Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

thick skin, swift attacker, heavy hitter, medic, restfull are the ones i haven´t seen better than yellow or even blue. the importnant ones i miss. a lot of others too. tons of swimming perks, grinder and that flare one in epic tough. i fear 50 levels won´t be enough for me :(

I really know how you feel! I might have been luckier than many because I have rolled Epic Slugger, Restful, Thick Skin (was my first Epic ever, the 50% God-like version) Thrasher, Scout, & Escape artist as well as some others. 

   But some of the best perks like Marathon & Heavy Hitter I have Rares but haven't been able to upgrade them. They barely show up on rolling. I think they're close to epic level so I'm satisfied for now. 

But the one eluding me is Swift Attacker!! Omg what do I have to do to find this one?? I've been grinding for weeks & months trying to get an Epic Swift attacker it's driving me up a wall. I sick of getting Easy listening or controlled breathing or Grease monkey has been coming up a lot lately for me. 

I went through the last two double xp events without getting my prize. It kills me that you spend hours playing to build cp along with hosts quitting & disconnects to throw it away in seconds to get poor white perks only worth 100 cp. 

I know that Swift Attacker is one of the best perks as I have used a common blue version 11% which helps me land a lot more hits or stuns on Jason. That is my number one on my wish list. I think I'm going online now to get back on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

We don't need anymore clothes. There are more than enough options and the majority never get used.

 

Speak for yourself. I'll take all the clothing options they can give us. Why would anyone be opposed to additional content, especially when it's free? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Speak for yourself. I'll take all the clothing options they can give us. Why would anyone be opposed to additional content, especially when it's free? 

 

Because it's garbage and adds nothing to the game. Playing dress up is fun for kids, not for me. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Because it's garbage and adds nothing to the game. Playing dress up is fun for kids, not for me. 

So you would be down with only one Jason since he is just cosmetic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

So you would be down with only one Jason since he is just cosmetic?

Tell that to the people who want Savini Jason. :lol:

And your argument is shit as each Jason has different abilities and is a visual representation of his apearance in the films.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Because it's garbage and adds nothing to the game. Playing dress up is fun for kids, not for me. 

I like the customization. I make sure my counselors won't look like anyone elses. Makes them feel unique. Excluding the god awful halloween costumes.

But I'm not excited for new clothing. They're bleeding cosmetics dry and need actual content. 

If the keep giving clothing for cheap and Jasons for free then I guess I'm okay with it.

3 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

So you would be down with only one Jason since he is just cosmetic?

Jasons vary with their skills. They're not just cosmetics. Hence the debacle with savini not being a "skin" and instead a playable Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Tell that to the people who want Savini Jason. :lol:

And your argument is shit as each Jason has different abilities and is a visual representation of his apearance in the films.

The abilities are interchangeable as evidenced by part 4 having the hidden +morph then having it removed. So in your own words you like playing dress up like a kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

The abilities are interchangeable as evidenced by part 4 having the hidden +morph then having it removed. So in your own words you like playing dress up like a kid

I get what you're trying to do but we both know there's a difference. :P Nice try though.

18 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I like the customization. I make sure my counselors won't look like anyone elses. Makes them feel unique. Excluding the god awful halloween costumes.

But I'm not excited for new clothing. They're bleeding cosmetics dry and need actual content. 

If the keep giving clothing for cheap and Jasons for free then I guess I'm okay with it.

If you consider the base counselors- they come with multiple options, then a Spring Break DLC, Halloween DLC and that backer DLC. They have more than enough clothing options. If that amount of options isn't enough to satisfy someone's clothing customization wants then they're likely playing the wrong type of game. We really don't need anymore.

I would like to see some form of actual counselor clothing at some point, like counselor shirts. Something actually representative of the films.

I also don't mind and expect that Mitch and Fox are likely going to get more options.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I get what you're trying to do but we both there's a difference. :P Nice try though.

If you consider the base counselors- they come with multiple options, then a Spring Break DLC, Halloween DLC and that backer DLC. They have more than enough clothing options. If that amount of options isn't enough to satisfy someone's clothing customization wants then they're likely playing the wrong type of game. We really don't need anymore.

I would like to see some form of actual counselor clothing at some point, like counselor shirts. Something actually representative of the films.

I also don't mind and expect that Mitch and Fox are likely going to get more options.

