RAGEVIRUS

Level cap to be 150

154 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jawbone said:

Please enlighten me to how the words you used were the complete opposite of what you said then.

I'm good, I think there's a reading comprehension issue going on here and I don't have any interest in repeating myself. Feel free to read my previous responses.

1 minute ago, Brevator said:

Nah, I've been lurking here for over a year, and you don't really add much to the conversation, other than..."garbage". You've derailed this topic into a pointless argument. It's not hard to see why you were "vacationed" a few weeks ago. 

I agree this has become a pointless argument, but debates happen- this is a forum after all. Sometimes arguments happen too.

You don't have to like or read my thoughts or opinions I've shared in posts, the choice is always yours to make. :) 

Smiley faces - the calling card of trolls. 

For the record, this all began because you decided for the rest of us that "we don't need anymore clothing options".

Gee, thanks, dad. 

4 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Smiley faces - the calling card of trolls. 

For the record, this all began because you decided for the rest of us that "we don't need anymore clothing options".

Gee, thanks, dad. 

Smiley faces... also the calling card of people smiling?

I stand by what I said, or I wouldn't have said it.

And you're welcome, son. :)

9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm good, I think there's a reading comprehension issue going on here and I don't have any interest in repeating myself. Feel free to read my previous responses.

It's a literacy disability you have. I can read what you type just fine but you don't seem to understand any of the gibberish you spout.

You people that are used to grinding, will the xp you got since reaching 101 be discarded or will you jump right up to level 101 + something?

What is the common routine?

54 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

Show me one Jason that took a worse beating and yet he is the only Jason to have less health somehow. Very movie accurate.

Yeah, less health because he got blown to smithereens in the movie. No other Jason's were completely destroyed, they were still intact and ready to go from start to finish.

Also, you're saying we should only have one generic Jason in-game? Do you forget this is called Friday The 13th: The Game? Encase you haven't seen the movies.. Jason IS Friday The 13th. Therefore the Jason's are far more important to this game than clothing packs. Clothing packs are only the equivalent of Jason's blood skins.

7 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

You people that are used to grinding, will the xp you got since reaching 101 be discarded or will you jump right up to level 101 + something?

From what I've seen, you usually don't jump up with the XP gained before the level increase. It would eliminate the incentive for 101 players if they automatically became 150 or close to it.

1 hour ago, Brevator said:

Nah, I've been lurking here for over a year, and you don't really add much to the conversation, other than..."garbage". You've derailed this topic into a pointless argument. It's not hard to see why you were "vacationed" a few weeks ago. 

Don't start antagonising other forum members please. If you've been lurking for a year, surely you've seen how often we lock threads when posts like these start flame wars?

You should be familiar enough with the rules to know what's what by now.

1 hour ago, Fooobar said:

The XP will be have to be earned from level 101 all the way to 150. When the update goes live in a new patch.

6 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

@bewareofbears @Jawbone

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

No let’s all be friends ?

All right on a serious note this conversation has derailed from its original topic. This pointless back and forth gets us no where and at this rate we will get locked. At the end of the day @bewareofbears is entitled to his opinions no matter how unpopular they may seem same goes with @Jawbone. Having the right to an opinion though doesn’t grant you the right  to be argumentative. Anything any of us say here is purely speculation nothing is 100% factual as we aren’t the devs. So let’s not go around being blinded in our own beliefs. To get this convo back on track...... I’m very excited for the level cap increase specifically about the fact we will be unlocking new kills since I was getting tired of the ones we already have.

Let's steer this conversation back on track and agree to disagree. Anyways, I just reached level 100 yesterday. It's been a long grind there. Depending on when the cap is raised I may be able to enjoy cap for a little bit. Looks like my Epic grinder perk is going to be stationary still. I am glad that the cap is being raised as I know CP slows drastically after cap. It made me burn through 30K CP yesterday and still no epic marathon :( I suppose I have the rare one so I should be thankful for that. 

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Don't start antagonising other forum members please. If you've been lurking for a year, surely you've seen how often we lock threads when posts like these start flame wars?

As the person who started this thread I fully agree.

6 hours ago, Kodiak said:

And calling others' arguments "shit" and saying that anyone who wants more customization options is just a kid who wants to play dress-up, these are acceptable forms of behavior? 

50 minutes ago, Brevator said:

And calling others' arguments "shit" and saying that anyone who wants more customization options is just a kid who wants to play dress-up, these are acceptable forms of behavior? 

It took a while but I've read through a lot of the thread and will now address the others.

@bewareofbears you can have your opinion but if you know that posting it will potentially cause some frustration (i.e.: saying "I think this is really shit" to someone who really likes something), then please try and re-word it. You could have easily written "I personally don't like it" with regards to additional clothing, rather than "this is garbage and I don't play dress up".

I am also going to remind everyone to avoid participating in flame wars. I feel like I get on well with quite a lot of people here and I don't like having to do things forcefully, but regardless of that I still have to perform my duties as a mod in a fair and unbiased way. That basically means that even if we get on well, I still have to do my job. Can't show favouritism towards any particular users.

