xxkittybitesxx

Personal opinions to make the game better

41 posts in this topic

What do you guys think will make the game more like the movie? 

My response is already in the suggestions subforum.  I have a small list there. This game doesn't need to be 100% movie like but there are some things that could better the play.  

2 people like this

• Jason should be able to grab counselors through Windows.
  • Jason should be able to prop up dead bodies to scare the living counselors.
  • The Gore should be more realistic.
  • More clothing and customization options.
  • More ways to kill Jason. 
  • Stalk should come as the second ability.
  • More game modes.

My personal opinions, please Don't hate me lol.

7 people like this

15 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want to throw dead bodies through windows.

This 1000 times

Just for them to keep incorporating F13 stuff.  I'd like Ralph randomly riding through on his bike in the maps.  I'd like the music that is heard in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 trailer incorporated into the game.  A few more locations would be great and fix all the bugs

2 people like this

This topic has bin beaten to death. There's 10+ threads exactly like this one.

Reference those.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want to throw dead bodies through windows.

Or at least be able to pick them up or drag them and stack/store or display them somewhere for a real fear booster when counselors see it, like the movies.

10 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:
  • More game modes.

lol I'm not hating I'm appreciating. These are great ideas. I especially love the propping up the bodies idea that's really good. They should do that let it have like a little thing on the map just like the bear traps have a little red thing and when they scare a councelor it should be indicated, like maybe change from yellow to red. And as soon as he picks them up even if he doesn't prop them up and he just leaves them there it's highlighted on his map just like the car parts and fuse are highlighted for councelors. That's would be sick, cause most of the time my councelor gets scared and I have no clue where the body is at lmao

6 hours ago, Nunojason said:

Just for them to keep incorporating F13 stuff.  I'd like Ralph randomly riding through on his bike in the maps.  I'd like the music that is heard in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 trailer incorporated into the game.  A few more locations would be great and fix all the bugs

I agree, that sounds pretty cool, and yes deff the music from cabin 2.0 that would make the game even creepier. Fixing the bugs is a must. I was playing two nights ago and I grabbed a councelor and killed her in the fire. It popped up in my screen as a new kill but I wasn't seeing the kill I was just seeing that I was holding her in the air but I could hear the killing. Then suddenly it tells me broken free xp which I shouldn't seencauee I'm Jason. And she runs away making the choking noise! Like what the fuck lol it's become so hard being Jason anymore with these glitches. 

6 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

This topic has bin beaten to death. There's 10+ threads exactly like this one.

Reference those.

I haven't seen this topic.i think this is more specific on the movie. Yes making the game better in general but I wanna know what things from the movie does everyone think is missing. 

6 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Or at least be able to pick them up or drag them and stack/store or display them somewhere for a real fear booster when counselors see it, like the movies.

This totally!! I would love to be able to see where dead counselor bodies are so I can pick them up and carry them to some location and display them like Jason did  to scare counselor’s. Or better yet throw them through windows to increase fear. I would have so much fun with this. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

This totally!! I would love to be able to see where dead counselor bodies are so I can pick them up and carry them to some location and display them like Jason did  to scare counselor’s. Or better yet throw them through windows to increase fear. I would have so much fun with this. 

Shit I'd be throwing them at the living councelors! Lmao fuck throwing knives lemme throw dead people ?

19 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Shit I'd be throwing them at the living councelors! Lmao fuck throwing knives lemme throw dead people ?

Yes! Who cares how many counselor’s escape id being throwing bodies left and right. Throw them at the car as they leave, throw them at the cops lol. Imagine if you could actually knock a counselor down briefly or injure them by throwing a body at them lol. 

EDIT: Thank you for this. This post has made my day. I have two exams today so this has made me smile a bit. 

Breakable or moveable furniture.

Remember that scene where Jason plays ring-around-the-dining-room-table for 5 minutes just before they roll to the credits?

Yeah, me neither.

3 people like this

On 11/9/2017 at 10:32 AM, malloymk said:

Breakable or moveable furniture.

Remember that scene where Jason plays ring-around-the-dining-room-table for 5 minutes just before they roll to the credits?

Yeah, me neither.

I love this idea, same as in real life I'd be beating Jason with doors, books, etc. if I was Jason nothing would stop me from getting to a councelor I'd be busting through tables and climbing through the windows my damn self

I'm against the idea of having more ways to kill Jason. This could make counselors not want to do objectives anymore because it promotes them to kill instead. Especially if there was easier methods. 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I'm against the idea of having more ways to kill Jason. This could make counselors not want to do objectives anymore because it promotes them to kill instead. Especially if there was easier methods. 

