QueenTiffany

Hello

8 posts in this topic

Hello, My name is Luke and i'm kind of obsessed with this game so i thought i should sign up to the forum :) if anyone wants to play F13 on ps4 with me hit me up and i will give you my gametag etc. 

I think this game is great, i've been waiting years for a game like this.. Dead by daylight was a disappointment but I love this game and i'm a huge Jason/horror fan.

Welcome to the forums!

Tiffany's got quite the following :) Glad you're enjoying the game, hope you have a good time here, too.

If you're interested in finding new players, a good start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
There are some groups around as well, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum if they might interest you, but the tag thread's a good beginning.

8 hours ago, QueenTiffany said:

Hello, My name is Luke and i'm kind of obsessed with this game so i thought i should sign up to the forum :) if anyone wants to play F13 on ps4 with me hit me up and i will give you my gametag etc. 

I think this game is great, i've been waiting years for a game like this.. Dead by daylight was a disappointment but I love this game and i'm a huge Jason/horror fan.

Hello and welcome to the forums I'm Chole and me and some other Tiffany fans have a group on here and I'm gonna ask you once do you wanna join the hoe squad?

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Tiffany's got quite the following :) Glad you're enjoying the game, hope you have a good time here, too.

If you're interested in finding new players, a good start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
There are some groups around as well, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum if they might interest you, but the tag thread's a good beginning.

thank you :)

12 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums I'm Chole and me and some other Tiffany fans have a group on here and I'm gonna ask you once do you wanna join the hoe squad?

thank you

and yes for sure <3

8 hours ago, QueenTiffany said:

thank you

and yes for sure <3

Ok