone.  Finally, when i get into a game of DbD, I meet three other players with the same goal as me.  To escape.  Not to dance around and generally be an ass or work with Jason to kill the others first.  That's pretty much it.  You F13th die hard fans are going to disagree with me and honestly I'm done with talking about this.  Let's just agree to disagree and respect each others choices.  See you all at Camp or maybe even the Entity's dimension. 

GAME ON!!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SCREWNUT said:

But enough, as a previous poster has already stated.  Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13th the game can't be compared fairly.  The only thing they share in common is that their a "survival horror game" and that's it.  I guess I like DbD better because I have a chance to escape by myself if I get stuck with a shitty team better then my odds of surviving in F13th working alone.  Finally, when i get into a game of DbD, I meet three other players with the same goal as me.  To escape.  Not to dance around and generally be an ass or work with Jason to kill the others first.  That's pretty much it.  You F13th die hard fans are going to disagree with me and honestly I'm done with talking about this.  Let's just agree to disagree and respect each others choices.  See you all at Camp or maybe even the Entity's dimension. 

I mostly agree with this. I don't know why people are pitting DbD and F13 directly against each other, when even from an outsider's view they are clearly different games, with a different setting and theme to each other. They are loosely related through the survival horror genre, and through their inclusion of iconic horror villains. But that's about it. Beyond that it is no more of an effective comparison than comparing literally any other team-based strategy game to it. I actually haven't played DbD yet but I will be very soon, as everything I've seen about the game looks like it's right up my alley. The only thing I disagree with really is that everyone is just dancing around and generally being an ass in F13. There is a lot of it, but I do meet cool people on a regular basis who aren't just playing to troll. Even when they do troll, doesn't mean it can't be a good match / challenge. 

The only thing I would like to see, as others have also said, is a change in direction for F13 content. I personally don't think all the dancing or ridiculous outfits really aligns with what majority of F13 fans are after. I think releasing content that excites casuals and F13 fans alike, and stays true to the nature of F13, would be much better received and better for the game. I've said before that grab kills are a good example of this, as they are both fun and carry over the tradition of the F13 movies which heavily revolve around kills. I would much prefer content of this nature, and it can be achieved with a bit of creativity. F13 doesn't have to cater to all the kids that play this game to be a success. 

5 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

that's pretty awesome

I didn't do anything special. He's been "nerfed" already apparently. I could see how his build could be considered overpowered.

1 hour ago, DEATH said:

You know, if you're going to throw it out there you might as well name all of the paid DLC.

I mentioned in another post that I only listed the console DLC. 

Dbd is the same old boring garbage IMO. Ring around the generator till you get the hook . Anyway I came here to throw my f13 views out here so here goes

F13 is a great game and I just don't understand all the bitching and whining about whuu I never get to be Jason,  I get killed all the time or uuugghh I suck at either role I play so plz nerf this and boost that. I say the past map and kills we're spot on.  New map looks really good compared to the others and the cam angles on the kill pack are awesome. Well done job.  I think about a 70% chunk of all this nonsense complaining is coming from players who are not even true fans of anything f13. Oh I've watched like 1 and uhuhu.  Know what I'm talking about. Stop ruining the game for people, and devs do ur thing and if they don't like it then tough sh$*,,,the real fans will still be around. ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SCREWNUT said:

I disagree with you there.  I think they are both fine in presentation.  F13th takes place in the real world (well the world of 1980's) and Dead By Daylight takes place in a dark dimension, where the Entity has total control and it's a sick evil mockery of our world (killer's worlds).

Why didn't they make the kills more cinematic or like Mortal Kombat?!  Cause it's not a "Mortal Kombat" game. 

As the others have stated, Freddy's been fixed.  He was pretty bad ass for his one day on consoles.  The next day there was a patch sent out (how come Gun can't get a patch sent out within 24 hours?).  Leatherface and Myers are only "overpowered" if the killer gets the right mixture of ultra rare perks.  Even then a good team working together can get out.  What the DbD players on steam are not telling you is that survivors can be very "op" with the right perks.  If say somebody has the rainbow key, they can use it on the hatch and everybody can escape through the hatch without even touching a generator.

GAME ON!!

