lazerus_86

Dance Party at the Cops

118 posts in this topic

Lets face it, this game is becoming a joke, when I first started playing, it was literally intense, any chance a person had to escape, they took it.  They never stuck around long enough to give Jason a chance to recover.

Now with the nerfs to Jason, adding the dance emotes, and the 10 pocket knives a match, all people want to do is stick around and troll Jason by the cops by dancing. And lets face it, for the players who are spectating you are wasting their time while you just sit their and act like a complete fucking ass hat for no reason at all. 

I played a private match a few nights ago, I came back as Tommy Jarvis, this dude kept dancing and dancing at the exit, hit Jason, danced some more, and I was saying "dude leave, these antics are getting old (it had been 3-4 minutes of nothing but dancing) Jason even gave up and just left, but the dude kept dancing, and it was just me as Tommy and this Chad left, so finally my fucks flew away, and I took my shotgun, killed the chad and walked out the exit.

And guess what? The only person that was "mad" about the betrayal was the dancing Chad.  Its one thing to do a quick victory dance and leave...but its another thing entirely to waste everyones time.

8 people like this

They knew what they were doing when they released those dance emotes. It's no coincidence that they unbanned the trolls and added the dancing emotes at the same time. :wacko:

2 people like this

I almost wish i clipped me shooting that Chad at the end of the match. I would of posted that shit, but i was so frustrated by the end i didnt think about it.  Like I said, nothing is more frustrating than making an intense horror game into a joke.

1 person likes this

Man you can't kill anymore with shotgun... What are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, Hancove said:

Man you can't kill anymore with shotgun... What are you talking about? 

In Private matches, team killing is on, or did you not get that MEMO?

@lazerus_86

I agree.

In the films, there is only one comparable to a round in this game where a bunch of teenagers are aware of Jason's presence and arm themselves. It happens in Part 8 on the ship. Kelly Hu runs into a fucking disco and still does not take the time to dance. Lights, music, disco ball- no dancing.

There were also no bunny costumes or togas.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I played a private match a few nights ago, I came back as Tommy Jarvis, this dude kept dancing and dancing at the exit, hit Jason, danced some more, and I was saying "dude leave, these antics are getting old (it had been 3-4 minutes of nothing but dancing) Jason even gave up and just left, but the dude kept dancing, and it was just me as Tommy and this Chad left, so finally my fucks flew away, and I took my shotgun, killed the chad and walked out the exit.

Dude..> if he was using Chad with a speedo on .. Thats his JOB TO DANCE!   Dance like his life depended on it.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Dude..> if he was using Chad with a speedo on .. Thats his JOB TO DANCE!   Dance like his life depended on it.

Actually his life depended on him to STOP dancing.  He just didn't realize it.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

In Private matches, team killing is on, or did you not get that MEMO?

I knew about that but in that case there is no much point to complain. You chose your friends in private lobbyes. Change them. 

I know it can be annoying to wait for them just dancing but I don't think that's something to get frustrated for. Just take it easy. It won't change...

3 minutes ago, Hancove said:

I knew about that but in that case there is no much point to complain. You chose your friends in private lobbyes. Change them. 

I know it can be annoying to wait for them just dancing but I don't think that's something to get frustrated for. Just take it easy. It won't change...

I didn't choose that person. The Xbox community has a way of joining up private matches with complete strangers.  One of the Hashtags was 'no trolling" I just chose to enforce said rule, that is why no one in the lobby was pissed that I killed him.

Just now, lazerus_86 said:

I didn't choose that person. The Xbox community has a way of joining up private matches with complete strangers.  One of the Hashtags was 'no trolling" I just chose to enforce said rule, that is why no one in the lobby was pissed that I killed him.

Oh that's nice. Didn't know that! I play with ps4. :)

1 person likes this

Yea I play both Xbox and PS4.  If you are up for playing sometime, my Gamertag on PS4 is Lazerus_86 (same as on here).  And for those xbox players who want to add me, its Lazerus8686

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

Actually his life depended on him to STOP dancing.  He just didn't realize it.

