Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

Counselor exclusive perks I came up with

Recommended Posts

Brandon: jock. There is a small chance that when Brandon hit Jason and does not stun him, Jason's controls will be reversed for 7 seconds.

Vanessa: track star. When Vanessa is sprinting and trips she will gain a little bit of stamina.

Mitch: heavy shit. When ever Mitch runs out of stamina his fear will deplete. Even if Jason is chasing him.

Jenny: final girl. When ever Jenny is the last alive in a match, cars will drive moderately faster and Jenny has a much higher chance of stun. 

Eric: nerd power. The more Eric is damaged, the better the chance he has of stunning Jason. 

Chad: I'm not scared. Whenever Chad's fear increases his repair will get better. At full fear his repair will be like a 5/10. 

Adam: tough guy. When Adam stuns Jason, his Fear will decrease.

Deborah: hit the books. If Deborah messes up a repair check there is a chance Jason will not hear it. 

Tiffany: do it with everybody. When Tiffany is near 1 other counselor there is a chance that Jason will not see them in sense. Only works if Tiffany is around ONE counselor.

 A.J: rock on. When ever a radio is turned on in a map A.J will do more damage.

 Kenny: counselor training. When Kenny is in a group of counselors (3 or more) all the counselors have higher repair and stealth. 

Fox: Step on it. When Fox is driving there is a 15% chance that Jason will get run over, stunning Jason. When Fox is driving the boat and Jason flips it, the boat will not need to be restarted.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Councilors already have perks, why do they need a fourth? Also, current perks have an inherant weakness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me break down his ideas for you.

Buggzy- his "chance to inverse controls for 7 seconds on a hit that doesnt stun.  Okay, so buggzy is runnig out of stamina, he turns and hits Jason, but omg Jason is now doing a stupid dance for 7 seconds because of inversed controls. Buggzy lives to fight another day.

Vanessa- So, pretty much you are saying that you want it to where if she is scared, she doesnt have to worry about her stamina depleting while she is running from Jason..sure she was soooo easy to catch to begin with, relying on her fear and stamina draining is the key way to take her down.

Mitch- Gain composure as he loses stamina? Reasoning? If I recall correctly Mitch has 9 composure to begin with? What will that 1 extra composure really accomplish, and for how long will the "buff" last?

Jenny- With Speed demon+her "passive perk" How fast exactly do you want cars to go? Until they are 100% uncatchable by Jason?

Lachappa- Okay...Lachappa is the bottom of the barrel character... I can't pick apart giving him SOMETHING.

Chad- Increase repair as his fear increases...just after seeing Jason for 1 minute he will be as good as Kenny in repairing...so repair...luck...speed..stamina...sure oyu don't want him to be Tommy when he is scared, and tell me, if you are afraid for your life, will you be able to concentrate on the task at hand? No, your hands would be shaking your mind would be racing, you wouldn't be able to do anything.  Think about it, in movies if someone is afraid, a simple task like putting car keys into the ignition becomes impossible (fumble keys, drop keys, etc)

Adam- Again he has higher Composure with 7/10  how much does he need? And what advantage will it serve?

Tiffany- WAY overpowered, imagine 5-6 counselors+ tiffany or a group of tiffanys stading in a cabin together...will they be completely undectable, plus give homebody, level headed etc. on top of that, no thank you.

Deborah- If you are messing up a skill check with Deborah..you REALLY shouldn't be playing a repair character.

A.J.- She is a stealth and repair character, she should only attack as a LAST resort.  And as for "damage increase" how much are we talking?

Kenny- So if Kenny is around, everyone can repair, sounds Legit (insert sarcasm here)  he isn't even the best...at well anything.

Fox- Oh..lets make the car unstoppable...as if its not easy enough already for a skilled driver to out maneuver Jason as is.

So tell me how this doesn't nerf Jason EVEN MORE? I swear, people want counselors to be so easy, that they might as well start the match with the cops called and all cars fixed, and a 8 minute time limit. That is the way things are looking.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Brandon: jock. There is a small chance that when Brandon hit Jason and does not stun him, Jason's controls will be reversed for 7 seconds.

Vanessa: track star. When Vanessa is sprinting and trips she will gain a little bit of stamina.

Mitch: heavy shit. When ever Mitch runs out of stamina his composure will fill up.Even if Jason is chasing him.

Jenny: final girl. When ever Jenny is the last alive in a match, cars will drive moderately faster and Jenny has a much higher chance of stun. 

Eric: nerd power. The more Eric is damaged, the better the chance he has of stunning Jason. 

Chad: I'm not scared. Whenever Chad's fear increases his repair will get better. At full fear his repair will be like a 5/10. 

Adam: tough guy. When Adam stuns Jason, his composure will increase.

Deborah: hit the books. If Deborah messes up a repair check there is a chance Jason will not hear it. 

Tiffany: do it with everybody. When Tiffany is near another counselor there is a chance that Jason will not see them in sense.

 A.J: rock on. When ever a radio is turned on in a map A.J will do more damage.

 Kenny: counselor training. When Kenny is in a group of counselors (3 or more) all the counselors have higher repair and stealth. 

