• Eric "Jr" Lachappa
    • Vanessa
    • A.J.
    • Chad
    • Mitch
    • Fox

2 hours ago, Truth said:

But Deborah is better...

Best to avoid Chad altogether. Especially if I'm Jason because CHAD NEEDS TO DIE! You don't want to get caught in the crossfire.

but can she rock a hawaiian shirt? I think not. 

Mmmh, I'm torn between Eric and Fox. 

Eric is one of the original counselors, so... I went with Fox because I never really liked her character in the movies anyways. 

14 minutes ago, matisangry said:

but can she rock a hawaiian shirt? I think not. 

She could if the devs would let her!

5 hours ago, matisangry said:

i play on random and tiffany and jenny are the two that make me groan the loudest when i spawn as them. both of their repairs are crap and they're slower than most of the other bullies and runners. they are quitter, but that's more or less it. they definitely don't fit my play style at the very least. 

Jenny can repair semi-decently if you know how to use her luck to aid repair

The Vanessa with the sweater that runs towards people when she's being chased and attempts to repair shit (alerting Jason every time). Annoying character. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

It warms my heart to see that I am not the only one that hates Chad.

Same

I am sorry , if I am going to offend anyone now but that this is my honest opinion.

Jenny. She is fuckin´ ugly and can´t do shit in game.....in my opinion.....don´t get me wrong , I liked Chris Higgins..but Jenny as the final Girl? nah.

Keep in mind , that´s just an opinion.

Respect your Decision, but I have seen several Jenny mains, and ones that can execute with her more often than not, it all comes down to play style.

Most useless (at least by people I don't know playing) is Tiffany . 

They generally raid houses campsites as fast as they can looking for pocketknives, leaving doors wide open and not marking repair items. They sit in cabins all game and dance not helping at all. Hate em

Other worst characters are Kenny,Bugzy and Jenny it seems, usually newbies that don' know any better playing as them though lol. 

Jenny by far. She's so bland, a lot of other counselors do her role better than her, and really doesn't help the team out at all.

Alright you sons of biscuits! Out of all you 10 people who voted for Chad I'm coming for you all!

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbc

1 hour ago, PARTVI said:

Most useless (at least by people I don't know playing) is Tiffany . 

They generally raid houses campsites as fast as they can looking for pocketknives, leaving doors wide open and not marking repair items. They sit in cabins all game and dance not helping at all. Hate em

Other worst characters are Kenny,Bugzy and Jenny it seems, usually newbies that don' know any better playing as them though lol. 

Tiffany’s are in it for themselves. They will help if it revolves around them surviving. Those are Tiffany mains.

The “I only play Tiffany once because I like her ass” players are the ones you play with.

Jennys are useless, they hide and wait for them to be handed escapes or be the last person alive. 

9 hours ago, PARTVI said:

7 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Jennys are useless, they hide and wait for them to be handed escapes or be the last person alive. 

9 hours ago, shaderaygun said:

Jenny by far. She's so bland, a lot of other counselors do her role better than her, and really doesn't help the team out at all.

10 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Jenny. She is fuckin´ ugly and can´t do shit in game.....in my opinion.....don´t get me wrong , I liked Chris Higgins..but Jenny as the final Girl? nah.

Uh oh..............

JENNY DEFENDERS...... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Uh oh..............

JENNY DEFENDERS...... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

You can’t lie. Literally every Jenny doesn’t help. That is when someone actually picks her. 

7 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

You can’t lie. Literally every Jenny doesn’t help. That is when someone actually picks her. 

I help, I repair, I distract Jason,  I fight Jason, I kill Jason..... all with Jenny.   People can meme around just as uselessly with Deb, AJ, and Eric just as much as Jenny.  Don't make the association that a player is bad, thus the counselor itself is bad.  Jenny is far from the worst.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Vanessa can kiss my ass.

Agreed! I hate Vanessa and will kil her in the worst ways I can. 

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

I help, I repair, I distract Jason,  I fight Jason, I kill Jason..... all with Jenny.   People can meme around just as uselessly with Deb, AJ, and Eric just as much as Jenny.  Don't make the association that a player is bad, thus the counselor itself is bad.  Jenny is far from the worst.

Yep pretty much how I play Jenny to a tee. I always want to body guard and ferry parts with her but none of the other “useful” characters end up doing much. They just run around hogging supplies and forcing me to repair objectives.

Edited by The_Gray_Ghost_

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

I’ve seen so many bad Jenny’s more than good, so much I associate her as a joke and useless counselor.

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

I’ve seen so many bad Jenny’s more than good, so much I associate her as a joke and useless counselor.

There are two kinds of people playing Jenny. People who are new and haven't realized she has bad stats, and people who are high level and have the perks to get a No Fear build going and enjoy the challenge of being a slow but skilled fighter who doesn't have to deal with fear and all the crap it brings. The latter will likely help a lot assuming they can get anywhere with their abysmal speed.

LaChappa Can Burn in the depths of hell.

30 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I've seen my share of bad AJ, more than any other counselors, but she seams to be loved by just about anyone. 

29 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

There are two kinds of people playing Jenny. People who are new and haven't realized she has bad stats, and people who are high level and have the perks to get a No Fear build going and enjoy the challenge of being a slow but skilled fighter who doesn't have to deal with fear and all the crap it brings. The latter will likely help a lot assuming they can get anywhere with their abysmal speed.

Its a challenge at first to be effective with any of the slower counselors, but it isn't as much of a hindrance once overcomes. Jenny stats aren't bad, as I'd make the argument her survivability is greater than that of Deb and certainly AJ.  Among the best Luck, decent stamina, and max composer.  Even disregarding "No Fear" build, composer will keep Jenny solid around Jason for the length of a typically encounter. 

People seem to associate repair with their Survivability, but it actually influences the outcome more for other counselors more than themselves.  Car gets repaired, the car still needs to get out and can be a death trap once stopped by a good Jason, not to mention the "glitch", and phone call, counselors still need to survive till cops have arrived.  While not the best in repair, everyone is now in agreement that 2 is plenty,  Great Repair will be rendered useless if the objectives remains trapped or parts are nowhere near and the lack of Luck will negatively impact AJ and Deb once Jason starts to purse them.  These counselor are better of staying hidden from Jason, however Jenny has the stats to brush off an encounter.