Sign in to follow this  
Groovalicious666

" Camp blood" the card game. As invented by Sissy.

Maybe a post-death, or virtual cabin pass-time. Sissy in f13 part 6 started to make it up. I'd bet someone out there could make a good version. Just saying. Who knows......sort of an f13 gwent.

• Like 2

Great idea. In the last COD zombies you got to play in the “after life arcade.” There should be something else for people to do when they die besides spectate. I know it’s far-fetched, but for me if enough counselors are killed, there should be a small chance (not guarantee) for one of them to spawn back as Steve Christy. Perhaps whoever had the highest amount of points when the died if they passed a certain threshold. Come on. Plenty of ideas to add to the game

• Like 3

@BeautyNumber2 good call on Steve Christy. I was also thinking someone like that too. He was a victim in the original movie, but maybe he could spawn in with a jeep. His purpose would definitely be to help counsellors off the map. Would be really great on the Jarvis map.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't know about a card game but maybe some retro 80's style video games.

Well I suggested card game because of the game a counsellor made up in part 6.

I think it's got to do with using actor likeness....... And some malarkey about rights. I remember hearing that Crispin Glover(heh part4 Jimbo of the awesome dance moves) tried to sue Robert Zemekis for using his character likeness in back to the future 2, with another actor. So it's hard to tell what can be used or not. Maybe Fox was different because the actress had passed away? Not sure how that works.

Maybe Cort could show up and somehow use his "indian markers". Heh. Or Megan could spawn with that cherry camaro.