Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derrickkolba

new jason deaths

26 posts in this topic

basically as topic states some new jason deaths to go along with all the new jasons we are getting.

1. jason gets killed by single male player by _____.

2.jason gets killed by single female player by _____.

3.jason get killed by movied related endings.

Well, if we were to go by the movies, there was the finale fight in Part VI when Tommy wrapped a chain attached to a boulder around Jason's neck.

Would be kinda cool to see that in-game, albeit I'm not sure how it would be balanced.

1 person likes this

I think it would be cool to allow you to kill Jason, with out Tommy.. may be on a certain map. Would be interesting for that challenge.

18 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I think it would be cool to allow you to kill Jason, with out Tommy.. may be on a certain map. Would be interesting for that challenge.

I agree. I'm getting really sick of new players getting called in as Tommy and not getting the kill because of them...

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I agree. I'm getting really sick of new players getting called in as Tommy and not getting the kill because of them...

YES! I was escaping with someone last night in the car, and he was slowing down to pick up Tommy to escape. I said to him, no keep going Tommy doesn't get anything for escaping while counselors are alive and running on the map, his job is to make sure we get out, help with objectives, keep jason busy for us or kill jason.

What does he do.. slow down for Tommy.. boom Jason shows up, grabs me.. I die.. Tommy jumps in the car.. they speed off.. SIGH

I like to see the FBI come in gun blazing and blow Jason up similar to JGTH. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Well, if we were to go by the movies, there was the finale fight in Part VI when Tommy wrapped a chain attached to a boulder around Jason's neck.

Would be kinda cool to see that in-game, albeit I'm not sure how it would be balanced.

This is a viable one. It'd still require Tommy. 

It also would probably need:

1: The boat is fixed (AND some asshole didn't take off in it)

2: rock + chain

3: still probably need to remove Jason's mask

The event would become basically a Tug of war; Tommy in the water starts baiting Jason (mash E/action button) Jason has to Mash E to escape the influence, but if another counselor is there, they can hit Jason to make him lose ground (this only works until the counselor would be "swimming", which is a very small zone).

Of course, with every good idea, there will be someone out there who will screw it up.

32 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

still probably need to remove Jason's mask

His mask was on for that in the movie.

I honestly feel like it should be the counselors who have to team up for the Jason kill, where Tommy should be able to bag him solo. Goes with the theme of counselors being stronger together while also pushing Tommy into a solid, singular threat.

many of the movies tommy was not around when jason was beat so why rely on him for the kill?  some times gameplay or players dont allow for the standard kill jason scenario to happen. just for a change in general we should get new deaths.

The Drowning:

Find a padlock and a chain and bring it to the boat. Patlock can be held in the player's inventory, the chain has to be carried like a part.

Near the dock for the boat is a large rock. Hold E to push it to the boat. A second player can speed up the process. Once it is next to the boat, attach the chain with the padlock. Next, push it into the boat. A contextual prompt and animation ensures there's no room for mistake. Make sure you have 2 counselors in the boat.

Get the boat fixed either before or after that process. Then pilot the boat into the water. When Jason tries to flip the boat, a struggle of some sort ensues where if the counselor wins they drown Jason, if Jason wins he drowns them.

1 person likes this

i'd like to see more Jason's death mode but only if one method is allowed in a game, when the game begin, only the item required for  one type of death spawn.

15 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I like to see the FBI come in gun blazing and blow Jason up similar to JGTH. 

Oh for the love of God please stop legitimizing part 9.  It was crap.

I don't like the idea of any councilors being able to kill jason. Instead of escape, the majority of matches would be a lets go kill jason game. Who would bother fixing cars and boats  or call the cops when you can just kill him willy nilly. Changing everything completly and is a very bad idea. Leave as is.

2 people like this

Well "1. jason gets killed by single male player by _____.",so the Strenght parametrer make sense,by far in the beginning,i believe Jason falling with 15-20 hit by weapons without mask,and when i have seen on youtube you need Tommy Jarvis,i drop out my main character (Bugsy),cause Str parametrer become useless.(I Know Jason is immortal,but hey..in part 3 with an axe he go in coma,that' enough.)

18 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

At Jason's current Weaken State, I think at this point it would make it far too easy to kill Jason if you didn't have to have Tommy

13 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

At Jason's current Weaken State, I think at this point it would make it far too easy to kill Jason if you didn't have to have Tommy

Good point,

16 hours ago, Truth said:

His mask was on for that in the movie.

