There should be a penalty for hosts quitting during live matches. It sucks because it can sometimes take a long time to get a match going then the host will get killed and they quit. 

There are three of these threads a day. You cannot punish a host because there is no way to tell if the host is quitting, getting a connection error, or blue screen. For this game to punish anyone would be a joke with as temperamental as the game and its servers are. i’ve Hosted plenty of games where all have happened. I was once the last person standing and my game crashed when Jason’s kill animation started. Did I rage quit moments from the game ending? No. Punish me? No.

3 hours ago, Defenderrock31 said:

There should be a penalty for hosts quitting during live matches. It sucks because it can sometimes take a long time to get a match going then the host will get killed and they quit. 

See the search button. There are MANY topics on this already.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

There are three of these threads a day. You cannot punish a host because there is no way to tell if the host is quitting, getting a connection error, or blue screen. For this game to punish anyone would be a joke with as temperamental as the game and its servers are. i’ve Hosted plenty of games where all have happened. I was once the last person standing and my game crashed when Jason’s kill animation started. Did I rage quit moments from the game ending? No. Punish me? No.

I understand where you are coming from, Things happen. BUT you can tell when someone quit. Especially when the next screen says you’ve been kicked by the host. And it happens all too often. 

Are you kidding me? Every fucking day someone has to make this post. You're new so I understand. But there's a search function at the top of the page. It comes in handy when making new posts.

• Like 1

Please use the search function before creating a new thread. This topic is heavily discussed and there are conversations already in progress. Please note that dedicated servers will be coming online in the near future which will alleviate this issue.

• Like 1