Sign in to follow this  
Grape

Digital Bloody Variant ?

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes, “SOON” 

LOL!  I should have expected that.

Digitial bloody variants, a rework of Retro Jason, dedicated servers... What happened to the Courier guy? He's never around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Digitial bloody variants, a rework of Retro Jason, dedicated servers... What happened to the Courier guy? He's never around.

He’s riding his bike.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't blame him. This joint is lethal lately.

16 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I don't blame him. This joint is lethal lately.

Regardless of the community's perceived tone, a community manager's job is to engage the community. I think if he, or folks from Gun, were around more there would be less angry posts and far less misinformation being spread. I wonder how active they are on Discord these days. A group of their oldest supporters, former playtesters and streamers have been critical as of late too.

I always read how the Dead by Daylight community is toxic but I still see tons of engagement from the developers. I think they have a weekly stream. Their Twitter is always updating situations, etc.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Regardless of the community's perceived tone, a community manager's job is to engage the community. I think if he, or folks from Gun, were around more there would be less angry posts and far less misinformation being spread. I wonder how active they are on Discord these days. A group of their oldest supporters, former playtesters and streamers have been critical as of late too.

I always read how the Dead by Daylight community is toxic but I still see tons of engagement from the developers. I think they have a weekly stream. Their Twitter is always updating situations, etc.

Hahaha they are balancing the newest Killer, Freddy Krueger, based on one week's worth of stats and Rank 20, aka low level players, outcries, when he is already an extremely weak Killer once you know how to handle him. They're making him borderline useless now, sort of like Wraith.

Sure they engage and talk every week, but they don't always address the correct issues or they do so in a questionable manner. They had a good few updates recently but this newest nerf is just a prime example of how whiney survivors always get their way.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

Hahaha they are balancing the newest Killer, Freddy Krueger, based on one week's worth of stats and Rank 20, aka low level players, outcries, when he is already an extremely weak Killer once you know how to handle him. They're making him borderline useless now, sort of like Wraith.

Sure they engage and talk every week, but they don't always address the correct issues or they do so in a questionable manner. They had a good few updates recently but this newest nerf is just a prime example of how whiney survivors always get their way.

Engagement is engagement, regardless of outcomes. :)

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Engagement is engagement, regardless of outcomes. :)

This is true. I'm just saying that the toxic side is usually the side the devs listen to. I agree, as I've said before I wish Gun or Ill would have a weekly stream. 

• Like 1