I'm aware of that, I'm just thinking about gameplay mechanics.

4 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm aware of that, I'm just thinking about gameplay mechanics.

Sorry I was lazy about my response there. I feel like there are too many steps in your suggestion. Fixing the boat (2 parts), finding a rock and chain, Tommy spawning in, AND removing the mask is a little much. First you have to get lucky enough to get a boat spawn, then lucky enough to find 4 different things and collect them all at the boat PLUS have Tommy there. I feel it's a little excessive. That is A LOT to do for the kill. At that point (with Tommy spawned and the mask off) you'd might as well just go for the regular kill. That's far less work and probably much easier to accomplish.

On 11/10/2017 at 7:26 AM, Truth said:

Sorry I was lazy about my response there. I feel like there are too many steps in your suggestion. Fixing the boat (2 parts), finding a rock and chain, Tommy spawning in, AND removing the mask is a little much. First you have to get lucky enough to get a boat spawn, then lucky enough to find 4 different things and collect them all at the boat PLUS have Tommy there. I feel it's a little excessive. That is A LOT to do for the kill. At that point (with Tommy spawned and the mask off) you'd might as well just go for the regular kill. That's far less work and probably much easier to accomplish.

Well, if the mask remained on, then this could be a way for tommy-as-the-last-player to defeat Jason.

On 10/11/2017 at 0:01 PM, kohagan said:

I don't like the idea of any councilors being able to kill jason. Instead of escape, the majority of matches would be a lets go kill jason game. Who would bother fixing cars and boats  or call the cops when you can just kill him willy nilly. Changing everything completly and is a very bad idea. Leave as is.

I agree, the aim shouldn't be to kill but to escape. One way is already enough. 

Map specific kills. For instance, if they ever get the Voorhees house from Jason Goes to Hell, make it where whenever you call the police, they kill Jason like at the beginning of the movie by blowing him up. In this instance, instead of counselors having a timer to escape, Jason has a timer to escape his impending doom and has to try and kill everyone within five minutes to end the game and survive. 

16 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Map specific kills. For instance, if they ever get the Voorhees house from Jason Goes to Hell, make it where whenever you call the police, they kill Jason like at the beginning of the movie by blowing him up. In this instance, instead of counselors having a timer to escape, Jason has a timer to escape his impending doom and has to try and kill everyone within five minutes to end the game and survive. 

It would be borderline impossible in 5 minutes. 

On 11/9/2017 at 10:30 AM, derrickkolba said:

1. jason gets killed by single male player by _____.

Never

2.jason gets killed by single female player by _____.

Yes

3.jason get killed by movie related endings.

Only.

The way he dies now is reminiscent of part 4. 

He needs at least one death at the lake, ala Parts 6 & 7. He also needs to have deaths where he shows himself to still be alive at the very end, like in every single horror movie ever made.

On 11/10/2017 at 4:01 AM, kohagan said:

I agree and disagree. Any new way of killing Jason should be so involved and difficult that you'd really have to be in the mood to try. Right now everyone seems to be going for Jason kills, partially because of the nerf and partially because there are a lot of new people playing. 

Let them try to kill Jason. In the last week or so I've had more attempts on my life than a U.S. President. Very exciting.

Sweater girl, Tommy girl, the helpers....they all died.

One that comes to mind is the barn on Higgins Haven. If you made it where you could get up into the loft, one environment kill you could do on Jason would be his "death" from the end of Part 3. There would be a shovel that spawns in the top of the loft. In order for this kill to work, you have to stun Jason in a fashion that knocks him down on his back. What would add a challenge to this kill is that it's systematic. You have to use the shovel or it won't trigger the sequence of the rest of the kill process, and you have to use a counselor with good luck and strength or else the shovel will break after several hits, rendering the kill process useless. As soon as Jason is knocked on to his back, there will be a rope dangling from the hay pully. As quickly as possible, hit the x button whenever you near it, and this will allow you to tie it around Jason's neck and push him off before he spams x to get up. After Jason gets hung, he stays stunned and another counselor would have to be waiting down at the bottom with an axe, and hitting a button triggers an animation where you hit Jason in the face. The animation continues with Jason reaching out for the counselor, and then falling backwards. This wouldn't require Tommy, but would require team work and also perfect timing. Another challenge would be that if you don't tap x fast enough to grab the noose and Jason gets unstunned, he can hit the x as well and trigger an environment kill where he hangs you himself. You would also as Jason be able to do a kill where you grab the counselor and throw them off the top of the loft, same as the window kill except no window.