Cokeyskunk

If GUN/Illfonic Make Another Horror Series Game, What Should It Be?

If GUN/Illfonic Make Another Horror Series Game, What Should It Be?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which Horror Series Would You Most Like to Play as a Follow-Up to F13?

24 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

What we know for sure about multiplayer is that its simple and has no plot or any kind of effort to recreate places in the original movies.

In a Good story mode there will be vehicles,interaction with other charachters.

places to go and get information too peice the story and mystery togeather.

And another thing,lol. The poll was never about a single player mode. It was about franchises to work on next. You sir made it about modes and get pissy whenever someone doesnt hop on your single player campaign train or if they have a different opinion than your own.

Dont turn it intoanything other than what it is, and dont go looking for fights my man. We all have too much in common for that shit. We are all here for pretty much the same reasons, looking for friends not enemies.

26 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

And another thing,lol. The poll was never about a single player mode. It was about franchises to work on next. You sir made it about modes and get pissy whenever someone doesnt hop on your single player campaign train or if they have a different opinion than your own.

Dont turn it intoanything other than what it is, and dont go looking for fights my man. We all have too much in common for that shit. We are all here for pretty much the same reasons, looking for friends not enemies.

Well i Apologize if ive been Rude or seemed to be acting Unfreindly.

My intentions is to be freinds with everyone here.

Im not fishing for Arguments i sincerly was interested in your idea about the similarities between FridayThe 13th and Halloween.

Thank you for liking my story idea,yes it did make me smile.

3 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Well i Apologize if ive been Rude or seemed to be acting Unfreindly.

My intentions is to be freinds with everyone here.

Im not fishing for Arguments i sincerly was interested in your idea about the similarities between FridayThe 13th and Halloween.

Thank you for liking my story idea,yes it did make me smile.

No worries. The only reason why I said you were looking for fights btw was the fact that you were a little worked up over something I Had said to someone else. You quoted a comment of mine that Was a direct response to some one that I was one the same page with. Coming at me ,basically twisting what I had said to someone else that had nothing to do with what you had been addressing so passionately .

Not sure if you noticed but I did put a link on your remothered post. 

I was trying to be cool from jump street. Welcome to the forum btw . :)

Well I'd like them to make sure F13 was completed with as much content as possible first. After that, I don't really mind. I am open to suggestions, Halloween sounds good, but then again any sort of horror franchise could work well. What I would like to see is more character customisation options on either preset characters or have a set of character classes e.g runner, fixer, fighter, all-rounder etc with pre-set stats - but with the option to customise their physical appearance.

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

You should stop making posts. That’s the dream. 

k

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Why wait for another game, in this one we could do a number of horror tropes.

-Zombies, counselors come back if killed. Jason wouldn't work as a bot but put somewhere around 20 bot zombies scattered around the map, plus a player Jason, if it's not just zombies. If you are killed, you comeback twenty to forty seconds later. With hobbled movement, a grab and bite attack. Best if you have permanent Jason sense, you can toggle on/off, wouldn't want you blind in cabins and houses.

-Deadites, zombies, but also have Jason's Shift, only one bot is needed, locked in the basement. A random player would be infected during the opening cut scene when the tape would play. Could be centred around a specific cabin, get an item out of the map. Alternately live the full twenty minutes, a night basically. The car parts slowly move away from the cabins on your map as vines drag them away, split up and get them before they get to far. One party has a traitor just waiting to strike as they head off. The part stops and starts on its journey, making it easier for the counselors to catch it.

private matches only would probably be best for the game, as you would want the core to stay true to the movies, dlc's make money though.

In my idea regarding werewolves, you start out with one that has to kill everybody, but if he wounds one and he gets away he is infected and turns. That werewolf also begins to kill, but if the original werewolf wants all of the experience he can get, he has to hunt down and kill the other werewolf plus all of the others that he infects. Otherwise he has to divide the XP. 

But if we need to allign it with a movie franchise we could always call it The Howling. 

2 hours ago, BygoneTea0253 said:

You know what should be on the list, The Evil Dead

There are already a couple great Evil Dead games already, but they're old.

You know what could be a great game?

Jeepers Creepers!

Put THAT on the list!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I'd like a "None of the Above" option, please. :)

Read my mind. At least for the time being. They need to regain my trust, the last patch was good but it is not enough yet.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I'd like a "None of the Above" option, please. :)

Yeah, I might sound crazy for this, but there's a strange part of me that want them to continue on with the F13 franchise, I feel like there's so much more they can do. If Pamela or other movie characters don't make it in this title, then hopefully in a second game, they could bring them to life. I wouldn't mind getting an expansion of what we have now, only more story focused along with a theatrical experience.

6 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

In my idea regarding werewolves, you start out with one that has to kill everybody, but if he wounds one and he gets away he is infected and turns. That werewolf also begins to kill, but if the original werewolf wants all of the experience he can get, he has to hunt down and kill the other werewolf plus all of the others that he infects. Otherwise he has to divide the XP. 

But if we need to allign it with a movie franchise we could always call it The Howling. 

-Werewolf could be cool, and I like the infection idea.

3 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Yeah, I might sound crazy for this, but there's a strange part of me that want them to continue on with the F13 franchise, I feel like there's so much more they can do. If Pamela or other movie characters don't make it in this title, then hopefully in a second game, they could bring them to life. I wouldn't mind getting an expansion of what we have now, only more story focused along with a theatrical experience.

Me too, Liquid me too. A longer format game would be amazing.

I picked Halloween because Michael is my all time favorite killer from slasher movies.

His and Jason's killing techniques are very different.

Jason relies mostly on brute force and different weapons whereas Michael relies on stalking his victims to perfection and then killing them.

Like I said though, I picked Halloween because I absolutely adore Michael Myers.

• Like 1

I would seriously give my left nut for a really well put together Nightmare on Elm Street game, oh my God I would!!!!!  Freddy is my personal favorite horror character.  I mean the whole idea of the manipulation of dreams when someone sleeps and the knife glove, YES!!!!  As I said though, it can't be a bumble, the game would really need to be tight and on point.

19 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Duh, Saturday the 14th.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, stoney said:

They should stop making games.

To be fair I think that's the reality voluntarily or involuntarily.

They have made quite a name for themselves, and not in a good way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caliph said:

To be fair I think that's the reality voluntarily or involuntarily.

They have made quite a name for themselves, and not in a god way.

Ive been trying to resist posting in this thread because i have a bad habit of repeating myself.

its almost as bad as stuttering.

but i agree once Gunmedia and Illfonic went the online multiplayer only route it caused me to be standoffish from their company.

I voted for Halloween just because it's the most realistic option. They could reuse a lot of the assets they already created for F13 so we wouldn't have to wait an eternity for them to make it. They could focus more on the houses and just plop some trees and bushes around them. If they made something like Nightmare on Elm Street they would have to make entire dream maps from scratch and crazy kills that would involve pulley systems throwing people across the room. It would be the earliest game they ever made.

Whatever Gun media/Illfonic does in the future, I won't be a part of it.

• Like 2