slitting the throat free skins  tire kills put them on fire   drowning victim   baseball bat kill freeze then hit the victim  as the head falls free single player  we all demand a story mode give us what we want 

No because that will change the game rating to an adult rating. it would be cool to have a Illfonic exclusive Game designer cut adult version of the game available for purchase online with physical copies.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jasonvorheesfan6 said:

Nudity  slitting the throat free skins  tire kills put them on fire   drowning victim   baseball bat kill freeze then hit the victim  as the head falls free single player and nudity  cause that  is in the movies we all demand a story mode give us what we want 

23518fde5040cf248206c8c31a43bb461f30a8b9

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Daneasaur said:

I noticed OP edited out "Nudity". Would explain the replies, but the op is still a mess.

Yeah I was confused at first. @Jasonvorheesfan6 punctuation would help but an actual sentence would be better.

it would be nice to have dialogue with other counselors and to be able to explore camp crystal lake and find items in the daytime.why not have third person close ups of the killer looking at you like in the movies. i understand jason is the only charachter you can be in single player.but when your not online and the conversation between online players is gone it will be boring. we need more to this game. story mode,exploration.open the backerkit back up to fund a full single player story mode game. thats what everyone on the forum is asking for,with the manhattan map etc.

8 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Not trying to be rude but I really wish new members would use the search button sometimes.

Or at least use sentences...

• Like 2

There are literally dozens of threads with these exact same suggestions.

Read the forum rules and search before making new threads.

• Like 1