DarkRicochet117

What Happened To Chris During Her Flashback With Jason In Part 3?

Pamela imagined Jason saying "Kill her mommy, kill her." Not "ki, ki, ma, ma".

Jason didn't "let them go". He got his ass kicked by Freddy and was in no condition to continue killing teenagers.

lol, Friday the 13th canon? Well if we are gonna talk about canon, then I am pretty sure that everything after Part Eight is NOT CANON because after Part Eight the movies don't even continue where the last one left off. It's like each movie after that was it's own little "what if" story that takes place in an alternate universe or something. They're decent additions to the franchise but I doubt they're canon, including Freddy Vs. Jason.

LOL! The 'True Friday franchise' died for me after part 4. The rest were Hollywood cash grabs...some were good, but cash grabs none the less.

• Like 1

LOL! The 'True Friday franchise' died for me after part 4. The rest were Hollywood cash grabs...some were good, but cash grabs none the less.

I can see your point! Even Corey Feldman has said that at least he was in one of the last good sequels.

• Like 1

I can see your point! Even Corey Feldman has said that at least he was in one of the last good sequels.

He actually wanted to be in a "Halloween" movie instead, but followed his parents advice and took the role of Tommy. He could have ended up a little Tommy Doyle. LOL. Big 'Ol Ted White (Jason part 4) really did want to kill him during the making of 4, and scared him soo bad that Coreys mom started screaming at Ted. LOL! :)

Corey was a spoiled over-privaleged kid, but what many don't realise is how hard his parents pushed him, at such a young age (similar to Corey Haim). That messed him up pretty bad, and Haims death woke him up to the fact.

Reminds me of "Toddlers in Tiaras" crap.

About part 8,well even tough the beginning show the body of Jason under a colapsed piles from the broken bridge like at the end of part 7,there is elements in that movie that contradict the previous movies,hence why it can also be considered to be set in an alternate reality.

The teleporting is one thing,but some other stuffs like the strange visions the main heroine as,Zombie Jason turning back to human child Jason at the end or the history not being correct.

She was a girl when she saw young Jason underwater,but some stuffs doesnt add up.

Part 2 happen 20 years after Jason was supposedly drowned and he was like 10-15 years old,he didnt stay underwater for long after the event and lived in the woods,then after dying by Tommy,15 years pass until he is resurected,and who know how many years pass by the time part 7 happen and how many by the time we reach part 8.

Part 8 main heroine seem to be somewhere in her late 20's - early 30's,she was probably not even born when Jason drowned back then,hence why the history doesnt even add up.By the time she was a little girl,Jason was probably an adult already and still living in the wood.

Say about Chris parents,where are they during the events of part 3 ?

The only thing I could say about 8 is that as a little girl, the legend had already been established of Jason's drowning, probably for a couple of decades, and what she saw was a "psychic vision" of Jason as a child pulling her down, not a physical Jason. Like a negative energy source, if you will, that portrayed Jason's terror as a child as he was drowning, even though he hadn't, and that negative energy had enough power to affect the physical world, ie. pulling her down.

Chris's parents, more than likely lived close by, in another county probably. What I always pondered, was who the people in the waiting room of the hospital were in part 4, at the beginning when they were wheeling Jason, and the victims from 3 in. There is a Mother, and daughter crying and hugging, with a Dad standing and pacing. I think that was family of one of the victims or possibly of Chris herself.

He actually wanted to be in a "Halloween" movie instead, but followed his parents advice and took the role of Tommy. He could have ended up a little Tommy Doyle. LOL. Big 'Ol Ted White (Jason part 4) really did want to kill him during the making of 4, and scared him soo bad that Coreys mom started screaming at Ted. LOL! :)

Corey was a spoiled over-privaleged kid, but what many don't realise is how hard his parents pushed him, at such a young age (similar to Corey Haim). That messed him up pretty bad, and Haims death woke him up to the fact.

Reminds me of "Toddlers in Tiaras" crap.

Yeah I hadn't realized how damaged Corey Feldman and Corey Haim really were. I really liked them both. They were both icons of the eighties. I watched that show, The Two Corey's, on TV all the time. Too bad Corey Haim died, that sucked.