Its not living if he can't dance.

When im Chad i wear the Yellow Speedo and do the butt wiggle dance as much as i can..  Even it kills me.   ( I play random campers)

If someone turns on the radio.. Il RUN to it and shake my ass off to Summer of Heat.  And flick me flash light off for a strobe light effect.

I feel like PARTY BOY from Jackass.

46 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They knew what they were doing when they released those dance emotes. It's no coincidence that they unbanned the trolls and added the dancing emotes at the same time. :wacko:

lol I didnt even realize that

EVERYTHING makes sense now!

1 person likes this

To be honest, I've only noticed this kind of behavior once they released the physical copy.  To me, this means there are FAR more new players to the game that aren't very good yet with Jason.  I've run into far more inexperienced Jason's after the release than I used to.

Even after the patch, I've seen good Jason's go 8/8 catching the latter 4 after the cops had arrived.  It could have a bit to do with the patch but we do have a considerable amount of new players out there now.

Dance emotes are fine. It's nice to chill in this game sometimes and just goof around. Games are supposed to be fun. I still provide horror experience when I'm Jason, but I also like to have silly games at times. Although I hate that Jason is a clown now, he is not scary anymore with all the nerfs. They should buff him and change these clunky controls along with this new "window breaking mechanic" and invisibile force-field bubble. Also I think medic perk has to go now, counsellors are too OP with it.

If I have a pocket knive, med spray, firecrackers, a good weapon and friends you can bet I will be dancing at the cops. #sorrynotsorry I paid for dance emotes, so damn right I will use it. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

If I have a pocket knive, med spray, firecrackers, a good weapon and friends you can be I will be dancing at the cops. #sorrynotsorry I paid for dance emotes, so damn right I will use it. 

And if we are in a private match, you can be "damn sure" i'm shooting you too, for wasting peoples time, I don't discriminate.

5 people like this

And if we are in a private match, you can be "damn sure" i'm shooting you too, for wasting peoples time, I don't discriminate.

Chill dude. I paid for the game just like you, I have the rights to do whatever I want. If you don't like when people do certain things, just leave the match and be happy.

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

Chill dude. I paid for the game just like you, I have the rights to do whatever I want. If you don't like when people do certain things, just leave the match and be happy.

I paid for the game too, you find it fun to dance, I find it fun to shoot people who dance and troll at the exit.

6 people like this

1 minute ago, lazerus_86 said:

I paid for the game too, you find it fun to dance, I find it fun to shoot people who dance and troll at the exit.

1398330554539.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, lazerus_86 said:

I almost wish i clipped me shooting that Chad at the end of the match. I would of posted that shit, but i was so frustrated by the end i didnt think about it.  Like I said, nothing is more frustrating than making an intense horror game into a joke.

Deal with it, teamkilling jackass.

If he has enough skill to fight Jason head on, he should be able to show it. Please, Alt+F4, and uninstall

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

See the difference is you ARE ruining someones experience where dancing at the exit is not. Sure you may have to wait a couple extra minutes, but this is more likely someone wanting to use their knife/fire crackers for the xp. Not so much for the dancing. Dancing is just something to do while you wait for Jason to show up.

3 people like this

Just now, Truth said:

See the difference is you ARE ruining someones experience where dancing at the exit is not. Sure you may have to wait a couple extra minutes, but this is more likely someone wanting to use their knife/fire crackers for the xp. Not so much for the dancing. Dancing is just something to do while you wait for Jason to show up.

They want to troll? I will troll too.  They don't care about "others " experience, why should I?

2 people like this

They want to troll? I will troll too.  They don't care about "others " experience, why should I?

Alright, I see how this conversation is going to go. They paid for the game too. If they are clearly just there to dance I get it, go ahead and shoot them. But if they are standing there waiting for Jason to show up so they can use what they have and get some extra xp, then leave them alone. People did this LONG before dancing emotes were in the game. The only difference is they dance now instead of just standing there.

3 people like this