lazerus_86

Dance Party at the Cops

118 posts in this topic

Seriously you are gonna hate on this guy for shooting dancing trolls that are just being asses by saying they have a right to play the way they want while telling him he does not have the same right. No i'm on the kill the loser dancer team. 

Seriously the hyporacy of what i just read boggles my mind. you are almost at DEAD BY Daylight levels of salty troll. Almost.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:40 PM, Truth said:

See the difference is you ARE ruining someones experience where dancing at the exit is not. Sure you may have to wait a couple extra minutes, but this is more likely someone wanting to use their knife/fire crackers for the xp. Not so much for the dancing. Dancing is just something to do while you wait for Jason to show up.

So it is ok for them to ruin our experiance. That is not equal that is not fair. He is not saying he has an issue with them dancing it is the fact that they do it constantly are not trying to kill jason they do it just to troll. And for the record they will do this till the timer runs out if they can. not an extra couple of minutes. 

On 11/9/2017 at 5:01 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

There are so many kids playing this game with the physical release. I’m encountering more and more lobbies of LITTLE kids that just aren’t very good but are having fun. I know it’s annoying but some of yal need to chill with people having (too much) fun with the game. I’ve conceded that it’s not just hardcore  F13th fans that are playing the game anymore, it’s basically anybody slightly interested in horror and video games. Let them have fun and have your revenge when you’re Jason.

With all the new players, I’ve inadvertently entered an upper echelon of Jason players that are still killing (nearly) everyone each time. The past 6 times I was Jason nobody escaped and only 2 games did anyone just survive (once two people did by juking me with windows after I used all my traps) I started using Part 2 and trapping the phone just once, both cars twice, and saving a trap for wherever, usually a door to the phone house. I also turn all the power out before I start killing anyone. This has been the winning strategy I’ve adopted that keeps anyone from escaping. 

The problem is whith some of the things these kids complain about I had one litterally screaming into his mic that I was bullying him for trying to kill him. Embracing new players is one thing but experianced players need to adjust to the newbies is backwards. The newbies need to learn and adjust to people that know how to play.

18 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I had parties by the cops way before the dancing emotes were introduced. I still have them. It's a game. That's what you do in games, you have fun. 

Once again, whether it's people that are neutral or too keen on their love for the emotes, they have yet to see the entire point behind the topic. For the record, let me first say unless you're waiting by the cops to try and assist others escaping, holding up some valuable gaming time from other players is not exactly what I would call fun. Oh, this was always the occasion before dancing emotes? No shit. Where's the solution that changed anything here? 

The key point of the OP bringing up the dance emote complaint is expressing his thoughts on where he believes the direction the game is going, if it's not there already. It simply has nothing to do with people dancing just for fun. OP had made this very clear in the thread. Others who've complained about this had made it clear. This wouldn't have been brought so many times in the past if it didn't seem like a big issue or if the only reason was just "Arrghh!! The dances look dumb in this game, get rid of them!".

1 person likes this

There is a difference between just getting your crackers/knife used and doing one ore two emotes before you escape to the cops and the people who taunt, teabag and dance for 10mins as the last players in match next to the cops.

People who choose the second way, should alt+f4 and uninstall.

8 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

There is a difference between just getting your crackers/knife used and doing one ore two emotes before you escape to the cops and the people who taunt, teabag and dance for 10mins as the last players in match next to the cops.

People who choose the second way, should alt+f4 and uninstall.

YES

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

:)

All out of likes. But will hit this up when i reup.

It's psychological warfare, I have done it myself, and have had it done to me. If it starts to wind you up, don't sit there complaining about it, go after them, either you will kill them, or they will cross the line to the police, and won't be dancing anymore.

7 hours ago, mrhyde138 said:

So it is ok for them to ruin our experiance. That is not equal that is not fair. He is not saying he has an issue with them dancing it is the fact that they do it constantly are not trying to kill jason they do it just to troll. And for the record they will do this till the timer runs out if they can. not an extra couple of minutes.

I don't think you read all of my posts on this thread... @lazerus_86 and I discussed it and I feel we are on the same page.

8 hours ago, mrhyde138 said:

Seriously you are gonna hate on this guy for shooting dancing trolls that are just being asses by saying they have a right to play the way they want while telling him he does not have the same right. No i'm on the kill the loser dancer team. 