The only thing I could say about 8 is that as a little girl, the legend had already been established of Jason's drowning, probably for a couple of decades, and what she saw was a "psychic vision" of Jason as a child pulling her down, not a physical Jason. Like a negative energy source, if you will, that portrayed Jason's terror as a child as he was drowning, even though he hadn't, and that negative energy had enough power to affect the physical world, ie. pulling her down.

Chris's parents, more than likely lived close by, in another county probably. What I always pondered, was who the people in the waiting room of the hospital were in part 4, at the beginning when they were wheeling Jason, and the victims from 3 in. There is a Mother, and daughter crying and hugging, with a Dad standing and pacing. I think that was family of one of the victims or possibly of Chris herself.

I was never very happy with how Part 8 ended up. It barely takes place in Manhattan, his hockey mask is randomly taken from some dumb teen at the beginning of the movie and it just happens to look identical to his old one, her dumb hallucinations of Jason, how he was brought back "from being dead", and the worst parts were how he would "teleport" around to kill people.

I think in the commentary for part 4 they talk about those people in the hospital but I forgot what they said about them.

DarkRicochet117, If no one replied to your last comment please use the edit button to add a reply. I have added your other post to your existing one. Thank you.

• Like 1

Yeah I hadn't realized how damaged Corey Feldman and Corey Haim really were. I really liked them both. They were both icons of the eighties. I watched that show, The Two Corey's, on TV all the time. Too bad Corey Haim died, that sucked.

I was never very happy with how Part 8 ended up. It barely takes place in Manhattan, his hockey mask is randomly taken from some dumb teen at the beginning of the movie and it just happens to look identical to his old one, her dumb hallucinations of Jason, how he was brought back "from being dead", and the worst parts were how he would "teleport" around to kill people.

I think in the commentary for part 4 they talk about those people in the hospital but I forgot what they said about them.

Yeah they truly became liberal with the storyline, to the point of non-sensical rubbish, cashgrabs. It is what it is, putting the pieces together will give you a headache. Hopefully future installments will be helmed by those who care. :)

About part 8,well even tough the beginning show the body of Jason under a colapsed piles from the broken bridge like at the end of part 7,there is elements in that movie that contradict the previous movies,hence why it can also be considered to be set in an alternate reality.

The teleporting is one thing,but some other stuffs like the strange visions the main heroine as,Zombie Jason turning back to human child Jason at the end or the history not being correct.

She was a girl when she saw young Jason underwater,but some stuffs doesnt add up.

Part 2 happen 20 years after Jason was supposedly drowned and he was like 10-15 years old,he didnt stay underwater for long after the event and lived in the woods,then after dying by Tommy,15 years pass until he is resurected,and who know how many years pass by the time part 7 happen and how many by the time we reach part 8.

Part 8 main heroine seem to be somewhere in her late 20's - early 30's,she was probably not even born when Jason drowned back then,hence why the history doesnt even add up.By the time she was a little girl,Jason was probably an adult already and still living in the wood.

Say about Chris parents,where are they during the events of part 3 ?

Yeah where were Chris's parents? Are they ever mentioned, or...? Yeah the more I think about it I the more I realize how bad Part Eight is. Yeah the ending... wtf? Jason turns into a kid? Was that supposed to be a metaphor, or did "toxic waste" turn him into a child? That is so damn ridiculous. Not to mention the whole idea of toxic waste in New York sewers is also just stupid, did a ten year old write the script?!

The teleporting is one thing...

DarkRicochet117, on 17 Jul 2016

...and the worst parts were how he would "teleport" around to kill people.

post-533-0-15713200-1468805265_thumb.jpg

Part 6 went supernatural by reviving Jason as a zombie and part 7 added a telekinesis girl,but at least both movies had consistency with the previous movies and while they had supernatural elements it still felt somewhat down to earth and scientificaly more believable compared to the next ones,because the peoples who made 6 and 7 knew what they were doing and didnt go too far into the supernatural aspect.

