Deeify

Full Length Match Videos

73 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Chace Hollett said:

I'm thinking of posting a few counselor matches on my channel. What do you guys think?

I'm for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jawbone said:

 No the only reason they got that far is because of the sub-optimal choices the Jason player made. The first thing he did was waste a trap on the shack which was a mistake. He then wasted his first morph on a power generator quite a distance from the stacked objectives. He wasted a minute or two chasing people around before deciding to go trap the nearby objectives knowing that the car at the lodge was having the battery fixed. He then still decided to warp to another power generator and proceeded to panic toss his entire trove of knives and burn a shift instantly. He gets the bugzy player who doesn't know how to play and traps the door knowing people can step over it. He then gets shit all over for quite a bit of time because he never blocks and really he was lucky that recovery frames are a thing because they would have gotten away sooner if it wasn't. He shifts and comes out of it before he touches the hood for some unknown reason. Of course later the car becomes stuck between two objects so that escape route is gone. Its sad because the Jason player played extremely poorly the entire match but not even that was enough to stop the game from handing him an easy win. The randoms played pretty well but not even that was enough to beat the poor Jason performance.

It was not one of his best Jason matches for sure. But i think the different style he plays makes for interesting videos like this one.

The counselors should have escaped this one but they messed up the driving.They were a well organised bunch, but in my view they all put too much stock into the 4 seater. One of them probably should have been off searching for the fuse and called the cops whilst Jason was distracted with the four seater, giving an alternative escape route for the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a ton of match videos, it's basically all I post on my YouTube channel.  www.oldmangamer.net will take you directly to my channel.  I don't do live commentary or anything, and I don't talk at all when I'm Jason.  But if it floats your boat, be my guest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I'm thinking of posting a few counselor matches on my channel. What do you guys think?

Post old counselor games if you have them. New (post-patch) counselor videos aren't gonna impress me.

I unfortunately deleted most of mine. I still have 2 or 3, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caulus said:

Post old counselor games if you have them. New (post-patch) counselor videos aren't gonna impress me.

I unfortunately deleted most of mine. I still have 2 or 3, though.

You want an impressive video? Here:

Some of my best work as a counselor. We actually all still escaped that match too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Truth said:

You want an impressive video? Here:

Some of my best work as a counselor. We actually all still escaped that match too.

You got me. I popped a bag of popcorn and everything thinking that I was gonna watch something interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Caulus said:

You got me. I popped a bag of popcorn and everything thinking that I was gonna watch something interesting....

Sorry... I usually don't record full matches. Maybe I'll start doing so now. Did you at least get to laugh at how stupid that move was? I felt pretty fucking dumb after doing it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Caulus said:

:lol: We all make funny mistakes sometimes...

I'm just glad the lobby took it well. They all though it was hilarious. I probably would've been mad had it not been me driving.

The next match I found the keys right away and handed them off to the host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play with Jason posted a few new ones for part 4, 6 and 8.  He's adapted to the changes pretty good too.  He's slashing a little more.  He slashes a few people down in this new part 4 video.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Play with Jason posted a few new ones for part 4, 6 and 8.  He's adapted to the changes pretty good too.  He's slashing a little more.  He slashes a few people down in this new part 4 video.

 

I saw that.  He was doing what I tend to do.  Slash them until they're injured then go for the grab kill.  Even if they have a knife, I'm getting them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably one of my best games as Jason. Shifts were great.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a Jason part 4 video I did recently.

This is the latest patch, against a group of counselors working together in a private group chat. 

I was happy with the outcome, but probably not my best game. This group really kept me on my feet. One of the hardest matches I’ve done in a while 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/188633002

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dandop1984 said:

Here’s a Jason part 4 video I did recently.

This is the latest patch, against a group of counselors working together in a private group chat. 

I was happy with the outcome, but probably not my best game. This group really kept me on my feet. One of the hardest matches I’ve done in a while 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/188633002

 

Great match! And do you think Part 4 Jason would be better with a regular Shift?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Great match! And do you think Part 4 Jason would be better with a regular Shift?

Thanks. I wish he had a regular shift, so I can catch up to the car, but would probably make him to op with his destruction ability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Thanks. I wish he had a regular shift, so I can catch up to the car, but would probably make him to op with his destruction ability. 

Destruction is on par with shift/morph in terms of how valuable an ability it is, but IMO, -morph would work better than -shift. He's a tunneler no doubt, shift would help with that, but maybe the -morph would give him too little map control?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alcanx said:

Destruction is on par with shift/morph in terms of how valuable an ability it is, but IMO, -morph would work better than -shift. He's a tunneler no doubt, shift would help with that, but maybe the -morph would give him too little map control?

Destruction is my favorite ability. Going against a good J4 there’s very few places of safety.

Yeah minus morph with minus traps would be to crippling. I don’t mind the minus traps on its own, as I always morph between objectives very frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caulus said:

 

-snip-

Are either of those supposed to be impressive? No objective trapping in either scenario so the Jason player clearly has no idea how to play.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 8:10 PM, Deeify said:

Here's my favorite from Stoiker Kalei.  He calls it "The Battle of Packanack"...and it fits:

 

Stoiker Kalei is a fucking master. I could watch this video over and over.

He has a fun Jason highlight video as well:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a few pretty good Jason rounds I can upload to youtube. I'll get on that later when the wife is home to watch the brat :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now