I Only use Mortal Kombat as an example, because horror characters have been making appearances in Mortal Kombat such as Jason, Freddy Krueger and, Leatherface and somehow they seem to get the Cinematic kill scenes right . There is nothing about Michael Myers Freddy Krueger are Leatherface other than their images that tells me that I'm playing as Freddy Krueger Michael Myers or Leatherface they all do the same swipe across the screen Of course Leatherface has a stupid spin thing if they haven't taken it from him yet, and that's about it, Freddy is known for many cinematic kills that they could have used in the game same with Leatherface and Michael Myers, But the instant kill you showed with  Michael Myers they could literally replace his model with any other model in the game and you would never know the difference, to wear Friday the 13th actually use very Pacific kills that actually came from the movies

Of course dead by daylight can get there updates out a lot faster because their game is nowhere near as big as Friday the 13th, F13 is like an open world game .to where dead by daylight is played on very very small Maps

2 hours ago, Jokesonu! said:

Dbd is the same old boring garbage IMO. Ring around the generator till you get the hook . Anyway I came here to throw my f13 views out here so here goes

F13 is a great game and I just don't understand all the bitching and whining about whuu I never get to be Jason,  I get killed all the time or uuugghh I suck at either role I play so plz nerf this and boost that. I say the past map and kills we're spot on.  New map looks really good compared to the others and the cam angles on the kill pack are awesome. Well done job.  I think about a 70% chunk of all this nonsense complaining is coming from players who are not even true fans of anything f13. Oh I've watched like 1 and uhuhu.  Know what I'm talking about. Stop ruining the game for people, and devs do ur thing and if they don't like it then tough sh$*,,,the real fans will still be around. ;)

Your post is very ignorant. You just literally dismissed all the issues that exist for this game as well as the companies issues too & placed the players at fault for a game that’s rolling downhill.

We do not control what type of content the dlc packs contain, let alone the type of fixes, or ETA for releasing patches. Anyone who isn’t delusional would agree this companies moves at a very sluggish rate. Fan or not it shouldn’t take as long as it does to fix issues specially when the patch creates more problems then it solves.

You call yourself a fan but you’re completely blind to the fact they are destroying the game with silly patches & bubble gum barbie clothing packs.

This thread never proclaimed DBD as a better game but simply pointing out certain aspects of the game are superior to F13.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jokesonu! said:

I'm a huge fan of Friday the 13th, and all horror in general...But that doesn't mean the game isn't full of bugs that should be fixed by now.

That's without getting into all the ridiculous server/connection issues.

I'm glad a few extra kills and some awesome cam angles are enough to impress you. But some of us actually know what QA in a video game looks like ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Your post is very ignorant. You just literally dismissed all the issues that exist for this game as well as the companies issues too & placed the players at fault for a game that’s rolling downhill.

We do not control what type of content the dlc packs contain, let alone the type of fixes, or ETA for releasing patches. Anyone who isn’t delusional would agree this companies moves at a very sluggish rate. Fan or not it shouldn’t take as long as it does to fix issues specially when the patch creates more problems then it solves.

You call yourself a fan but you’re completely blind to the fact they are destroying the game with silly patches & bubble gum barbie clothing packs.

This thread never proclaimed DBD as a better game but simply pointing out certain aspects of the game are superior to F13.

The salt on this thread is piling up even more than the sides of the roads back at home.

First off, I don't think you've realized this yet, but Friday the 13th was never meant to be a super cerial game: it was designed in mind with the nature of online multiplayer.

Online multiplayer is a magical place where people do dumb, goofy things even in the most serious of environments, mainly because they can. The idea that you can have a super serious, endlessly terrifying horror experience without being in a private match with like-minded people all the time is impossible. In fact, when one looks at the Friday the 13th series as whole, a pattern starts to form on what the movies typically contained:

• Dumb teenagers.
  • Underage sex.
  • Bewbs.
  • A serial murderer who executes people, sometimes using over-the-top methods (Part 7 alone is probably what made sleeping bags that can be unzipped near the feet popular).

The point is, the majority of the movies were never designed to fit a scary horror survival theme. In fact, only the first four movies were created to try scaring people; you just couldn't scare your audience the same way forever, after all. Furthermore, the entire series, minus the remake arguably, was campy. Even the ultra-serious first four movies had their touch of dumb teenagers doing dumb things with the occasional adult screwing up.

Don't like the clothing DLC? Well, a considerable amount of people would probably say otherwise, but you could still incorporate that into a "scary" game too, so I don't get the beef here. Don't like dancing counselors? Jason murdered dancing teenagers several times (most prominently Violet from Part V, and there's also the boat from Part 8). In fact, it could even be said that you couldn't have a true Friday the 13th game without campiness, dumb teenagers wearing colorful/goofy clothing, and dancing.