Part 8 went a bit further but the peoples who worked on that one did a poor job on it and look like they didnt know what they were doing,hence the 'What the fuck' vibe of the movie.

When they passed the license to someone else and part 9 arrived,the peoples who worked on that one fully embrassed the supernatural aspect and even linked it to the same realities as Evil Dead and Nightmare on Elm street.

Part X while having a more sci-fi theme had no supernatural elements and returned to a more scientificaly believable aspect.

I believe the Part 8 ending (for about the fourth time in the series by that point!) was supposed to legit be the end of Jason. Full circle, him turning back into the little boy he was due to mumblemumblesupernaturalmumblemumblesomethingmumble.

Instead, fan theory afterward runs it was a stress-related hallucination/dream by the survivor (for also about the fourth time in the series!) while Jason's melty remains were washed away.

Perhaps why he looks so misshapen and lumpy in Part 9, though I know not all agree with that.

I believe the Part 8 ending (for about the fourth time in the series by that point!) was supposed to legit be the end of Jason. Full circle, him turning back into the little boy he was due to mumblemumblesupernaturalmumblemumblesomethingmumble.

Instead, fan theory afterward runs it was a stress-related hallucination/dream by the survivor (for also about the fourth time in the series!) while Jason's melty remains were washed away.

Perhaps why he looks so misshapen and lumpy in Part 9, though I know not all agree with that.

Yeah, that's what I put together as well. I think it was in one of the comics as well. His remains washed back to Crystal Lake via drainage pipes, then he reformed/regenerated, whatever into the gord headed Jason of 9.

Aspirin anyone?! :)

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I put together as well. I think it was in one of the comics as well. His remains washed back to Crystal Lake via drainage pipes, then he reformed/regenerated, whatever into the gord headed Jason of 9.

Aspirin anyone?! :)

Nah, that comic explanation doesnt make sense.

Jason as a whiteish skin in part 8 wich doesnt fit the less decomposed color of part 9 bumpy skin and Crystal Lake is too far from New York.

Jason as a whiteish skin in part 8 wich doesnt fit the less decomposed color of part 9 bumpy skin and Crystal Lake is too far from New York.

Yeah that, and the fact that his hockey mask has been worn so long that it's grown into his flesh. Right? I mean, I think they were ret-conning(did I spell that right?) the sequels after Part 4 and basically implying that he has been alive and running around the woods for decades wearing that damn mask.

I noticed the white skin too, good observation, thought that was a good waterlogged look. :)

Jasons look under Kanes tenure has changed sooo drastically that none of it washes with me, including the storylines. Compare Jason from part 7 (one of the best costumes) with Jason X (the beginning Jason, not uber). One is a hulking rotting zombie, the other is obviously Kane, looking like he had a rough night at the bar at a halloween party. Thats why I like 1-4, they mesh, make sense, and are more like watching a scary news story unfold than watching "Alice in Wonderland".

Although over the top sometimes, I do find the comics do a pretty good job of trying to stick to the narrative and offer some explains for past events. But for my money, part 4 was indeed, the Final Chapter. ;)

I always look at how Jason look in appearance (both his body/face and his mask) to know how different each Jason timeline are from each others,wich also show if some of them are from alternate realities.

Take the skin for exemple,in part 2,3 it has a pretty much healthy color,by the time we get to part 4 his skin as losed a bit of color but that's probably because of all that blood loss from part 2 and 3 (machete to the shoulder,knife in the leg and axe to the head),also it was a pretty shity stormy night,

In part 6 his skin is grey and look dried,thats because of him being under the ground for about 15 years,then part 7 his skin is brown and murky because of being underwater for some years,and part 9 i think the reason it's almost pure white im not sure what's the reason,maybe because he has only a thin layer of skin left ? Or maybe because of salty water ?

Part 9 seem to be less decomposed compared to all previous ones,but in that movie he's a deadite (a demon possesed body) and a deadite come in all variant of shapes and colors.

Jason X is human that we can be certain of,as for FvsJ his skin is gray again but not dry like Part 6 and look like to be at a very early stage of decomposition as if he died like not too long ago (a fews months or years maybe ?),so he doesnt look skeleton like yet.