Deeify

Full Length Match Videos

73 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any favorite full length(not gifs or highlights) matches you consider some of your favorites?  There's a few YouTubers whom I love their play style and can put on some exciting matches.

Here's my favorite from Stoiker Kalei.  He calls it "The Battle of Packanack"...and it fits:

4 people like this

Nothing particularly special, but a full match nonetheless:

I love Stoiker’s videos. I watched them when I was new to learn how to play lol.

I prefer "Play with Jason" over "Stoiker Kalei".

Stoiker takes too many calculated risk for my liking. He could have easily died in that video since he got whack so many times.

47 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I prefer "Play with Jason" over "Stoiker Kalei".

Stoiker takes too many calculated risk for my liking. He could have easily died in that video since he got whack so many times.

I prefer Play with Jason as well.  His play style is similar to my own.  Here's a good one:

Hats off to these guys, good players. Thats the difference, to play as jason well you need to be skilled. As a councilor not so much.

Play with Jason and Ohmwrecker are the ones I watch whenever they put out a new one.  Play with Jason is very good, and Ohmwrecker is good and very funny.

I don't like Play with Jason that much. He just grabs all the time. It's boring and he's always sucessful.

I prefer Swag_Dracula and ItalianBronxDad. 2 veteran streamers that are funny and have good subjects to talk when playing as counselors. Also, Swag_Dracula is an amazing Jason player.

Stoiker is my personal favourite.

He plays Jason differently to most people, and whilst i do not agree with some of the choices , his Jason gameplay is entertaining because it is different to what you usually see in lobbies.

12 hours ago, nazzac said:

Stoiker is my personal favourite.

He plays Jason differently to most people, and whilst i do not agree with some of the choices , his Jason gameplay is entertaining because it is different to what you usually see in lobbies.

He is also a gat' dang sniper with those throwing knives.

I gotta say i bought this game because of Ohm,but yeah i only watch these 3 (Ohm,Stoiker,Play with Jason),not missing a vid from them.Stoiker's vids are almost ASMR lol,idk why.

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Master said:

I gotta say i bought this game because of Ohm,but yeah i only watch these 3 (Ohm,Stoiker,Play with Jason),not missing a vid from them.Stoiker's vids are almost ASMR lol,idk why.

Sucks that Stoiker doesn't do as many F13th vids and the reason why sucks even more.  Hope he does more.

I would post my recorded gameplay but my quality is not the best. :unsure:

10 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

I would post my recorded gameplay but my quality is not the best. :unsure:

Go for it anyway!

2 hours ago, Deeify said:

Go for it anyway!

Ok. 

9 hours ago, Deeify said:

Sucks that Stoiker doesn't do as many F13th vids and the reason why sucks even more.  Hope he does more.

Luckily he is back doing them and has made some videos in recent weeks

This is one of my favorite matches!

1 person likes this

I think Stoiker is a pretty solid player, and I enjoy his videos. I wish he played more. Play with Jason is a decent player but he spends too much time kicking puppies in QP. The entertainment value is good but he is easily frustrated when facing other players with a hint of coordination. Ohmwrecker is funny, but his Jason gameplay is a bit weak. I think his counselor skills are better. 

I've been watching these on my breaks at work.  Keep 'em coming! :-)

On 11/7/2017 at 8:10 PM, Deeify said:

Does anyone have any favorite full length(not gifs or highlights) matches you consider some of your favorites?  There's a few YouTubers whom I love their play style and can put on some exciting matches.

Here's my favorite from Stoiker Kalei.  He calls it "The Battle of Packanack"...and it fits:

For everyone whining about Jason being OP, this game was pre-Oct. 11 build, that is, before both the recent patch and the Oct. 11 patch. The only reason everyone got killed is because the driver fucked up.

I genuinely think that people who are happy with the Jason as he is now just couldn't play. The game as it was with the Oct. 11 patch was fine, as this video illustrates.

I don't know why but this was one of my favorite matches... it was pretty entertaining trying to get that car going and trying to take the lead in making it happen.

This was probably from three months ago IF not more. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Deeify said:

I've been watching these on my breaks at work.  Keep 'em coming! :-)

If you say so. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Caulus said:

For everyone whining about Jason being OP, this game was pre-Oct. 11 build, that is, before both the recent patch and the Oct. 11 patch. The only reason everyone got killed is because the driver fucked up.

I genuinely think that people who are happy with the Jason as he is now just couldn't play. The game as it was with the Oct. 11 patch was fine, as this video illustrates.

No the only reason they got that far is because of the sub-optimal choices the Jason player made. The first thing he did was waste a trap on the shack which was a mistake. He then wasted his first morph on a power generator quite a distance from the stacked objectives. He wasted a minute or two chasing people around before deciding to go trap the nearby objectives knowing that the car at the lodge was having the battery fixed. He then still decided to warp to another power generator and proceeded to panic toss his entire trove of knives and burn a shift instantly. He gets the bugzy player who doesn't know how to play and traps the door knowing people can step over it. He then gets shit all over for quite a bit of time because he never blocks and really he was lucky that recovery frames are a thing because they would have gotten away sooner if it wasn't. He shifts and comes out of it before he touches the hood for some unknown reason. Of course later the car becomes stuck between two objects so that escape route is gone. Its sad because the Jason player played extremely poorly the entire match but not even that was enough to stop the game from handing him an easy win. The randoms played pretty well but not even that was enough to beat the poor Jason performance.

I'm thinking of posting a few counselor matches on my channel. What do you guys think?