Finally, for people afraid that Gun Media/IllFonic is making the game too easy for counselors, one has to remember what the previous patch included: The Jarvis Map. A map where houses were spaced apart further, the two main houses in the middle have almost no items/weapons, the objective parts weren't found in cabins near the objective, and water was more prominent. The latest patch did make Jason perhaps a bit too weak, but the devs are taking notes. We are probably going to see a Jason too mean to die in the next patch.

You can't stop people in online multiplayer games from intentionally doing dumb things. Tea bagging existed before dancing. I used to run around in circles when Jason was breaking down a door. Some people jump through unopened windows for reasons other than accidently pressing the button prompt too early when sprinting towards it. You can't stop goofy behavior, period. That is likely what private matches are intended for, and it's your weapon to make the game "serious."

Find serious people. Play serious. Make friends who are serious. And acknowledge that people are going to have very different perceptions on what makes this game great.

• Like 1

@Trident77

I’m not angry. It’s just a bummer seeing the direction this game is moving towards & it’s also painful waiting months at a time for quality content. Then you have patches that create a bigger mess of things.

You took the time to write a well thought argument. Regardless if we agree or not is irrelevant however the other guys message was plain ignorant. It presented absolutely no arguments, facts, or even suggestions but instead just made bold assumptions.

I understand people like to troll & goof around. I don’t have an issue with people blowing off steam or horsing around on F13. Of all the places to act like an ass. A video is the most acceptable place to do it. My issue is with the amount of twitch bait content this company is shelling out. Which by the way wouldn’t be problematic if they added more quality maps & more stable patches. It just sucks seeing each patch changing the balance & playstyle of the game everyone has adapted too only for it to be yanked around again within a month. Ontop of that having the patch break several features & gameplay mechanics. While we sit in wait for the mess to be sorted out they just keep shelling out clothing packs & emotes. I wouldn’t mind the clothing packs but the issue I see with it is it either kills immersion or it’s re-colored clothes from the same designs which makes it even worse.

The way I see it is the more time they spend, budget they use creating this content the less time & money is being spent to improve the overall quality of the game. The best content aims to add longevity, replay value, & improve gameplay. The new map & Jason fell short of all 3 catergories for various reasons. It’s not awful but it definitely could of been much better.

The Halloween clothing pack could of been released for free at the beginning of October & then taken away mid November. Rather then the costume pack I would of very much preferred a new map instead & I’m sure the feeling would be mutual with several other players. Even a hunter & camper themed clothing pack would of been a major improvement over costumes.

Another thing I dislike is how much people are showing a lot of loathing towards playing as Jason but I don’t blame them. They are making it far more difficult to play successfully as Jason then it is to survive as a counselor. Jason should be an unstoppable brute force nobody would dare stand toe to toe with but instead the changes in the gameplay mechanics make it easier for players to survive & certainly troll Jason.

I also dislike the amount of time it takes to fix bugs, glitches, & exploits. Both Packanack & Crystal Lake have areas you can simply walk into & be immune from dying that have existed since launch that they have yet to fix. Myself, @UprightChair , @GhostWolfViking & several others have sent tons of videos directly emailed to the devs to fix this issue. What also sucks is the lack of communication on this forum. The devs do not participate nowhere nearly as much as they do on the toxic filled forums of reddit as they do here which is baffling.

And to top that off @GhostWolfViking submitted a very well produced video giving & showing explicit information regarding several new bugs & glitches. Posted right here on the forums. Instead of an investigation to look into these issues the thread not only was locked but also completely removed & the reason given was it brings to much negative attention to the game. It wasn’t a “Thank you, We will look into it” or “I’ll pass it along”. Nope simply “Don’t post it here & we don’t care” was the gist of it. That there is extremely unprofessional & negligent. However I will say that it was not the devs that behaved in this manner. I won’t call out the person for the sake of not getting banned but none the less it was wrong either way.

I never claimed either that DBD was a better game but simply contains features that are superior to F13. All the features I pointed out are things people have been begging for since before the digital launch of this game. Those are features none of which I asked for either but the members of this very forum have come up with. While some are completely unaware that these features exist on DBD. Now I understand they are slowly moving towards improving the overall game in certain aspects but one can’t argue that it is at a very sluggish slow rate after the game has been out for several months now. I very much prefer stability changes, balances, & fixes before a company starts producing a bunch of new content specially if the content lacks quality & strays from immersion. They also need to spend ample time testing this game themselves & not playing in a private controlled lobby where Jason is afraid of killing the dev. I’ve watched the twitch streams & the gamers playing as Jason are very laid back as well as hesitant to play aggressive let alone fairly for fear of killing the dev. Which makes for a biased session & leaves the devs completely unaware of the real challenges the game is facing & current issues with balance/stability. I know they are not spending enough time playing the game or else some of these changes would of never been implemented & part 7 Jason would of been buffed long ago.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

@Trident77

I’m not angry. It’s just a bummer seeing the direction this game is moving towards & it’s also painful waiting months at a time for quality content. Then you have patches that create a bigger mess of things.

