Cokeyskunk

If GUN/Illfonic Make Another Horror Series Game, What Should It Be?

If GUN/Illfonic Make Another Horror Series Game, What Should It Be?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which Horror Series Would You Most Like to Play as a Follow-Up to F13?

They should make a zombie game. If the AI in it is as bad as the AI in F13, then the zombies in a Gun made zombie game would be perfect for my taste.

DEFINETLY FUCKING HALLOWEEN.

You don't understand how much variety there could be in the game! The only thing there wouldn't be much variety of is the main killer himself. You could be playing on maps such as a WHOLE HOSPITAL! That sounds so awesome. A whole neighborhood too!

2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

DEFINETLY FUCKING HALLOWEEN.

You don't understand how much variety there could be in the game! The only thing there wouldn't be much variety of is the main killer himself. You could be playing on maps such as a WHOLE HOSPITAL! That sounds so awesome. A whole neighborhood too!

OMG YASSSSSS!!!!!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!! THEY COULD ADD THE SCHOOL LAURIES SON GOES TOO AND THE HOUSE WITH THE ROOF RACHEL AND JAMIE RAN FROM MICHAEL ON!!!!! OMG!!!   

Just now, IcrazyKid855 said:

OMG YASSSSSS!!!!!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!! THEY COULD ADD THE SCHOOL LAURIES SON GOES TOO AND THE HOUSE WITH THE ROOF RACHEL AND JAMIE RAN FROM MICHAEL ON!!!!! OMG!!!   

GUN MEDIA BETTER TAKE FUCKING NOTES RN!! I FUCKING LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! 

Just now, Qcici said:

GUN MEDIA BETTER TAKE FUCKING NOTES RN!! I FUCKING LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! 

HALLOWEEN IS MY ALL TIME FAVE BEFORE F13!!!! WE NEED THIS OH MY DAYS!!!!  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MichaelMyers said:

What do you think?

We need a game based off of you!

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2018 at 6:48 PM, Qcici said:

We need a game based off of you!

Exactly! I love you for that! Just because you said that, whenever my game is released I will make sure when I'm killing you that it will be quick and painless!

Halloween must be done! My game better be done! I don't know who that Michael Myers is on Dead By Daylight but he is a faker. The real Michael Myers shall return to Haddonfield in HALLOWEEN: The Game

i'd like to see a Nightmare on Elm Street game,but i would want to it be slightly like the old NES game,in the sense that it would be an adventure style game,with 4 player co-op online as well as 2 player co-op offline.You'd get to create your own character,and choose a set of skills and powers to use in the dream world sequences.What i would do for unlockable content is a single player Freddy mode where you play as Freddy and hunt down victims in the dream world once you've beaten the main mode of play.

12 hours ago, JF13 said:

i'd like to see a Nightmare on Elm Street game,but i would want to it be slightly like the old NES game,in the sense that it would be an adventure style game,with 4 player co-op online as well as 2 player co-op offline.You'd get to create your own character,and choose a set of skills and powers to use in the dream world sequences.What i would do for unlockable content is a single player Freddy mode where you play as Freddy and hunt down victims in the dream world once you've beaten the main mode of play.

That is…….awesome.

It would be fucking great!

• Like 1

Other: Tremors

You could have multiple worms underground and survivors have to find guns and dynamites on other surfaces off the ground.  Multiple environment kills are a plus maybe cool kills for worms that kill together. There could be a vehicle with limited power that you have to drive maybe to a destination that can only be made to by vehicle. Worms can be stunned in order to achieve progress. Worms can only be killed there is no escape only by death. If a survivor stays on a platform too long queue the quicksand.

59 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

Other: Tremors

You could have multiple worms underground and survivors have to find guns and dynamites on other surfaces off the ground.  Multiple environment kills are a plus maybe cool kills for worms that kill together. There could be a vehicle with limited power that you have to drive maybe to a destination that can only be made to by vehicle. Worms can be stunned in order to achieve progress. Worms can only be killed there is no escape only by death. If a survivor stays on a platform too long queue the quicksand.

Interesting ideas, could be fun with well designed maps.