Anonymous

Looks like were not getting Christmas clothing pack.

25 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

id like to see Dr Suess Whoville type christmas clothing dlc. the people of Whoville in The Grinch had awesome christmas clothing.

That would be very interesting.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

That would be very interesting.

If by interesting you mean terrible, then yes you are corrrect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

Oh, dang, and I thought we'd atleast get a Weasley jumper. ;)

f090c169d50ec2d0e5dd7a2710fd106860e56cee

What?

Oh No! No elf and Mrs Santa costumes? Reindeer or ugly sweaters??

YusTtbV.gif

People wanting Holiday clothing packs in a summer camp slasher gsme make me feel like:

rENnvn3.gif

• Like 1

I'm actually pretty okay with this. Christmas clothing doesn't really excite me and I'd much rather have a more serious clothing pack. Also, any idea when or if they will be adding new colors to the swimsuits and Halloween clothes?

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Oh No! No elf and Mrs Santa costumes? Reindeer or ugly sweaters??

YusTtbV.gif

People wanting Holiday clothing packs in a summer camp slasher gsme make me feel like:

rENnvn3.gif

Agree, the halloween and swimsuit are justified because they are dumb teens in a slasher game, but a christmas pack? The game set you in a SUMMER camp with a killer! If they publish a christmas pack that would kill all atmosphere I mean, I can deal with swimsuits and halloween stuff but thinking counselors wearing winter clothing in summer? Meh.

6 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Agree, the halloween and swimsuit are justified because they are dumb teens in a slasher game, but a christmas pack? The game set you in a SUMMER camp with a killer! If they publish a christmas pack that would kill all atmosphere I mean, I can deal with swimsuits and halloween stuff but thinking counselors wearing winter clothing in summer? Meh.

Out of likes, but I agree.. now I am just waiting for the angry backlash of "we want a winter map and it would go great with it. You know, because any of the movies took place in winter... way to go with the franchise first.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Out of likes, but I agree.. now I am just waiting for the angry backlash of "we want a winter map and it would go great with it. You know, because any of the movies took place in winter... way to go with the franchise first.

xD, the thing I love from Friday The 13th franchise is that almost all of them take place on summer ( I love summer) so I hope they keep the summer esthetic for all upcoming maps. Maybe they could do a pack when all counselors dress other casual clothes like Kenny with a T-shirt, Jenny with shorts, Adam with a shirt and stuff like that.....

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

xD, the thing I love from Friday The 13th franchise is that almost all of them take place on summer ( I love summer) so I hope they keep the summer esthetic for all upcoming maps. Maybe they could do a pack when all counselors dress other casual clothes like Kenny with a T-shirt, Jenny with shorts, Adam with a shirt and stuff like that.....

Whatever happened to s regular counselor shirt for Camp Crystal Lake. Or a Camp No-be-bo-sco shirt

• Like 1

And this here kids, is why we can't have nice things.

This is why there's a poll about playing Jason post patch and why 80% of people don't enjoy it anymore. Because 20% of people are more concerned with outfits and emotes for counselors than they are with the premise of the game.

Can we just rename this game already? "Counselor Dance Party 2017"

Seriously, at this point the NES game has more of a right to call itself a Friday the 13th game than this one does.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Whatever happened to s regular counselor shirt for Camp Crystal Lake. Or a Camp No-be-bo-sco shirt

Oh my god, I would love have a "Camp Crystal Lake counselor clothing kit" in that clothing pack you would have a normal counselor clothing with Crystal Lake counselor shirts (devs don't own the rights of the No-be-bo-sco) I know it's sounds not worth money but if you are a fan of the franchise im sure you will love it.

1 minute ago, dmack621 said:

And this here kids, is why we can't have nice things.

This is why there's a poll about playing Jason post patch and why 80% of people don't enjoy it anymore. Because 20% of people are more concerned with outfits and emotes for counselors than they are with the premise of the game.

Can we just rename this game already? "Counselor Dance Party 2017"

Seriously, at this point the NES game has more of a right to call itself a Friday the 13th game than this one does.

There are a tons of threads about patch changes (I even do one) don't know why you want more. Forums would be boring if people are just commenting one theme.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Oh my god, I would love have a "Camp Crystal Lake counselor clothing kit" in that clothing pack you would have a normal counselor clothing with Crystal Lake counselor shirts (devs don't own the rights of the No-be-bo-sco) I know it's sounds not worth money but if you are a fan of the franchise im sure you will love it.

There are a tons of threads about patch changes (I even do one) don't know why you want more. Forums would be boring if people are just commenting one theme.

Absolutely, people need an outlet. Most of us are more than happy to discuss the exact state of every patch, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a fun thread (or at least something different) now and again.

These are all the people destroying the game...

”CHRISMUS CLOTHING CHRISMUS CLOTHING”

16cccbe4f4e7bd89fc8a19a7dafea542.gif

Here’s us elders uninterested & bored

preschool-retirement-home-documentary-pr

23 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I mentioned that in another thread, wanting the kind of shirts they were wearing in 1958 at the beginning of part 1, the yellow ones.  That's the only time in the series there was a counselor shirt.  There should've been in part 6, too.  They didn't look much like counselors with their own clothes and styles.  Even Sleepaway Camp had their Camp Arawak and Camp Rolling Hills t-shirts and sweaters.

• Like 2

I absolutely hate the idea of a Christmas Clothing Pack, so...

It's probably being worked on as I type. :wacko:

Noooo I wanted Tiffany to be in something not showing her butt :(

I want to see the winter map intro where Rob and the snowman he and the gang crafted with care are both beheaded by Jason in rapid succession.