11 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Keep the updates coming! Instead of more clothes, let’s get some different hairstyles and be able to change between four very basic hair colors. All they need to do is just use the hair they already built but make each available for everyone. Fox’s hairstyle is really cool and I love the bandana. Seems like something Adam might wear too. And I’m sure the girls would all have the different hairstyles at some point.

Also, all the clothing should be able to be applied to every counselor. Adam has some cool clothes that other counselors should be able to wear. And I know Chad would love to wear some of Tiffany’s stuff just sayin. It’s past time for a little customization of the characters we already have. Since they want to keep adding clothes and stuff to do with appearance then let the players choose.

You obviously don’t watch Friday the 13 movies, if you did you would know that fox is a character in part 3...  and that is the way she looks, bandana and all, I bet you like the nerfed Jason , escaping with out any effort,  and the dance moves as well.

21 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

IMG_0277.JPG

Something about the icon used for 'future additional content'...it show an axe and a machete crossing with each other...

Are we finally going to have multiples weapons for each Jason's ?

1 hour ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Something about the icon used for 'future additional content'...it show an axe and a machete crossing with each other...

I hope this the case, I want Jason to have his own personal armory.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

It took a while but I've read through a lot of the thread and will now address the others.

@bewareofbears you can have your opinion but if you know that posting it will potentially cause some frustration (i.e.: saying "I think this is really shit" to someone who really likes something), then please try and re-word it. You could have easily written "I personally don't like it" with regards to additional clothing, rather than "this is garbage and I don't play dress up".

I have to admit I'm comfortable with how I categorized the argument presented. Kind of felt like I was holding back, to be honest.

I get what you're saying though and I'll make an attempt to express my opinion while keeping the potential of offending others in mind. Obviously I can't guarantee anything as some folks are quickly or easily offended and only they are in control of their reactions and interpretations but I'll adjust what I can on my end.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I get what you're trying to do but we both know there's a difference. :P Nice try though.

If you consider the base counselors- they come with multiple options, then a Spring Break DLC, Halloween DLC and that backer DLC. They have more than enough clothing options. If that amount of options isn't enough to satisfy someone's clothing customization wants then they're likely playing the wrong type of game. We really don't need anymore.

I would like to see some form of actual counselor clothing at some point, like counselor shirts. Something actually representative of the films.

I also don't mind and expect that Mitch and Fox are likely going to get more options.

How about something that fit more with the franchise...

Like rain coats for exemple ?

I can understand the Spring Break DLC since it represent summer and there was peoples in the franchise that wore swimsuits,but what about rain coats,those too were worn by characters,especially the yellow ones as seen in the first movie and Tommy at the beginning of Part 5.

I remember in one of the interview,that the directors behind the first movie specifically made the doors red and rain coats yellow for a reason,i think it was to make those pop up more against the rest of the environments...

Also what about winter coats,and im not talking about christmas themed clothing,im talking about normal winter clothing for if the devs ever make a snowy map or snowy variants of all Crystal Lake maps,and if they still want something christmas themed they can give some additional color variants for the winter clothing based on that holiday

Those would fit well with their respective weather effects and wouldnt feel out of place..

What do you think about that ? Would you prefer it more like that ?

@FreakyFrank1

Yep, I'm for the yellow raincoats and actual counselor shirts, etc. Anything representative of the films would be great. It would add to immersion. I honestly thought the backer Clothing DLC I'd bought would come with at least some counselor shirts and was fairly disappointed when it didn't, nor did any of the other additional clothing options (minus I think a lifeguard shirt for Buggzy?).

As for winter, I don't think we will see it. We would have counselors running around in swimsuits in the middle of winter. On second thought, there's a lot that doesn't make sense now that we have hot pink Officer Kenny and princess Jenny so who knows. :wacko:

In general, I'm not particularly interested in more clothing options right now. The game has a ton currently and I'm hopeful the focus moves from roleplaying to survival horror again.

3 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

1 can only hope thats it. Coming in 2019, you know what they refer to as Soon.

21 hours ago, JPops said:

Let's steer this conversation back on track and agree to disagree. Anyways, I just reached level 100 yesterday. It's been a long grind there. Depending on when the cap is raised I may be able to enjoy cap for a little bit. Looks like my Epic grinder perk is going to be stationary still. I am glad that the cap is being raised as I know CP slows drastically after cap. It made me burn through 30K CP yesterday and still no epic marathon :( I suppose I have the rare one so I should be thankful for that. 

I still don't have Marathon period, any version of it, so you lucky begger :P

I wonder if the new clothes for counselors will be different. Like, long sleeve (maybe a leather jacket??) for AJ and pants for Tiffany (just an example). 

I'm happy that we're getting new variants for the regular clothes!

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

I wonder if the new clothes for counselors will be different. Like, long sleeves for AJ and pants for Tiffany (just an example). 

It will most likely be the normal clothes that we already have