I just hope this is works when it rolls out. I imagine it’s going to take SEVERAL patches just to get this one game mode right and functional even after it launches.

I imagine someone starts with a Jason mask in their inventory and can equip it and gain limited abilities and take it off at will. As someone mentioned earlier, the interface of the game will have to be changed. No toggling for score or to see who’s alive or it will give away who’s Jason. And once you add mics the game is instantly ruined. We already have lobbies filled with party chats talking amongst themselves, only helping each other and even colluding with their friends if they’re Jason. If the game is anything like how they’re alluding to, once someone puts on the mask and kills a nearby counselor, all that counselor has to do is scream into their mic “IT’S GAMER123 IT’S GAMER123!” As they die and the jig is up. People already yell things, text their friends, and send messages once they die to counselors that are alive. This could be a disaster. 

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

I understand your point, but just like in Deceit, people will start to walk in groups only to prevent a "stealth" killer. 

Well, let's see... But yeah, I'm really excited about this! 

My counter would be to plant some backup weapons in the woods and then look for a rifle to snipe from the shadows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I just hope this is works when it rolls out. I imagine it’s going to take SEVERAL patches just to get this one game mode right and functional even after it launches.

I imagine someone starts with a Jason mask in their inventory and can equip it and gain limited abilities and take it off at will. As someone mentioned earlier, the interface of the game will have to be changed. No toggling for score or to see who’s alive or it will give away who’s Jason. And once you add mics the game is instantly ruined. We already have lobbies filled with party chats talking amongst themselves, only helping each other and even colluding with their friends if they’re Jason. If the game is anything like how they’re alluding to, once someone puts on the mask and kills a nearby counselor, all that counselor has to do is scream into their mic “IT’S GAMER123 IT’S GAMER123!” As they die and the jig is up. People already yell things, text their friends, and send messages once they die to counselors that are alive. This could be a disaster. 

Negative Nelly.

26 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Didn't you ever watch CLUE??!!

I'm a 90's kid but I never heard about this movie... Geez, I wonder how! Well, I'm gonna search for it right now. Thank you! 

And yes, in that case Team Killing is necessary. But I'm still trying to figure out how the killer will murder other people. Is he/she a normal person, with the same stats as the other survivors or he/she will have some "power"? Too many questions!!!!

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

To be honest I would prefer a normal counselor being the killer, something similar to the game Deceit. 
Maybe they are just using part V as an inspiration.

Especially since counselors can actually swing and make contact with their weapons.

31 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Following that logic, what would #whoisfiVe mean?

I preemptively concede. My attempts at humor are sporadic and only come out in spurts...similar to the biological phenomenon you just experienced. I can't be relied upon for consistent delivery.

we know next to nothing about the mode, it could mean anything, I think Gun wants to keep people guessing at this point. I just don't feel that they would make it that  obvious, but I could be wrong

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

we know next to nothing about the mode, it could mean anything, I think Gun wants to keep people guessing at this point. I just don't feel that they would make it that  obvious, but I could be wrong

...and I'm certainly not attempting to prove you wrong, more like trying to walk around inside the logic of your case.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I'm a 90's kid but I never heard about this movie... Geez, I wonder how! Well, I'm gonna search for it right now. Thank you! 

Holy smokers!! This is an EMERGENCY!! Okay, here's what you do: Find a copy (either on Netflix or on DVD), call your favorite friends and loved ones and hold a Movie Night this Friday. Order pizzas and lots of drinks, then sit back at watch the comedy-murder mystery magic.

This is one of the greatest films of all time, and seldom will you enjoy yourself as much while watching a film as you will with Clue.

11 minutes ago, kitcat said:

And yes, in that case Team Killing is necessary. But I'm still trying to figure out how the killer will murder other people. Is he/she a normal person, with the same stats as the other survivors or he/she will have some "power"? Too many questions!!!!

Ah. For some things, only time can answer.

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

...and I'm certainly not attempting to prove you wrong, more like trying to walk around inside the logic of your case.

I didn't take it that way, sorry if it sounded like I did

• Like 1

Just now, Frighteningicon said:

I didn't take it that way, sorry if it sounded like I did

Not at all. I simply wanted to make sure my motive was clear.

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

This thread is just rehashing theories that people have been saying for weeks. *yawn*

I object that statement. Who else brought up the toilet seat before me? ;):D

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

This thread is just rehashing theories that people have been saying for weeks. *yawn*

Yaaayyy!! We've bored @Dolemite!!! SUCCESS!! 

*shaking multiple hands*

18 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Holy smokers!! This is an EMERGENCY!! Okay, here's what you do: Find a copy (either on Netflix or on DVD), call your favorite friends and loved ones and hold a Movie Night this Friday. Order pizzas and lots of drinks, then sit back at watch the comedy-murder mystery magic.

This is one of the greatest films of all time, and seldom will you enjoy yourself as much while watching a film as you will with Clue.

Oh my!

Netflix = check! 

Food and drinks = check!

But why should I wait till Friday? Let's live for today, my friend! \o/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Have you even played this game?

That's none of your darn business, and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs. 

That being said, yes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

Some people may be overlooking this, This could not even be Roy, if you remember Jason Part 9 Jason wasn't in most of the movie because they introduce the idea that Jason could pretty much possess people,  this is just my theory but maybe there introducing gameplay from Jason part 9, maybe after Jason kills the first counselor he gets to somehow Possess the counselor that would make things a little harder for the counselors

This isnt actually a terrible idea if you cant tell who is dead. Would certainly allow for Paranoia.

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

Oh my!

Netflix = check! 

Food and drinks = check!

But why should I wait till Friday? Let's live for today, my friend! \o/

I demand a review.

Both of the film and the pizza.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Ah. For some things, only time can answer.

If you have Amazon Prime, add the STARZ app. All movies except Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X are on there. Which, you don't need anyways. Stream away. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I demand a review.

Both of the film and the pizza.

Okay sir, I will let you know! Unfortunately I don't have any pizza today, but I have some other snacks.

4 minutes ago, MunchmaBunz said:

If you have Amazon Prime, add the STARZ app. All movies except Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X are on there. Which, you don't need anyways. Stream away. 

While your help is appreciated, they are talking about the movie Clue, not the Friday the 13th series.

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

While your help is appreciated, they are talking about the movie Clue, not the Friday the 13th series.

Woops. TLDR! 

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Also, why is the mask sitting in the middle of what appears to be a black toilet seat?

Roy.PNG

Maybe it’s the toilet seat where Demon was unleashing his damn enchiladas!...... NEW COUNSELOR!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Maybe it’s the toilet seat where Demon was unleashing his damn enchiladas!...... NEW COUNSELOR!

THAT'S the kind of thinking we need around here.:lol:

• Like 1