Sign in to follow this  
EvilElvenElvis

The Abandoned Camp

i think its a run down abandoned part of camp crystal lake.cabins falling apart and swampy i imagine. i dont know for sure. but i hope the abandoned map gets put into the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

i think its a run down abandoned part of camp crystal lake.cabins falling apart and swampy i imagine. i dont know for sure. but i hope the abandoned map gets put into the game.

That would be a blast, I think.

Def. It should be the “Camp Blood” map. It should be based on a dilapidated version of the current Crystal Lake map but with one road blocked off, cabins in disrepair and should favor Jason. If they just tweak the current Crystal Lake map and make the power out by default and some cabins already with windows broken out and doors busted. It should be half the current map and then more woods and just one road in or out.

I’d like to see a map itself that’s harder and has more woods and camps and less cabin area.

Someone draw up a potential map idea based off one of the Crystal Lake variation maps. Someone map that awesome map that was mostly water so I’d love to see a fan prototype of a Camp Blood map 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Def. It should be the “Camp Blood” map. It should be based on a dilapidated version of the current Crystal Lake map but with one road blocked off, cabins in disrepair and should favor Jason. If they just tweak the current Crystal Lake map and make the power out by default and some cabins already with windows broken out and doors busted. It should be half the current map and then more woods and just one road in or out.

I’d like to see a map itself that’s harder and has more woods and camps and less cabin area.

Someone draw up a potential map idea based off one of the Crystal Lake variation maps. Someone map that awesome map that was mostly water so I’d love to see a fan prototype of a Camp Blood map 

I Agree there was on offlimits part of crystal lake called camp blood in friday the 13th part 2 movie it was the camp where pamela voorhees got beheaded.what a perfect place to put pamela voorhees in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

I Agree there was on offlimits part of crystal lake called camp blood in friday the 13th part 2 movie it was the camp where pamela voorhees got beheaded.what a perfect place to put pamela voorhees in.

Exactly. Like the lake I grew up near, you might be going to that lake, but there were dozens of camp grounds on the same lake. I might dabble and make a map myself from the existing maps and see what yal have to say

This would be great to see. I honestly think a run-down camp map would be fun to play.

yeah a no electricity run down cabins,just a real creepy deranged abandoned off limits camp blood map. i hope to hear more about the first friday the 13th movie stuff being put into the game. friday the 13th part 2 was where the abandoned camp ground was mentioned.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:11 PM, EvilElvenElvis said:

id like to see an abandoned camp for sure.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Any more input for this idea?

The concept art based on the beginning of part 8 and used as the background for jasonkillsbugs.com is a good place to start.

bg.jpg

bg-2.jpg

Well i had more in mind of the game designers revealing the campground that was off limits called camp blood where pamela voorhees got beheaded.id like to see more of the first two 1979 1980 era style in time f13th part1 and 2. 

I hope if they ever to an abandoned camp they use the one depicted in Never Hike Alone. It was nice and creepy, especially with all those evidence tags stuck around where Jason had previously murdered people. Dilapidated and ruined for the win! They could even mix in some rundown structures from Part 1 to spice it up including the area where Pam lost her head.

• Like 1

If it is an abandoned camp, how do the players escape?  Cars or boat?

I would like this map.  The swamp area could be knee to waist deep and slow you down as you walk through it, but Jason walks normal speed through it.

Buildings could be half dilapidated, with some portions being too broken to get into.

There could be many dead trees.

Perhaps many ripped opened and torn to shreds everywhere tents.

And let us not forget the random animal bones laying around.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:12 PM, Malken said:

What's the abandoned camp?

I believed The abandoned camp was going to be The Voorhees House map. I remember in Jason part 9 the movie where Steven picks up the kids hitch hiking on the road and he tells them Crystal Lake has been abandoned for years.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:52 AM, Bless 2 Success said:

I believed The abandoned camp was going to be The Voorhees House map. I remember in Jason part 9 the movie where Steven picks up the kids hitch hiking on the road and he tells them Crystal Lake has been abandoned for years.

Hmm i thought the abandoned camp was the off limits camp ground we see in friday the 13th part 2 called or nick named camp blood.

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Hmm i thought the abandoned camp was the off limits camp ground we see in friday the 13th part 2 called or nick named camp blood.

We already have Camp Blood. Crystal Lake is Camp Blood. I mean, I guess they could have used the same layouts and made it look ran down, but besides cosmetics there would have been no differences between the maps. 

Actually, you can call all existing camps in the game „abandoned camps“:

14 cabins, 1 big main house with together round abound 60-80 beds and only 7 counselors roaming around sounds pretty much abandoned to me.

just my usual wise ass knowledge which I couldn’t resist to add. 🤓

On 11/6/2017 at 3:58 PM, EvilElvenElvis said:

was The Abandoned camp ever part of the original stretch goals.

Yes it was in the stretched goals look under where it says New Environment $2,275,000 an Abandoned Camp I think that was from Never Hike Alone coming with Ghost Jason