We both know I am right. Jason's model is cosmetic and has zero impact on gameplay. The skills and weapons are completely interchangeable and we both know this. We should petition for all except one Jason to be removed and have loadouts tied to the weapons. That way we can get away from the dress up aspect of the game and focus on other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

We both know I am right. Jason's model is cosmetic and has zero impact on gameplay. The skills and weapons are completely interchangeable and we both know this. We should petition for all except one Jason to be removed and have loadouts tied to the weapons. That way we can get away from the dress up aspect of the game and focus on other things.

You're creating a false argument to try and support your view. I encourage you to try to argue or debate from your personal belief instead of creating make believe scenarios you don't actually support.

The game is based on the films. The character models of Jason are representative of their respective films with unique strengths and weaknesses based on their appearances in those films.

This isn't anything that needs to be explained to you. Your devil's advocate argument is garbage. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

You're creating a false argument to try and support your view. I encourage you to try to argue or debate from your personal belief instead of creating making believe scenarios you don't actually support.

The game is based on the films. The character models of Jason are representative of their respective films with unique strengths and weaknesses based on their appearances in this films.

This isn't anything that needs to be explained to you. Your devil's advocate argument is garbage. :)

Its not a false argument. Its based on facts unlike your movie fallacy. I totally remember Part 2 being a lumbering death machine and not a guy who was tossed around by a pansy and fell over from a kick in the groin... oh wait. I also remember all the morphing,shifting, and sensing Jason did as well. Its totally 1 for 1 movie accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jawbone said:

Its not a false argument. Its based on facts unlike your movie fallacy. I totally remember Part 2 being a lumbering death machine and not a guy who was tossed around by a pansy and fell over from a kick in the groin... oh wait. I also remember all the morphing,shifting, and sensing Jason did as well. Its totally 1 for 1 movie accurate.

Sounds like you have a lot issues with the game that are unrelated to this topic. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Sounds like you have a lot issues with the game that are unrelated to this topic. :)

Sounds like you are deflecting now that you know there is no hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jawbone said:

Sounds like you are deflecting now that you know there is no hope.

Hope of what?

Shouldn't you being starting that petition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Hope of what?

Shouldn't you being starting that petition?

Did I really destroy your silly argument that bad? Another victory added to the count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jawbone said:

Did I really destroy your silly argument that bad? Another victory added to the count.

Okidokee. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Okidokee. ;)

Remember I wasn't the one who called others kids for liking customization options. :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jawbone said:

Remember I wasn't the one who called others kids for liking customization options. :rolleyes: 

Did I hurt your feelings? You should've just said so from that start. Your argument is crap. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's cool they increasing level capacity but they should an upgrade options for perks as for cosmetic we need more at least for counselors for Jason i bet it's bloody skins as someone mentionned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Did I hurt your feelings? You should've just said so from that start. Your argument is crap. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

No you didn't hurt my feelings but I had to put you in your place so you can understand the stupidity of your stance.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jawbone said:

No you didn't hurt my feelings but I had to put you in your place so you can understand the stupidity of your stance.:P

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Because it's garbage and adds nothing to the game. Playing dress up is fun for kids, not for me. 

But you don't have to use it. Noone is judging you for using it, all you have to do is not judge others for using it. Its not changing the game so why not be nuetral instead of against it? It's like saying if you dont like something noone else should be able to enjoy it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

But you don't have to use it. Noone is judging you for using it, all you have to do is not judge others for using it. Its not changing the game so why not be nuetral instead of against it? It's like saying if you dont like something noone else should be able to enjoy it.

I think it's garbage. There are enough clothing options as is. There's also a bunny, an Andre the Giant kid, someone dressed up as Goku... garbage. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

:lol:

Lmao. I am with you. The sims is already a thing. Making this dance revolution meets the sims, steeped in friday the 13th just killing it more and more for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

We both know I am right. Jason's model is cosmetic and has zero impact on gameplay. The skills and weapons are completely interchangeable and we both know this. We should petition for all except one Jason to be removed and have loadouts tied to the weapons. That way we can get away from the dress up aspect of the game and focus on other things.

Jason's model is a cosmetic? Sounds like you've been smoking too much marijuana. Why would we petition for all except one Jason to be removed? They're all from the Friday The 13th movies, and this is a game based off the movies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×