You took the time to write a well thought argument. Regardless if we agree or not is irrelevant however the other guys message was plain ignorant. It presented absolutely no arguments, facts, or even suggestions but instead just made bold assumptions.

I understand people like to troll & goof around. I don’t have an issue with people blowing off steam or horsing around on F13. Of all the places to act like an ass. A video is the most acceptable place to do it. My issue is with the amount of twitch bait content this company is shelling out. Which by the way wouldn’t be problematic if they added more quality maps & more stable patches. It just sucks seeing each patch changing the balance & playstyle of the game everyone has adapted too only for it to be yanked around again within a month. Ontop of that having the patch break several features & gameplay mechanics. While we sit in wait for the mess to be sorted out they just keep shelling out clothing packs & emotes. I wouldn’t mind the clothing packs but the issue I see with it is it either kills immersion or it’s re-colored clothes from the same designs which makes it even worse.

The way I see it is the more time they spend, budget they use creating this content the less time & money is being spent to improve the overall quality of the game. The best content aims to add longevity, replay value, & improve gameplay. The new map & Jason fell short of all 3 catergories for various reasons. It’s not awful but it definitely could of been much better.

The Halloween clothing pack could of been released for free at the beginning of October & then taken away mid November. Rather then the costume pack I would of very much preferred a new map instead & I’m sure the feeling would be mutual with several other players. Even a hunter & camper themed clothing pack would of been a major improvement over costumes.

Another thing I dislike is how much people are showing a lot of loathing towards playing as Jason but I don’t blame them. They are making it far more difficult to play successfully as Jason then it is to survive as a counselor. Jason should be an unstoppable brute force nobody would dare stand toe to toe with but instead the changes in the gameplay mechanics make it easier for players to survive & certainly troll Jason.

I also dislike the amount of time it takes to fix bugs, glitches, & exploits. Both Packanack & Crystal Lake have areas you can simply walk into & be immune from dying that have existed since launch that they have yet to fix. Myself, @UprightChair , @GhostWolfViking & several others have sent tons of videos directly emailed to the devs to fix this issue. What also sucks is the lack of communication on this forum. The devs do not participate nowhere nearly as much as they do on the toxic filled forums of reddit as they do here which is baffling.

And to top that off @GhostWolfViking submitted a very well produced video giving & showing explicit information regarding several new bugs & glitches. Posted right here on the forums. Instead of an investigation to look into these issues the thread not only was locked but also completely removed & the reason given was it brings to much negative attention to the game. It wasn’t a “Thank you, We will look into it” or “I’ll pass it along”. Nope simply “Don’t post it here & we don’t care” was the gist of it. That there is extremely unprofessional & negligent. However I will say that it was not the devs that behaved in this manner. I won’t call out the person for the sake of not getting banned but none the less it was wrong either way.

I never claimed either that DBD was a better game but simply contains features that are superior to F13. All the features I pointed out are things people have been begging for since before the digital launch of this game. Those are features none of which I asked for either but the members of this very forum have come up with. While some are completely unaware that these features exist on DBD. Now I understand they are slowly moving towards improving the overall game in certain aspects but one can’t argue that it is at a very sluggish slow rate after the game has been out for several months now. I very much prefer stability changes, balances, & fixes before a company starts producing a bunch of new content specially if the content lacks quality & strays from immersion. They also need to spend ample time testing this game themselves & not playing in a private controlled lobby where Jason is afraid of killing the dev. I’ve watched the twitch streams & the gamers playing as Jason are very laid back as well as hesitant to play aggressive let alone fairly for fear of killing the dev. Which makes for a biased session & leaves the devs completely unaware of the real challenges the game is facing & current issues with balance/stability. I know they are not spending enough time playing the game or else some of these changes would of never been implemented & part 7 Jason would of been buffed long ago.

Well said and thought out.

