Jump to content
NytmereZ

What would Kane Hodder say?

Recommended Posts

We all know Caine Hodders passion for being Jason, he takes the role very seriously, he also is Jason in the Friday the 13th game.

What do you think he would say about the current state of our nerfed Jason , Caine does all the motion capture, someone should send him a reel of him getting taunted, tea bagged, missing grabs, swinging a weapon and getting air when a counselor is right in front of him etc....

Caine and his beloved character is has been made to look like a helpless fool after this last patch, maybe he should stop doing the motion capture for them until they make it a point to NEVER make Jason look like a fool, just saying...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Caine Hodder doesn't have an opinion about the game, maybe Kane Hodder does.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

What do you think he would say about the current state of our nerfed Jason , Kane does all the motion capture, someone should send him a reel of him getting taunted, tea bagged, missing grabs, swinging a weapon and getting air when a counselor is right in front of him etc....

...  If this is so common.. Then why don't you post a video?  Id like to see it.

 

Because what this is.. to me.. Someone being over dramatic to make a point.  I agree Jason needs his grab and melee buffed.  But i've never seen anyone doing what you claimed to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would actually pay money to see his reaction to people teabagging Jason

 

On 11/9/2017 at 5:06 PM, HuDawg said:

...  If this is so common.. Then why don't you post a video?  Id like to see it.

 

Because what this is.. to me.. Someone being over dramatic to make a point.  I agree Jason needs his grab and melee buffed.  But i've never seen anyone doing what you claimed to me.

 

I've seen this myself and it's quite common nowadays

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frighteningicon said:

 

 

I've seen this myself and it's quite common nowadays

I play 6 games a night..  I never see this. 

 

.. But il guess il ask you..  Can you prove it with a video.

 

Because i can`t.  People start dancing around me and t bagging.  Its chop. swing chop.   and head punch city time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I play 6 games a night..  I never see this. 

 

.. But il guess il ask you..  Can you prove it with a video.

 

Because i can`t.  People start dancing around me and t bagging.  Its chop. swing chop.   and head punch city time.

Would love to show you a video of it but unfortunately my PC  is not powerful enough to run the game and recorded at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

We all know Caine Hodders passion for being Jason, he takes the role very seriously, he also is Jason in the Friday the 13th game.

What do you think he would say about the current state of our nerfed Jason , Caine does all the motion capture, someone should send him a reel of him getting taunted, tea bagged, missing grabs, swinging a weapon and getting air when a counselor is right in front of him etc....

Caine and his beloved character is has been made to look like a helpless fool after this last patch, maybe he should stop doing the motion capture for them until they make it a point to NEVER make Jason look like a fool, just saying...

Honestly I think Hodder might be reasonable and say something along the lines of no, I didnt miss swings at people in the movies but this is a different medium, its a video game so there needs to be more common sense involved in making both sides playable.

Then he would say, if someone teabagged me, Kane Hodder, as Jason i'd kill them. So why don't you? You can't you say? Well it sounds like that is your problem, not mine or anyone else's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NytmereZ You can edit the topic of your post to correct the spelling, if you like.

Anyway, no idea what Caine Hodder thinks but I've been curious what Kane Hodder would think of the dance party videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

We all know Caine Hodders passion for being Jason, he takes the role very seriously, he also is Jason in the Friday the 13th game.

What do you think he would say about the current state of our nerfed Jason , Caine does all the motion capture, someone should send him a reel of him getting taunted, tea bagged, missing grabs, swinging a weapon and getting air when a counselor is right in front of him etc....

Caine and his beloved character is has been made to look like a helpless fool after this last patch, maybe he should stop doing the motion capture for them until they make it a point to NEVER make Jason look like a fool, just saying...

Deathtrap! - small.jpg

Michael Caine Hodder.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on pc it´s pretty common atm. lot´s of new people due to halloween sale and many older players troll the crap out of them if it´s a new Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

...  If this is so common.. Then why don't you post a video?  Id like to see it.

 

Because what this is.. to me.. Someone being over dramatic to make a point.  I agree Jason needs his grab and melee buffed.  But i've never seen anyone doing what you claimed to me.

Here you go, video of swinging through counselor’s that are clearly in front of you. Sorry no tea bagging though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Because i can`t.  People start dancing around me and t bagging.  Its chop. swing chop.   and head punch city time.

Any chance this is anywhere near Suplex City? B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

...  If this is so common.. Then why don't you post a video?  Id like to see it.

 

Because what this is.. to me.. Someone being over dramatic to make a point.  I agree Jason needs his grab and melee buffed.  But i've never seen anyone doing what you claimed to me.

Happens a lot, sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

 

Any chance this is anywhere near Suplex City? B)

Its one exit before. I'm sure Brock can give you directions back to it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Punisher_2099 said:

Its one exit before. I'm sure Brock can give you directions back to it ;)

He's a pretty cool guy. Got a chance to meet him once. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

He's a pretty cool guy. Got a chance to meet him once. :)

yeah, I ran into him once way back in his first run when I was working at Foxwoods casino doing surveillance, he tried to come in (the casino floor area) with a large bag, unchecked.. Had to go down and check it out because security was scared. It was the Undisputed Championship.... :mellow: and I got to hold the belt!.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

yeah, I ran into him once way back in his first run when I was working at Foxwoods casino doing surveillance, he tried to come in (the casino floor area) with a large bag, unchecked.. Had to go down and check it out because security was scared. It was the Undisputed Championship.... :mellow: and I got to hold the belt!.:P

Ironic you work(ed) for a casino. I work for the Choctaw Nation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Ironic you work(ed) for a casino. I work for the Choctaw Nation.

well technically I worked for the Mashantucket Pequot Tribe directly.. which was super awesome when it came to holidays and perks.

And.. coolness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

well technically I worked for the Mashantucket Pequot Tribe directly.. which was super awesome when it came to holidays and perks.

And.. coolness.

I'm very much enjoying the benefits of Choctaw. But we only get 13 holidays per year. 2-4 weeks of vacation & 3 weeks of sick time, though. That's nice.

How many holidays did they give you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...