Halloweenpsycho

Hi, I am a serial killer

5 posts in this topic

You ever wondered what it would be like to be a true serial killer, with out running the risk of being locked up ? Or have you ever felt the need to just torch-er those that mock you, or your friends ? I am the kind of person that just loves killing others, and I even love messing with the mind of a serial killer. It is dangerous, but man is it ever fun when the very killer that is trying to kill you breaks down in tears. mmmm.. tears... oh baby.. So if you have a serial killer mentality, or you just want to learn the survival 101 course needed to kill a serial killer, or survive when he/she comes for you. Add me :) on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140837858/

Welcome to the forums.

I have you're having a good time with the game and do with this place as well. Nice Pleasence icon!

If you're interested in finding new players and haven't seen it already, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags in there from members of the forum, so it's worth a look.

8 hours ago, Halloweenpsycho said:

You ever wondered what it would be like to be a true serial killer, with out running the risk of being locked up ? Or have you ever felt the need to just torch-er those that mock you, or your friends ? I am the kind of person that just loves killing others, and I even love messing with the mind of a serial killer. It is dangerous, but man is it ever fun when the very killer that is trying to kill you breaks down in tears. mmmm.. tears... oh baby.. So if you have a serial killer mentality, or you just want to learn the survival 101 course needed to kill a serial killer, or survive when he/she comes for you. Add me :) on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140837858/

Hello and welcome to the forums I'm Chole 

Hi all. Thanks for the warm reception. Pleasence, was my favorite Doctor he made the film come to life. Just as Betsy Palmer made me feel that Jason was loved so much, she would stop at nothing until people realized he was a  child too. Hi Chole :)  Here is my review on F13 the game for those that are fans, or not fans. :) 

This is my steam review.

Hi. To those that are 18+ this is a game for you! If you are 17 and under, please see www.esrb.org/ there is tons of games for your age range. 

Now that is out of the way.
This is a extraordinary work of art with a wonderful story of the love between a mother and son and the extents that each will go, to protect and defend the other. To all of the developers that have worked so hard to make this a reality for the Adult public, THANK YOU!.

As a child I watched these films, and grew up knowing that it was for entertainment only, but I always wanted a chance to be a part of it. I remember being so excited when there was a new Friday The 13th Film, and especially the Arsenio Hall show with Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) check this out, http://www.blumhouse.com/2017/01/16/when-jason-met-arsenio/ excellent performance KANE and Arsenio best episode I ever remember. 
If you do not bust a gut when you watch this, then you need to watch these films and absorb the story as well as each kill :)

To (Kane Hodder) aka - Jason Voorhees. Thank you for making Friday the 13th the Game a reality and brining this to life. You are terrific as always. I also just read that you have a book O.o ( Unmasked: The True Life Story of the World's Most Prolific Cinematic Killer ), which I will be getting first chance I have. Unless you have a copy I can borrow. LOL. 

Jk Kane I will not be responsible for unleashing Jason upon those poor developers, I will buy the book. :)

To (Thom Mathews) aka - Tommy Jarvis. Thank you for being the Hero we all needed. Thank you for returning to make this game whole. Even though it is not with (C.J. Graham) I am sure you are more than happy with the energy that Kane has :) "Jason belongs in hell, and I'm goanna see he gets there". 

Now that is a true hero. Saving someone that doesn't even know they need saving. BRAVO!!

To all of the cast members and "yes I mean extras as well" thank you for every Friday The 13th performance. To those that wrote it and had the eye to make it a reality on screen. THANK YOU!

To each person affiliated with keeping this wonderful story as true as the "imagination" the dream that created this Epic everlasting film. I applaud you.

To each of You that really Love Friday The 13th and have been waiting for your chance to act out your own "Jason Voorhees" experience, or if you have ever had the dream of being in the film or being a true hero. Then you are going to love this.

Some of you may say. Well this person is a hypocrite for menchening the esrb, they just said they grew up watching the movies.
Thank you for reading. I did grow up WATCHING the FILMS, not rotting my mind as a child GAMING as a killer. What's the difference ? You
Have your own free will, RESEARCH it.

Kill suggestion. Developers, Kane & Thom if you are not already doing this one or it is not in the works. Ask Mr. Mathews if he remembers the
(David Kane) Kill. I bet he does :)

To each person that is working so hard to make this as true to the film as you can. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! And I will be subscribing to you after I have had a few matches. :) 
Love you guys, stay strong.

KK. got to go.. F13 is calling me.. talk to you guys soon