NoOneK9503

Good news about Part 7 Jason!

[Illfonic]Courier finally confirmed Part 7 Jason is being (or can be) reworked!

• Like 1

Just now, Tattooey said:

Really dude...

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Really dude...

Sorry for my silliness, but what? Didn't you like it?

Happy about it, even if they will consider it at least, the beta stats he had (-stun resistance replacing -traps) would make a slightly difference for sure :lol:

4 hours ago, Shaild said:

Happy about it, even if they will consider it at least, the beta stats he had (-stun resistance replacing -traps) would make a slightly difference for sure :lol:

give him minus defense not minus stun resistance 

8 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

But that way the mask would come off more easier, the mask didn't came off just by some hit or something, it shouldn't be that easily, the stuns were more frequent in Part VII, it would make more sense....well, -defense makes you vulnerable sometimes when you are blocking, that and more time with stuns would be movie accurative (not that we need that we need that if Part 7 is going to get raped by a group)

2 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Part 7 got knocked over by a slowly levitating house plant, a couch, and a light fixture. I think -Stun Resistance is consistent with the character.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Part 7 got knocked over by a slowly levitating house plant, a couch, and a light fixture. I think -Stun Resistance is consistent with the character.

to be fair.....couch may take down any jason.....the house plant though.....he definitely needed to work on his cardio for the late rounds if the house plant was scoring a knockdown.

This topic is already being discussed in that thread you're referring to, we don't need to have another thread for it.

I'd put the link to it here but you've already done that, too!

• Like 1