Seriously the hyporacy of what i just read boggles my mind. you are almost at DEAD BY Daylight levels of salty troll. Almost.

The problem is "Dance Trolls'  don't dance long if you go in swinging with Jason and blocking if they fight back.

Swing Swing Swing.. Chops Chop Chop.. Block Block Block.  Dance Party is over.     They either hobble for the cops or die on the spo

Let's be respectful of others opinions and keep the conversation civil. Disagreement is fine attacking people for their opinions is not acceptable. 

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd rather deal with someone troll dancing at the exit than those players I encountered endlessly when the game first released digitally back in May who would just run to a hiding spot and stay there the entire match.  To me, that is a bigger waste of time than troll dancing.  Dancing to me is just some light-hearted fun. Flick on the Radio alone in a cabin?  Gonna do a quick dance.  Knocked Jason out with a bat?  Gonna do a quick dance and then run.  Realize I'm totally screwed and that I should just accept my fate?  Gonna cry, vomit, and do a dance until Jason grabs me.  It's all in good fun to me.

I mean, I've just come to expect that when I enter a lobby of randoms, I have to expect the unexpected.  I may have my own way of how I play, which I think falls in line pretty well with being a super respectful player, but expecting everyone else to play to those same exact morals, strategy, and specifications of mine, especially with a game like this, is only setting myself up for guaranteed frustration.  Sure, there are some annoying players, but welcome to the human race.  I've had pretty good luck at finding decent lobbies, and if there are any truly annoying players in any of them on mics, I mute them.  If their behavior as a player is diarrhea beyond just muting them, I'll leave.  No biggie.  I usually get matched up into a new lobby within a minute or 2.  I've been having an absolute blast playing this game because I don't let those select few annoying or bad apples get under my skin because video games are supposed to be fun and if I'm letting my emotions get the better of me because of a GAME, then I shouldn't be playing.

@Awclark  Hiders in my opinions are the lesser evil of the "suck my dick" trolls.  Hiding is a legitimate strategy...In a Horror movie have you EVER heard a person say "hey look the killer just fell out of the window...want to go tea bag him?" No they get the hell out of dodge, and Hide :P

And i think this is the most attention any one of my posts have ever gotten...for better or worse lol.

People hiding are kind off annoying too. But what @lazerus_86 said. It´s a legit strat in a horror scenario. Also wasn´t there something about grinding XP and wastings the time of others in the code of conduct? i am pretty sure.

6 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

People hiding are kind off annoying too. But what @lazerus_86 said. It´s a legit strat in a horror scenario. Also wasn´t there something about grinding XP and wastings the time of others in the code of conduct? i am pretty sure.

Do you mean the code of conduct no one has ever had to accept? (Or even been prompted to accept.)

Doesn´t matter. If they add it to the Terms of Use or something you accepted it becomes "law" They can do whatever rule they want. You accepted that already.

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Doesn´t matter. If they add it to the Terms of Use or something you accepted it becomes "law" They can do whatever rule they want. You accepted that already.

They can do whatever they want but no one has accepted anything as of yet.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:23 AM, mrhyde138 said:

The problem is whith some of the things these kids complain about I had one litterally screaming into his mic that I was bullying him for trying to kill him. Embracing new players is one thing but experianced players need to adjust to the newbies is backwards. The newbies need to learn and adjust to people that know how to play.

I’m of the opinion that one shouldn’t have to adjust to the other. There should be difficulty levels set in place. Where beginners can play with people up to level 30, then an intermediate level up to 60, then expert up to 101 (and another higher once 150 kicks in). That way there would be more fun and less sour grapes all around. Yes, it might take a bit longer to form lobbies but it would be worth it. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They can do whatever they want but no one has accepted anything as of yet.

yeah, i mean that you already accepted that they can change the rules however they want. without having us to accept again. wich basically is the case in every game.

I'm not very good as Jason, 4/8 or worse happens fairly regularly for me. I have had players waiting on me by the police, flicking flashlights, crouching/unchrouching and even once pursuing me when I basically indicated "not playing anymore, please leave and end the game." This was back when team killing still was a thing in public matches and way before dance emotes or grab nerfs. Some players have attitude to rub it in once they realize they are head and shoulders above you. So I don't think emotes are the reason for what you named dance parties, players are, unfortunately.