Thor_Bjarnason

Introducing myself

4 posts in this topic

Hej everyone,

finally took the step to sign up around these parts. Good to know there is a community which is passionate about the game and the movies.

My interest for anything F13 related started relatively late and thanks to the Freddy vs Jason movie which I saw at the theatres back when it was released. I went back and watched all of the movies in chronological order a few years later (they were hard to get for me) and enjoyed them very much, those from Part VI onward more than the earlier ones. I have since rewatched all of them, a few multiple times. Jason has climbed up the ladder of my personal film figures, especially Hodder-Jason.

I only learnt about the game shortly before its release. I'm usually not a huge multiplayer guy, even though occasionally playing those games. Still I loved the idea and bought the game for PS4, feeling somewhat bad for not contributing to the crowd funding. Would have loved to have done so. All remorse aside, so far I really enjoyed the game. Of course there is room for change and improvement, but I have fun playing and trying to get better at the game. Haven't played after the last somewhat controversial patch because of time constraints, though.

Ah, well...rambling on and on. I hope I will be able to contribute to the community. Looking forward to discussing the game with you guys.

Welcome to the forums!

And even if you didn't have the chance to jump on with the Kickstarter, thank for you buying the game now. Everything helps! :)

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
There are lots of tags in there and its usually worth a browse. There are also some groups around the forums, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in general, if you like the look of any of them.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

Hej everyone,

finally took the step to sign up around these parts. Good to know there is a community which is passionate about the game and the movies.

My interest for anything F13 related started relatively late and thanks to the Freddy vs Jason movie which I saw at the theatres back when it was released. I went back and watched all of the movies in chronological order a few years later (they were hard to get for me) and enjoyed them very much, those from Part VI onward more than the earlier ones. I have since rewatched all of them, a few multiple times. Jason has climbed up the ladder of my personal film figures, especially Hodder-Jason.

I only learnt about the game shortly before its release. I'm usually not a huge multiplayer guy, even though occasionally playing those games. Still I loved the idea and bought the game for PS4, feeling somewhat bad for not contributing to the crowd funding. Would have loved to have done so. All remorse aside, so far I really enjoyed the game. Of course there is room for change and improvement, but I have fun playing and trying to get better at the game. Haven't played after the last somewhat controversial patch because of time constraints, though.

Ah, well...rambling on and on. I hope I will be able to contribute to the community. Looking forward to discussing the game with you guys.

Welcome to the forums I'm Chole

1 person likes this