• Kenny
    • Eric "Jr" Lachappa
    • Vanessa
    • A.J.
    • Chad
    • Mitch
    • Fox

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

as I'd make the argument her survivability is greater than that of Deb and certainly AJ.

Well of course. She's the most survivable of the slow counselors. Problem is, people play slow counselors for their repair, and Jenny's repair sucks. So if you wanted to fight you may as well just play a faster character like Vanessa or Chad. Jenny is only rendered valuable and worth playing because of the No Fear build. Her stats, out of the box, are quite bad, and composure is doubled edged sword until you get rid of the fear entirely with perks.

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Well of course. She's the most survivable of the slow counselors. Problem is, people play slow counselors for their repair, and Jenny's repair sucks. So if you wanted to fight you may as well just play a faster character like Vanessa or Chad. Jenny is only rendered valuable and worth playing because of the No Fear build.

Well, I made the switch from Vanessa to Jenny on the merits of the reduced stumbling alone, and this was before I've know or have the perk for "No Fear".  I'm not arguing whether that build isn't her best (It is) nor that she is better than Vanessa or Chad, but Jenny stats still bring an appealing niche for those that it appeals to.

Interestingly, people have voted 11% for Venessa (second-most) but I see the lobbies full of Venessas. (At least in EU & AP server) Once I was in a lobby where everyone, except me, had Venessa selected and coincidentally I was selected to play as Jason. God, I had hard time killing those Venessas. :D

I voted for Eric for but Jenny is right behind him. Both of them have stats that I personally don’t find useful. And both of them also have poor fashion taste, Eric with his outfit and Jenny with that mud colored mop that is her “hair”.

Mitch and Shelly would also be in the top four because their stats are also not...good. To me, feel free to disagree.

Being a Tiffany and Jenny main they have many ways to play. Tiffany is somebody you want to help carry parts very quietly and not bring Jason to your location. She can be a distraction character and if you HAVE to then repair is not impossible. Most of the time Tiffany is the one putting in the battery or gas because AJ and Deborah don’t do their jobs as teammates and just hide to entire round. She’s a great counselor to play due to high speed, stamina, and stealth. Make use of her by doing what she is meant to do, stick around repair counselors and ferry the parts or either distract Jason. If Jason is not around and distracted then you can repair.

Jenny on the other hand is very well rounded. She can be a bully character, repair in a clutch, and distraction if need be. Her stamina will allow her to loop Jason through cabins while her composure keeps her fear levels down especially if you are running a “No Fear” build. She doesn’t need to be fast in order to survive, she can wiggle free easily (most Jason players will insta kill anyways), she has more hits from a weapon, and her fear levels rise very slowly. I don’t see why people don’t like her, just because she is slow doesn’t mean she is a bad counselor to play. 

Anyways my vote goes to Lachappa. No reason to play Lachappa when Deborah can do everything better and not to mention she’s more pleasing to look at.

I have to admit... as of late my least favorite has got to be AJ. I see her in lobbies SO OFTEN and they're always the people who creep around crouched down running stealthy/sense avoidance perks doing nothing.

Another counselor who I hate, but who I love to hate, is Chad. I love fucking Chad over. Out Chadding Chad. I just played a round actually where this Chad fixed the car and I had the keys and he followed me across the map saying "give me the keys, I'm a great driver" over and over. So he follows me all the way to the car, annoying the shit out of me the whole way. Once we got there, I got in, started the car, and floored it, leaving him in the dust. I could hear him bitching over the radio my entire drive off the map. He rage quit like 2 minutes later.

On 11/8/2017 at 6:57 AM, lazerus_86 said:

So, since we have a poll going for the most favorite, who is your alls least favorite? Which one just rubs you the wrong way, be it play style, or just the character in general.

Jenny is the worst cant fight, cant fix, terrible in my opinion

18 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Jenny is the worst cant fight, cant fix, terrible in my opinion

I see you have never played with me then ;)