Anonymous

Looks like were not getting Christmas clothing pack.

To hell with a Christmas pack. They should have done a Thanksgiving pack with all the counselors dressed up like turkeys. Having a turkey shoot would be balls fun. If that is too much, just give La Chappa a turkey suit to wear. Make it something similar to what Pugsley wears in the Addams Family movie.

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I absolutely hate the idea of a Christmas Clothing Pack, so...

It's probably being worked on as I type. :wacko:

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I hate the idea of chritmas clothing pack , i wouldn't mind something more like a raincoat /bombers/jacket pack but that's it 

i know we don't have to buy it but duh 

Okay a winter map could be interestign and cool but it have nothing to do with the game , if they want to do thing like that they should hurry to finish everything and create a new game , why not with more horror/slasher killer 

Well if they ever offer winter variants of the existing maps. Something even the films haven't yet offered.

I wouldn't mind winter clothing...like winter jackets, boots, gloves, etc...NOT Christmas clothing

Something like LacChappa wearing a ski mask. Deborah decked out in an eskimo oufit, etc.

You know...not another excuse to take off as much clothes from Chad and Tiffany as possible when its FUCKING WINTER. They've already nailed the sex appeal aspect. No need to keep wasting time on it.

If they want actual nudity, save it for the singleplayer challenges.

I'd still prefer some actual crystal lake attire aside from giving it to Brandon.

This is what happens when you take your product and merge it with every holiday/gimmick.  I still haven't recovered from laughing at the bathing suit pack and the Halloween pack.  I look forward to killing Chad in his Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer costume!  HA HA HA HA.  People will literally buy anything these days.  Sad.

Video contains NSFW lyrics

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Toddarino said:

If by interesting you mean terrible, then yes you are corrrect.

Not saying great or terrible, just interesting...

Would be nice to see the maps covered in snow (no snowfall needed) with the odd snowman and Xmas decs in/on the cabins, buildings etc for the month of December. Would just give it that festive feel. Not as keen on seeing Chad running around dressed as a reindeer though. ;)

Christmas clothing pack: No!

Winter clothing pack: Yes!

Fuck the clothing packs!! Make Jason Good again, get the dedicated servers up , and finally send me my backer version I payed for 2 years ago! Thanks.