Fox: Step on it. When Fox is driving there is a 40% chance that Jason will get run over, stunning Jason. When Fox is driving the boat and Jason flips it, the boat will not need to be restarted.

 

 

I love it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

 

Adam- Again he has higher Composure with 7/10  how much does he need?

 

 

Wait I must have said it wrong Adams fear level will deplete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 9:34 PM, lazerus_86 said:

Let me break down his ideas for you.

Buggzy- his "chance to inverse controls for 7 seconds on a hit that doesnt stun.  Okay, so buggzy is runnig out of stamina, he turns and hits Jason, but omg Jason is now doing a stupid dance for 7 seconds because of inversed controls. Buggzy lives to fight another day.

Vanessa- So, pretty much you are saying that you want it to where if she is scared, she doesnt have to worry about her stamina depleting while she is running from Jason..sure she was soooo easy to catch to begin with, relying on her fear and stamina draining is the key way to take her down.

Mitch- Gain composure as he loses stamina? Reasoning? If I recall correctly Mitch has 9 composure to begin with? What will that 1 extra composure really accomplish, and for how long will the "buff" last?

Jenny- With Speed demon+her "passive perk" How fast exactly do you want cars to go? Until they are 100% uncatchable by Jason?

Lachappa- Okay...Lachappa is the bottom of the barrel character... I can't pick apart giving him SOMETHING.

Chad- Increase repair as his fear increases...just after seeing Jason for 1 minute he will be as good as Kenny in repairing...so repair...luck...speed..stamina...sure oyu don't want him to be Tommy when he is scared, and tell me, if you are afraid for your life, will you be able to concentrate on the task at hand? No, your hands would be shaking your mind would be racing, you wouldn't be able to do anything.  Think about it, in movies if someone is afraid, a simple task like putting car keys into the ignition becomes impossible (fumble keys, drop keys, etc)

Adam- Again he has higher Composure with 7/10  how much does he need? And what advantage will it serve?

Tiffany- WAY overpowered, imagine 5-6 counselors+ tiffany or a group of tiffanys stading in a cabin together...will they be completely undectable, plus give homebody, level headed etc. on top of that, no thank you.

Deborah- If you are messing up a skill check with Deborah..you REALLY shouldn't be playing a repair character.

A.J.- She is a stealth and repair character, she should only attack as a LAST resort.  And as for "damage increase" how much are we talking?

Kenny- So if Kenny is around, everyone can repair, sounds Legit (insert sarcasm here)  he isn't even the best...at well anything.

Fox- Oh..lets make the car unstoppable...as if its not easy enough already for a skilled driver to out maneuver Jason as is.

So tell me how this doesn't nerf Jason EVEN MORE? I swear, people want counselors to be so easy, that they might as well start the match with the cops called and all cars fixed, and a 8 minute time limit. That is the way things are looking.

 

 

 

Mitch’s fear depletes the more stamina he loses. He’s gains better stamina regen for this. 

Jenny needs to be the last person for this, doubt she’d even have speed demon. 

Chad, fight or flight. 

Adam, again his fear decreases. Pretty sure you know why high composure is good.

Tiffany, that would mean no one would be doing objectives, which is a win-win for both. Composure and fear are thing. 

Fox, it’s a 15% chance. Don’t exaggerate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 11:59 AM, Chace Hollett said:

Brandon: jock. There is a small chance that when Brandon hit Jason and does not stun him, Jason's controls will be reversed for 7 seconds.

Vanessa: track star. When Vanessa is sprinting and trips she will gain a little bit of stamina.

Mitch: heavy shit. When ever Mitch runs out of stamina his fear will deplete. Even if Jason is chasing him.

Jenny: final girl. When ever Jenny is the last alive in a match, cars will drive moderately faster and Jenny has a much higher chance of stun. 

Eric: nerd power. The more Eric is damaged, the better the chance he has of stunning Jason. 

Chad: I'm not scared. Whenever Chad's fear increases his repair will get better. At full fear his repair will be like a 5/10. 

Adam: tough guy. When Adam stuns Jason, his Fear will decrease.

Deborah: hit the books. If Deborah messes up a repair check there is a chance Jason will not hear it. 

Tiffany: do it with everybody. When Tiffany is near 1 other counselor there is a chance that Jason will not see them in sense. Only works if Tiffany is around ONE counselor.

 A.J: rock on. When ever a radio is turned on in a map A.J will do more damage.

 Kenny: counselor training. When Kenny is in a group of counselors (3 or more) all the counselors have higher repair and stealth. 

Fox: Step on it. When Fox is driving there is a 15% chance that Jason will get run over, stunning Jason. When Fox is driving the boat and Jason flips it, the boat will not need to be restarted.

 

 

This is going to break the game 6 ways to Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe not all these particular perks, but I do think the idea of counselor specific perks has merit. (Could possibly reduce the amount of counselor clones we have running around.) The devs would have to increase the amount of perks someone is allowed to own on their customization screen to greater than the 30 spots they have now though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather prefer these as Passive Abilities, Rather than Perks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, Redcat345 said:

This is going to break the game 6 ways to Sunday.

Like the bugs and glitches that have been present for months? The games already broken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...