Emperors-New-Clothes-2-600x337_0.jpg?ito

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

Of course dead by daylight can get there updates out a lot faster because their game is nowhere near as big as Friday the 13th, F13 is like an open world game .to where dead by daylight is played on very very small Maps

I can't take you serious right now.  I hope your just trying to "troll" me!  (Stats straight from Microsoft Live store:

Dead by Daylight:   13.44 gigs                         Friday the 13th:  The Game:  5.29 gigs

1 hour ago, SCREWNUT said:

I can't take you serious right now.  I hope your just trying to "troll" me!  (Stats straight from Microsoft Live store:

Dead by Daylight:   13.44 gigs                         Friday the 13th:  The Game:  5.29 gigs

Not trying to troll you, just giving my opinion on the matter, just because it has more gigs doesn't mean it's a bigger game, you can run up gigs on game by just having hd textures, and the size of your 3d models,

F13 issues: Jason can't hardly grab anybody unless you have a horrible connection.

You can't hit a counselor crawling thru the window. - this is my biggest issue. 

You miss door hits trying to break it down about 50% of the time.

Jason misses about half the time when swinging weapon.

Jason has been nerfed to basically a mentally handicapped man lost in the woods, while a gang a thugs beat on him

I never was able to do the mile long grab with Jason because I have pretty good internet 300down/30up

Some Jasons with a -shift literally are slower than the car. So much harder to stop the car. 

Jason should be able to go 6/8 7/8 all day long, anymore (yes I know there's a bunch of badasses on here that goes 9/8 each time they play) but for the most part i'm seeing 4/8 or 5/8 the norm. Meaning half the ppl are getting away in QP. I know player skill and other seems to make a difference. But as a HUGE Jason fan, i've noticed newer Jasons for some reason seem to play better than veteran Jasons. I don't get it.

• Like 2

Just now, pApA^LeGBa said:

You can hit them while they are climbing trough windows. Did that a lot lately. @Camp_Blood_Killer

man on PS4 I can't and neither can anybody i've seen. I've never seen a counselor take damage. since 2 patches ago.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Ignorance huh. The game has bugs but they are not as bad as launch still yet, maybe do less name calling and whining and more playing.  They'll get Round to fixing it. I'm sure all the negativity doesn't help. I mean really if u or I. We're making this and hearing all the whining about this and that would u want. To. Fix it for people.  I sure would take my time. 

17 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I'm a huge fan of Friday the 13th, and all horror in general...But that doesn't mean the game isn't full of bugs that should be fixed by now.

That's without getting into all the ridiculous server/connection issues.

I'm glad a few extra kills and some awesome cam angles are enough to impress you. But some of us actually know what QA in a video game looks like ;)

And I'm not trying to be made to look like a dumbass either.  It does take more than a few simple packs to impress,  they need work on fixing bugs and servers yes but how does all The complaining on here fix any of that? It doesn't. And if you are a Q/A expert get the right emails out to them with some. Good guidelines to go by. Something to help the comunity

3 hours ago, Jokesonu! said:

And I'm not trying to be made to look like a dumbass either.  It does take more than a few simple packs to impress,  they need work on fixing bugs and servers yes but how does all The complaining on here fix any of that? It doesn't. And if you are a Q/A expert get the right emails out to them with some. Good guidelines to go by. Something to help the comunity

You know what the purpose of a forum is, correct?

It can't all be rainbows and circle jerks...And as far as providing Q/A. I have. Lots. I've created several in-depth threads that are meant to provide QA. They simply ignore these suggestions (not just from me - but from everyone) and release dance emotes and costumes no one asked for - while adding bugs that make the game a frustrating experience. Hit detection has never been worse than it is now. Server pings have risen, likely due to skimping on server costs...

The issue I and many other people are having is with the extended periods of time without updates (whether that be patches or general information) and the fact that things are typically run in a "1 step forward, 2 steps back" fashion at Gun/Illfonic.

I've been one of the biggest supporters of the game on this forum for a long time. I've tried to put out my fair share of fires. But it's just gotten to the point that it's hard to care anymore. They clearly don't. Or they do, and the resources simply aren't there due to the shitty kickstarter nature of the game.

This game was definitely some big shoes to fill, and it looks like the people tasked with doing so have some small feet.

• Like 1

@Jokesonu!

s9e1mjN.jpg

^^^^^^This is post is ignorant.^^^^^^

Your calling our complaining nonsense yet you wrote an entire paragraph without giving any reasons, facts, or ideas but instead complained yourself about the complaining. That’s exteremly contradicting. You called yourself a true fan but even a half ass fan would see this game as being unacceptable.

To top it off you wrote your response in hopes of depriving people of their opinion. Yet you claim you don’t want to be made to look like a dumbass. Then don’t act like one. Complaining about complaining is nonsense.