xxkittybitesxx

Personal opinions to make the game better

41 posts in this topic

Also I think if all 7 counselors   Escape by the cops this would be a great cut scene for them to show  at the end of the game

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I didn't say anything about clothes, lol.  I agree, could care less about clothes. 

1) remove chase music in favor of hearing Jason breathing through the mask.  Radius based.  10 feet or so. Stalk removes breathing and footsteps. 

2) sense no longer highlights counselors.  Just gives a smokey silhouette and rough idea of where you are.  Still highlights cabins.  

3) better group attack method.  180 swing or something to ward off group attacks.  

4) get too close to Jason's upper body while he is down and an ankle grab prompt appears.  No more salty balls or unwashed vajayjays on Jason's chin.  

5) firecrackers: if they can stun Jason they should "blind" counselors too.  Your screen would turn whiter the closer u get to them.  You are still free to move, but u would not want to stand in them. 

6) idk...I forgot some more ideas. 

I play with the in game music off and holy shit!!!  It is intense and does create jump scares. 

Edit:. I remember. 

7) sprung traps.   Make them a contrasting color to the red.  

8) sweater stun is an automatic set timed stun.  No more button mashing.  

9) Jasons mask shouldn't come off as easy as it does.  Especially right now. 

10) remove window breaking prompt.  Jason should be able to hit and stop counselors from climbing through a window.  

Lol oops, that was @PrestonDelRey. So sorry homie!

I have talked about a 180° swing for a while now. After the last patch it feels more crucial to add. 

Camera focus should be improved as well. If I am standing next to the car, I shouldn't be focused on the guy running away, I should watch the guy circling it. I think traps should be silver or green. Sprung should be red indicating action. Red always signals immediate attention or warning to me.

Hit detection, seriously. Way off. 

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Lol oops, that was @PrestonDelRey. So sorry homie!

I have talked about a 180° swing for a while now. After the last patch it feels more crucial to add. 

Camera focus should be improved as well. If I am standing next to the car, I shouldn't be focused on the guy running away, I should watch the guy circling it. I think traps should be silver or green. Sprung should be red indicating action. Red always signals immediate attention or warning to me.

Hit detection, seriously. Way off. 

No prob, dude.  Shit happens.  

Yeah, totally agree.  One thing I may add to the camera thing.  When you are fixing an objective, your camera is frozen.  You can't watch your back.  Unlock that shit and let us look around for Pete's sake. 

So I'm reading my Horror Movie 101 text book and I just started this chapter called...

"Cars Always Stall"

For F13, it should appear to happen randomly. It should somehow happen where it doesn't make it all that easy for Jason to kill everybody. Maybe a proximity thing that's also linked to his Shift and Morph cool down. It should cancel out Grease Monkey or add more time to the start up.

If this does get added, they should call the update, "The Remix to Ignition"

No more Jason marker on map if you want to know where he is a fellow counselor must say location over walkie

8 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

-pick up weapons from the environment. Love @WashingtonJones' idea of picking up a spear gun by the docks. But also why not pick up a machete? A kitchen knife? Not just local environmental kills, but swappable weapons. If they can't bring the wheel back, let us drop our main weapon for in level ones.

-body traps that trigger when counselors get near. You can pick up the body and hold a button and set up a mini game to set it up. Imagine going to the phone box and snapping a wire or twig that makes a body drop in front of it. Then you have automatic fear spike that triggers your location to Jason.  

-i like @Maddogg_8121' ideas except more customizing of clothes. Couldn't care less about this. Personally. No offense. Seriously though, why can't we grab counselors in windows? 

-have a mode where playing on certain maps makes you play that specific Jason. Example, on Higgins, you play part 3 no matter who is Jason. Packanack is Part 2. Crystal Lake could still give you the option as we cant play Pamela. 

- the game needs to create more jump scares to make it happen. One idea, is shake an outhouse if someone is in it. Slice at a tent if someone is hiding, or set it on fire with a burning log. After all, it is always next to a fire.

I like the forced Jason idea. I think that should be how we're chosen to play Jason 

2 people like this

On 11/12/2017 at 8:47 PM, xxkittybitesxx said:

I like the forced Jason idea. I think that should be how we're chosen to play Jason 

that' s terrible idea 

6 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

that' s terrible idea 

Why? I think it's a good idea. I mean it would be a random decision if people have the same Jason 

2 hours ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Why? I think it's a good idea. I mean it would be a random decision if people have the same Jason 

why its bad idea your forcing someone to play a certain model of jason plain and simple 

15 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

why its bad idea your forcing someone to play a certain model of jason plain and simple 

I don't mean that once the match starts someone HAS to be that Jason I mean the people who ARE that Jason would be one of the ones who are chosen

ability to disarm traps without a pocket knife or if you have one not to lose it when disarming a traps.  map perk should show phone,power boxes,and cb radio.

less pocket knives i say 3 knives 2 that are found and the one tommy has

On 09/11/2017 at 2:27 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want to throw dead bodies through windows.

It would be darkly amusing to see your player body being tossed around through windows to scare councilors. 

5 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

less pocket knives i say 3 knives 2 that are found and the one tommy has

I'm fine with pocket knives as long as you have to at least have it selected and press x if using against jason just like you use any other item in your inventory

Although not a hard thing to do, it shouldn't be automatic like it is now, and there will be errors from time to time giving jason a kill. 

11 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I'm fine with pocket knives as long as you have to at least have it selected and press x if using against jason just like you use any other item in your inventory

Although not a hard thing to do, it shouldn't be automatic like it is now, and there will be errors from time to time giving jason a kill. 

i disagree there's 5 pocket knives if you include tommys thats one for almost every counselor 

1 minute ago, pioneer67fkd said:

i disagree there's 5 pocket knives if you include tommys thats one for almost every counselor 

I didn't realise there was 5 per map.