Maybe if you have to complete a certain amount of things then you get a different way to kill him. Idk

I would love to be able to Damage the cars like this, to make it harder for the councelors 

1 person likes this

On 11/8/2017 at 8:20 PM, PrestonDelRey said:
  • More game modes.

all out of likes but yea this (and a few other things). how about hitting counselors going thru windows? how about being able to hit counselors with the slash, how about auto-lock with a knife if the counselor is within a certain distance.

and why is it that a undead monster with super human strength and powers has to beat on a counselor 6-7 to put him down, but Tiffany can lay Jason on his back over and over.

Jason hanging bodies is such a main part of all the movies that I'm surprised it wasn't a part of the game from the start.

Jason needs to be able to throw more than just knives. He can have short range throwing weapons like a hammer that deals double the damage a knife does. Keep the number low like 3 per map. 

Each Jason should have 1 alternate weapon option as specific to that Jason as possible. In the movies he didn't stick to the same weapon the whole time. The environmental weapon kills help balance that out a little. But I wouldn't mind switching it up a little. 

The spear gun on the dock environmental kill from part 3. 

Electrocution kills. 

8 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

I would love to be able to Damage the cars like this, to make it harder for the councelors 

Lmao I forgot about this scene. The game has the same concept but usually the car is still fixable only a few times can he totally destroy the car and I like that cause the councelors need a chance at survival

-pick up weapons from the environment. Love @WashingtonJones' idea of picking up a spear gun by the docks. But also why not pick up a machete? A kitchen knife? Not just local environmental kills, but swappable weapons. If they can't bring the wheel back, let us drop our main weapon for in level ones.

-body traps that trigger when counselors get near. You can pick up the body and hold a button and set up a mini game to set it up. Imagine going to the phone box and snapping a wire or twig that makes a body drop in front of it. Then you have automatic fear spike that triggers your location to Jason.  

-i like @Maddogg_8121' ideas except more customizing of clothes. Couldn't care less about this. Personally. No offense. Seriously though, why can't we grab counselors in windows? 

-have a mode where playing on certain maps makes you play that specific Jason. Example, on Higgins, you play part 3 no matter who is Jason. Packanack is Part 2. Crystal Lake could still give you the option as we cant play Pamela. 

- the game needs to create more jump scares to make it happen. One idea, is shake an outhouse if someone is in it. Slice at a tent if someone is hiding, or set it on fire with a burning log. After all, it is always next to a fire.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

-pick up weapons from the environment. Love @WashingtonJones' idea of picking up a spear gun by the docks. But also why not pick up a machete? A kitchen knife? Not just local environmental kills, but swappable weapons. If they can't bring the wheel back, let us drop our main weapon for in level ones.

-body traps that trigger when counselors get near. You can pick up the body and hold a button and set up a mini game to set it up. Imagine going to the phone box and snapping a wire or twig that makes a body drop in front of it. Then you have automatic fear spike that triggers your location to Jason.  

-i like @Maddogg_8121' ideas except more customizing of clothes. Couldn't care less about this. Personally. No offense. Seriously though, why can't we grab counselors in windows? 

-have a mode where playing on certain maps makes you play that specific Jason. Example, on Higgins, you play part 3 no matter who is Jason. Packanack is Part 2. Crystal Lake could still give you the option as we cant play Pamela. 

- the game needs to create more jump scares to make it happen. One idea, is shake an outhouse if someone is in it. Slice at a tent if someone is hiding, or set it on fire with a burning log. After all, it is always next to a fire.

I didn't say anything about clothes, lol.  I agree, could care less about clothes. 

1) remove chase music in favor of hearing Jason breathing through the mask.  Radius based.  10 feet or so. Stalk removes breathing and footsteps. 

2) sense no longer highlights counselors.  Just gives a smokey silhouette and rough idea of where you are.  Still highlights cabins.  

3) better group attack method.  180 swing or something to ward off group attacks.  

4) get too close to Jason's upper body while he is down and an ankle grab prompt appears.  No more salty balls or unwashed vajayjays on Jason's chin.  

5) firecrackers: if they can stun Jason they should "blind" counselors too.  Your screen would turn whiter the closer u get to them.  You are still free to move, but u would not want to stand in them. 

6) idk...I forgot some more ideas. 

I play with the in game music off and holy shit!!!  It is intense and does create jump scares. 

Edit:. I remember. 

7) sprung traps.   Make them a contrasting color to the red.  

8) sweater stun is an automatic set timed stun.  No more button mashing.  

9) Jasons mask shouldn't come off as easy as it does.  Especially right now. 

10) remove window breaking prompt.  Jason should be able to hit and stop counselors from climbing through a window.  

2 hours ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Lmao I forgot about this scene. The game has the same concept but usually the car is still fixable only a few times can he totally destroy the car and I like that cause the councelors need a chance at survival

A while back I would have completely agreed with you on that,  but nowadays with the small Maps the cops are called within minutes after the game starts I think it would be a good way to slow the cars down but not completely take them out of commission, it would also add another element from the movies Which is great

1 person likes this