Veevleigh

Hi!

11 posts in this topic

Hi!

So I thought I'd introduce myself. I joined the forum because I thought it had some interesting topics. I'm not a huge gamer, but I'm a pretty big horror fan and got the game in the Halloween Steam Sale, and have been absolutely loving it so far!

I'm not really a whizz on game mechanics or anything, but try to play the best I can. Mostly I just play because I love the slasher movie atmosphere. I prefer being a Counsellor. Tiffany's usually my go-to. So, uh, hi!

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for coming along and glad to hear you're having fun with the game. Tiffany's the only character that can run so fast yet hide so well! She's definitely really strong in the right hands.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you might like to start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags on there.
There are also some groups around in case you like the sound of them, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum.

16 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

Hi!

So I thought I'd introduce myself. I joined the forum because I thought it had some interesting topics. I'm not a huge gamer, but I'm a pretty big horror fan and got the game in the Halloween Steam Sale, and have been absolutely loving it so far!

I'm not really a whizz on game mechanics or anything, but try to play the best I can. Mostly I just play because I love the slasher movie atmosphere. I prefer being a Counsellor. Tiffany's usually my go-to. So, uh, hi!

Hello and welcome to the forums I'm Chole I think your favourite character is Tiffany and I'm gonna say this once but do you want to join the hoe squad 

6 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Thanks for coming along and glad to hear you're having fun with the game. Tiffany's the only character that can run so fast yet hide so well! She's definitely really strong in the right hands.

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I love playing Tiffany for those reasons. I don't really game much so don't have online games I join and don't own a mic, so I just join quick play matches, and find she's great to support a team by finding parts and searching cabins without it mattering too much that I'm not co-ordinating with them over a mic. Also, this is probably weird, but I love horror games to be scared, and her low composure (and general wimpiness in voice acting and stuff) really makes the game more intense for me and I really enjoy that factor. I was surprised, but I prefer playing an easily scared character over the braver Jenny who I started out as.

6 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums I'm Chole I think your favourite character is Tiffany and I'm gonna say this once but do you want to join the hoe squad 

Hi Chloe! Thanks for the welcome. I'm Leah. Provided the Hoe Squad is a Tiffany fan group like I'm guessing, sure, I'd love to join. If it's, uh, something else, I'm not so sure joining something called a hoe squad is a great way to start lol.

1 person likes this

Hello! Welcome to the forums :D 

I like to play as Tiffany as well and I vote yes for the Hoe Squad lol

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Hello! Welcome to the forums :D 

I like to play as Tiffany as well and I vote yes for the Hoe Squad lol

Thank you for the welcome! And haha, thank you!

14 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I love playing Tiffany for those reasons. I don't really game much so don't have online games I join and don't own a mic, so I just join quick play matches, and find she's great to support a team by finding parts and searching cabins without it mattering too much that I'm not co-ordinating with them over a mic. Also, this is probably weird, but I love horror games to be scared, and her low composure (and general wimpiness in voice acting and stuff) really makes the game more intense for me and I really enjoy that factor. I was surprised, but I prefer playing an easily scared character over the braver Jenny who I started out as.

Hi Chloe! Thanks for the welcome. I'm Leah. Provided the Hoe Squad is a Tiffany fan group like I'm guessing, sure, I'd love to join. If it's, uh, something else, I'm not so sure joining something called a hoe squad is a great way to start lol.

Yes it's a Tiffany fan group we call it the hoe squad because Tiffany is a hoe 

She's a garden implement?

...nah, I figure Tiff's got a golden heart under it all.

3 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

She's a garden implement?

...nah, I figure Tiff's got a golden heart under it all.

I figure she's both. Totally loves attention and flirts with anyone but then in a pinch would back up her friends to the end (unlike, say, Chad...).

1 person likes this