Sign in to follow this  
derrickkolba

new player weapons

the same old weapons make the game really boring and would love to see some new weapons like

kitchen knife, cross bow,spear gun,chainsaw,nunchucks ,pitch fork, all sorts of items.

• Like 4

Seen this before, but yeah. Shovels, maybe a pickaxe that caused a quick animation like the pocketknife. Nunchucks....ha. They'd look good with Chads Cobra kai costume. Maybe a 20% chance of hitting yourself for damage. (Had a friend in the 90's knock out 3 of his own teeth with a pair) Hammer, chef knife, garden shears........

this is a very overlooked subject. I think it would be great if they added new weapons. even better if they could do mao specific items

• Like 1

well it just seems that the combat system is just someone swinging with a item, so all that really needs to be done is model and skin the item to one that closely takes its form. example: lead pipe = tire iron  , machete = ninja sword   , shot gun = cross bow.

that would be a nice mix to the game actually really clever idea a new weapon that lets you shoot would be nice i'm not asking for 100 new weapons but like 1 shooting weapon and like 3 new melee weapons would really spicen up the game oh and a new stun tool as well pocket knives and fire crackers are nice but would also be cool to stun Jason with something new i love pissing off Jason's hehehe

Exactly. We need more weapons and more random generation. How about an actual pistol similar to the rifle? It could have a small modifier and only have one per match. I like the idea of garden tools like a spade, rake, and hoe being included because they are items people use at camps. I’d also like to see a pair of scissors, a crowbar, a tire iron, and a boat oar as weapons. This would double the potential weapons that could spawn and switch up the weapons completely. It’s annoyingly seeing every counselor carrying a wrench. It would completely give the game more variety. Let’s go, I’ve been offering some great, realistic suggestions for months

• Like 1